Interest Check for a Female(s) versus evil idea; With sexy/kinky clothing!

Started by Xanatos, November 06, 2009, 12:06:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanatos

This idea is still partially in the works, but I have the main concept worked out. I just need to flesh out the city, some plot hooks, main villains, NPC's etc. I also need a name for the game to.

I welcome ideas for discussion, and as for myself I will likely add more after putting this up. I already know I am forgetting something and will likely get more inspiration.

This is just an interest check! Please just post interest and with some ideas possibly, and if I get enough interest I will make a Game Ad. Thank you.

Also please keep in mind, I as always, look for good writers. I want to play with people who can write well. I will not bite anyones head off for mistakes though, mistakes happen, etc. No worries. Just looking for some good people who can write.

Be sure to look through this thread, skimming is advised. I have clarified some things, added ideas below, and so forth. Since I am garnering some interest, I will make a cleaner game ad since it looks like I could get this going. I will wait awhile yet though. Thanks for the effort.

The Crunchy Stuff

The Idea

Okay, I have a crazy idea which I hope will be some real fun. Its a mix of ridiculous, kinky, sexy, stupid, serious, and more aspects melded into a totally whacked idea. I want to key in on the serious and silly aspects all at once. I will list the key points below.

-Hot women dressed in kinky/sexy outfits who fight evil
-The women are not always the sharpest tool in the shed and or are innocent despite things (this can be negotiable but I, at least, prefer some "dumb blond"/innocent types in the mix)
-Lots of sex (non-con or con; and various other types)
-But lots of plot as well, even if the plot is rather silly at times (as I noted, still wish for some seriousness so it does not devolve into completely insipid stupidness.
-Takes place in a Modern/Fantasy world like in Buffy the Vampire Slayer

This RP is heavily just an excuse to dress up hot women in sexy or kinky outfits they would never, in reality, be caught dead wearing in most public forums or would ever fight in.

It will not be overly realistic in some senses, while reality will still remain realistic in other senses. The main focus will be hot, slayer like women who fight evil and just as often as they succeed they fail and the bad guys get to have some fun. My influences/inspirations are below.

-Buffy the Vampire Slayer (fighting evil, having powers, etc)
-Druuna (For the sorta "dumb blond"/innocent aspect)
-The rest is either from other influences I don't have a name for, and my imagination

Okay First Off

I am looking for one or two others who could co-GM with me. What I really want from them, is the willingness to GM for others who might want to get in on this, but do not really share the same likes/kinks as me. I am a bit sensitive/picky about some popular things that many others like and don't want to deal with some of them, and so I would like the Co-GM's to be these people's plot drivers, so they can get in on the silly fun and action too.

Having said that, I am willing to compromise for some things, so if you have a question you can ask here or PM me.

I will maintain control over everything as the world the players will be in is the same. I just plan on splitting up most players into a single thread, unless some wish to group up, but I would prefer no more than two, possibly three, as this will help keep the threads moving faster. Co-GM's are allowed a bit of creative liscence, but I would like them to discuss with me most things before implementing them. I am pretty laid back generally and as long as something is not hugely influencing of my world, I likely will allow it.

What I Would Like to See and What Will Be

What I would like is that people are willing to play a women is who likely is not going to be very bright (unless its agreed upon they are), and gets beaten up, raped maybe, or just sucks at her job as an evil fighter; but also can really kick some butt at times, as well.

There will be plenty of sex. Girls getting it on with one another, or some lucky guy, or they get caught by a baddy and the baddy has his/her/its fun with her, and then she gets rescued or w/e. The options will be open for the most part.

The baddies will be varied, ogres, vampires, strange ugly monsters, etc. Many might just exist in my world to plumb the depths of some lassies, others might be more sophisticated and less sex crazed, others might not sex up a girl at all.

The women will be part of a semi-organization, but its not really a true organization. They will be organized in the sense that they are all allies, and have a home base, but most work alone or in pairs. They have two leaders. Its not a true organization, but they are a functioning group at least.

Important note
: I keep making reference to ridiculous sexy/kinky clothing; well in this world we will forget the fact that few women would wear this clothing in the real world or fight in it. The people who see them will ignore this fact as well. Realism will be completely suspended in this case. No one is going to gawk unless its to oogle the babes -laughs-.

The Sextastic Clothing!

Here are some sample examples of the clothing in which the babes will be wearing. You will see what I mean by ridiculous clothing for wearing in public and fighting evil in.

http://www.flirtcatalog.com/p-88395-open-front-romper.aspx

http://www.flirtcatalog.com/p-91406-denim-ruched-romper.aspx

http://www.flirtcatalog.com/p-53312-deep-plunge-catsuit.aspx

http://www.flirtcatalog.com/p-89793-lace-chap-set.aspx

http://www.flirtcatalog.com/p-90194-ombre-sequin-revealing-halter-gown.aspx

Chloe Milev

Running around in ridiculous kinky clothing, random sex?  Yes please.  To be a player, that is.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

SirHakado

Not sure what your stance is on guys joining this aswell, but I’d be interested in doing this.

As a player though.

schnookums

Same as poster above, I'd be interested in joining as a player as well if possible :)

Rachubka

Xanatos

Actually just as I woke up this morning, I was thinking about male characters -laughs-. Well I do want lots of female characters, so they can run around doing their thing, but I would not be against a few male characters tagging along. I think a few male/female partners could work. It certainly would add the obvious dynamic to that particular thread.

SirHakado

I actually meant (atleast for myself) me playing a female character.
Since that's not everyone's preference, I figured I should ask.

Theyre supposed to be the stars, so a girl would be my first preference.
I'd still play if you want me to play a male, however :P

And I havent played a ditz in a while, so that's always a fun variation.

Edit:
If that is allowed, can I have dibs on http://www.flirtcatalog.com/p-90194-ombre-sequin-revealing-halter-gown.aspx?

Xanatos

Oh! No, I am fine with a guy playing a woman. As long as they can pull it off, no worries. I know not everyone is good at playing the opposite sex, most admit this. I almost always play females, so no problems.

Edit: There doesn't need to be dibs. If I accept people into the game, most will get their own thread, some who wish to team up, will share a thread. My point is, no need for dibs mainly due to how this will be structured and just because someone else might like that to.

On a similar note, when the ad goes up I will be posting more picture links, and as anyone can tell many of those links go right to the clothing site. I would suggest browsing the sites, they have many outfits. Just try and stick to the really overtly sexy and kinky outfits please (as the outfits are the core defining aspect of this RP), otherwise enjoy!

Xanatos

An idea I had, which would allow for more player interaction is the Home Base. I already mentioned it above, but I hadn't planned on it being much until now.

Home Base: This would serve as the place to gather supplies, information, naughty things if desired, and the main reason, a place where players can socialize in character. They can jump from their main thread for a time, have mock combats**, build character friendships, etc. This essentially will be player central for when a player is not out doing her duty; wearing revealing clothing and kicking evils butt, or having ones butt kicked by evil.

**No real grudges or PvP please, PvP ends games always (I know of no exception, unless your talking about a none RP based video game), but if players agree to duking it out on a friendly basis, that is fine. I must be given notice ahead of time, though, as if I see someone doing this without my permission or more importantly the other player, instant boot from game. This may seem harsh, but I have seen to many games ruined because people started doing PvP action and it pissed people off, causing harsh words to be used, people's feelings hurt, and lots of bad stuff. Its not something I want, nor does anyone else. I am very very very big on avoiding this.

A further note to clarify, PvP includes a characters behavior being combative or none combative towards another character in IC. You can be out to hurt them just by shaming them or making them look bad. If it the intent is to hurt a players character physically or mentally, its PvP.

Crossing Threads: Another idea I had, is when a players character is captured, raped w/e by evil, some players can volunteer to rescue said character, and thus can cross into the thread for a time to enact the rescue. If no one volunteers, then I will just send NPC characters to the rescue.

Or, if two players have a romance building, one can cross over for a hot sex scene or just some lovey dovey smooching or w/e.

My Reasoning For All of This: As I mentioned briefly, I want people split up because to many people in a single thread bogs it down. Everyone ends up waiting on one or more people and then the game ends. So by keeping one or two people to a thread, it will drastically prolong the life of a thread. This hopefully will prolong the entire concept as well, keeping it going.

Kunoichi

Hmm...  Guess I wouldn't be able to play a villain in this game, then.  Even if I would be willing to be defeated regularly...

Xanatos

Hmmm... that might be interesting. Let me think on it. I will just need to decide if it will disrupt my concept to much. I will get back to you on that.

It might work, despite what I said about PvP because you are willing to let your character be defeated constantly.

The reason I made the note on PvP was just to make people aware I take it seriously and do not want someone feeling wronged, hurt, or w/e by another characters actions. Not every player intends to hurt someone by their characters actions, but never the less someone may still be offended. So I am putting a stop to it before it begins.

So in your case, if I let you be a villain, it could work since your willing.

Kunoichi

Yeah, my basic idea is to work it out beforehand with the person I'd be fighting with.  Victory or defeat would mostly be up to them, unless they felt like leaving it up to me.  I definitely want to avoid making anyone else feel wronged or hurt.

Xanatos

Cool. Thats exactly what I like to see. If people work it out before hand and understand what each will do, then I have no problem with some player against player.

I am liking the idea of a villain played by a player more and more, heh. So I will say you can be a villain, just as long as someone is willing to pair up with you. If no one is, would you still be willing to play as a good girl? Oh and what kind of villain are you thinking of playing? Your options are vast. Demon, human, magic user, maybe a rogue slayer girl, some other creature like a vampire or what not. I know this is not a ad, but could you give a brief write up and idea of what you intend to play? Thanks.

Its pretty obvious, but I will say it never the less, I will be playing many other evil fighting girls, I will play the leaders, any normal or magic user guys who fall for some girls or not, and I will play the bad guys, with the exception of Kunoichi's character of course.

Kunoichi

When you say 'willing to pair up with me', do you mean another villain, or some hero for whom I'm something of a constant nemesis?

As for the brief write-up/idea...  I was thinking I'd be someone who had the magical power to bring chains of all sorts to life and control their movements.  I can already think of a few silly chain-related crimes, like attacking a bicycle marathon by using the bike chains to make the bikes go into overdrive, and I figure her sexy outfit would be one almost entirely made of chains, so that she could carry her weapon of choice around with her.  She could swing around the city on her chains, could probably capture people using chains with manacles on the ends of them, maybe weave a bunch of chains together into some giant chain-octopus-monster-thing...

Huh.  I could probably make this character in Mutants and Masterminds, come to think of it.  ...Not that I think this'll be a system game, or anything. ^^;

Xanatos

I mean a player who will play a slayer like girl, willing to duke it out with you on a regular basis. Oh and if your willing, I would love if you crossed over threads, as long as others wouldn't mind going up against you. Maybe me and you could do something together? I may be GM but I like my action too, -chuckles-.

As for your idea, its awesome. Very kinky. -smirks-

Niki315

I'm kind of interested in this idea.  I could make a nit-wit girl, or a dedicated professional, or even a chick with attitude type.  I guess it just depends on where this all goes...

Xanatos

Well besides the main things Niki315, since you will get your own thread to romp around in, a certain amount can be up to you. What kind of monsters are you willing to duke it out with and possibly have them beat you and have their way with you, what kind of interaction with NPC's do you want, what kind of sex, and so forth? Your thread will be a semi-self contained world, that is still connected to the main world/plot but your plots will likely be fully self contained, unless you don't mind others popping in at times/vice versa, or if you do not mind interacting in the home base with others.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Xanatos on November 06, 2009, 03:31:36 PM
I mean a player who will play a slayer like girl, willing to duke it out with you on a regular basis. Oh and if your willing, I would love if you crossed over threads, as long as others wouldn't mind going up against you. Maybe me and you could do something together? I may be GM but I like my action too, -chuckles-.

As for your idea, its awesome. Very kinky. -smirks-

I'm glad you like it. ;D And yeah, I guess I wouldn't mind trying something with you.  I'd also be perfectly willing to do a few crossovers, fight a few different slayer girls...  Or get cuffed and dragged back to the headquarters occasionally, for that matter.

Xanatos

Great.

Well I am hoping for a bit more interest before I commit to the game ad. So I will let this stay for awhile, and as long as I am online, I will continue to make updates if I get more ideas and or answer people's questions.

Chloe Milev

I was looking through that catalog, and thought of something like a modern magician, like Dr. Strange (or rather, Dr. Orpheus).  More serious than other ditzy girls, but still a dumb girl.  She specialized in fighting arcane, spiritual, and otherworldly threats, so monsters, tentacle aliens, and all that is right up her alley.

Instead of the stereotypical blond cheerleader, she has black hair, pale skin, dresses in back, but it's still ridiculous.  Lots of corsets, gloves, and capes.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Xanatos

Both of those outfits are sexy. Interesting concept. Nice.

Her hair color is just fine. I know I didn't mention it, but I wasn't exactly looking for stereotypical dumb blond. I was just looking for dumb girls in general. They really don't have to be super stupid, but they can be more like totally unaware or loopy, but still have a head on their shoulders. Cordelia from Buffy the Vampire Slayer is a good example of a girl who was smart but, really still despite it, was not the sharpest tool in the shed.

SirHakado

So, I've been re-reading the first post, and I'm either missing this or it isnt adressed, but are the girls supposed to be like regular people with kung-fu training (as a random example, just good/decent at physical combat), or will there be other forces at play?

Magic, angelic/demonic powers, etc.

Xanatos

Yeah my bad on that one. I forgot to mention that. I was thinking they can have more strength than normal, faster healing, heightened senses if they are a slayer like girl, magic girls just get magic. And the slayer girls will be trained in some martial arts yes, also weapon training; no guns.

Now, for corniness sake and plot, that strength and other stuff will oh so suddenly disappear so a baddy can have its way. I won't rob you of it at random, but if the player is up for some non-con then I likely will make it go poof so the strong slayer doesn't suddenly start breaking out of chains and breaking down doors.

This game is going to be corny a lot, at least I hope. I think the women in sexy outfits running about fighting evil is example enough -laughs-.

Kunoichi

Perhaps it would be best to describe it as 'Silver-age silliness'?  Like the kind of odd, hilarious things that writers came up with back when superhero comics were first becoming popular again...

Xanatos

I am not totally familiar with that. I am looking to keep a level of seriousness as I noted in the top, but I do want the over all feel to be corny, campy a bit, and just ridiculous (in the sense of the outfits and ditsy girls are fighting evil). I just don't want the game to devolve into one big joke, yet at the same time it is light on the mood angle. I for one am not into comedy during any thing involving sex so I would shy away from that, as its a huge mood killer (otherwise I love comedy as much as the next). Does that make sense? Heh.

Kunoichi

Well, just as an example, I once created a Mutants and Masterminds villain called Evil Twin whose basic backstory was that he was a lab assistant, and that a teleporter accident split him into two different people, each of which had twice the physical and mental capabilities he used to have.  He was really sort of a tragic figure who had had a crappy life before the accident, and who was subsequently driven completely insane by the stresses of being two people at once after the accident.  At the same time, though there was a definite potential for humor in the whole 'evil twin' gimmick he had going.

I also had some other villains who I thought of names for, but never statted out, like Nemesis Girl, who always developed powers designed to counter the hero she was facing, or Spin City, who had a Supersonic Tornado Suit...

Basically, they were all powerful and dangerous villains, just with names and attitudes like you'd expect from a 60s comic book. ^^;

Xanatos

Ah I see. Thats definitely not what I am aiming for. Comedic relief I think would just kill the feeling. Yes I did mention silly, but silly does not always equal comedy.

I know I likely have done a poor job of defining what I would like to see from the girls, so I will try and be more precise. I will try and gather my thoughts on that and get back to you guys on it.

Muse

Oh, wow, please sign me up for a blue eyed, dark haired, kung fu slayer in a black lace halter top. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

SirHakado

Well if they'd get weapon training, I'd probably make a staff fighter in something like this.

Stripping away her powers as the plot demands is fine, else it'll be too hard for them to be/stay captured.

Xanatos

Yeah you hit it right on the nose SirHakado. Its nothing against the players, just gotten have some non-con fun with the lassies... -chuckles- Well as long as the player is cool with that of course.

Well I will start work on the ad, I note Muse popped in, and by the time I get it ready hopefully I will have ensnar... er I mean, coerced, er no I mean attracted some more people's interest. I have work today and tomorrow more or less in the middle of my day, so I will not be on or able to do much on my ad.

Thorn14

how dumb do we have to be? haha.

I mean i wouldnt mind be a snark sarcastic fighter or mage or whatever.

Rand

I suppose I wouldn't mind throwing in someone here if that's alright.

Xanatos

I have added interest through PM's so the game ad will definitely be going up. For those of you who have expressed interest already, just post a character sheet, and any further ideas or questions you have; when I get it up.

Below is a list of some things I can think of, in what I would like to see in the majority of the girls.

I am looking for in girls;

-ditsy
-aloof
-innocent
-maybe dumb or stupid (though this is not necessary unless you want to. The girl could be getting A's in class or have a decent job or w/e, but for some reason still is not worldly wise and is still naive and not all there)
-naive
-inexperienced
-they get filled with fear, perhaps, when things go badly for them.
-maybe she is a crappy fighter, but thinks she is better than she actually is
-Get creative, but try and keep it within the less than clearly defined limits I have made. -laughs at self-

You don't have to have her be all of those, but at least two or three would work best for the idea. I am not requiring her to be stupid, but I do wish she at least be like naive and ditsy, or aloof, innocent and inexperienced.

Another example is Druuna. Druuna is so innocent and naive, that she has been raped countless times, had sex countless times, and has been attacked countless times, and she still wanders around like nothing has happened to her, ever. That is a very good example of what I am looking for. If my explanation does not cut it you, just google Druuna and you can find some or all of the comics to look at and see what I am talking about.

SirHakado

Do you have some sort of character sheet we can fill out so we're sure we have all the info you want out of this?

Xanatos

I can make something up. Since this was just an interest check, I wasn't even sure I would get much interest. I honestly thought many would not like this. I am happy that several have shown interest.

The RP will take place in a fictional city, near LA, and it will have anything a big city has. Malls, clubs, and all that good stuff. There will be a large "underground" side, which is mainly controlled by the otherworldly denizens with some humans who know in the mix.

For now, here is a generic character sheet. I may change it as I think of some things.

Name:
Sex: (just in case someone plays someone other than a female)
Appearance:
Personality:
Background: (No need to go wild, I know backgrounds cannot compare to ones actually in game writing.)

Chloe Milev

Name:  Alice Eccentric

Sex:  Female (which could be changed magically if needed)

Type:  Magic user ("Necromancer")

Appearance:  Slightly short, very busty goth girl with curves.  Dyed black hair, black eyeliner, long striped gloves and stockings, fishnets, studded or spiked leather, black skirts.  Her hair is shoulder length, but kept in buns on the side of her head.  Sometimes cuts her hair into a pixie cut with pink-dyed tips, but can always magically grow it out again.  Typical work clothes, minus her black cape with red lining and tiny animal skull clasp.  Sometimes wears a black skirt and fishnet top with just electrical tape Xs covering her nipples, purple/black striped stockings, and combat boots.

Personality:  Considers herself a serious academic, but is regularly convinced or tricked into giving her body for information, magic, or just fast-talked.  Has a taste for stereotypical occult things:  black, bats, skulls, books ending in "-nomicon," etc.  While she is often used by demons or possessed by spirits (who then go on drinking and sex sprees), she's still pretty confident and trusting.

Background:  Went to a normal city high school as well as magic school growing up.  She studied subjects such as potions, necromancy (communicating with, banishing, or controlling the dead/undead), telekinesis, charms, teleportation, scrying, astral projection, etc.  How much stuck and she can actually accomplish is up to what is needed.  She considers herself accomplished in communicating with the dead and extra-planar.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Xanatos

Okay, what the hell am I thinking? Screw the ad! I am being dumb. Go ahead and create your characters and then I will choose people to play. I will write up some threads tomorrow after school.

Chloe, I like your character.

Kate

I was thinking of one who could summon creatures and superstitious to the point of insanity , which often backfires and causes more grief than good - often getting those who are with her into exotic "predicaments".

I'm not sure if other women want to role play with my character being like that though.
(I am happy to role play with men role playing woman but prefer if i had one or two
"crime fighting chicks" friends as woman players cool with that.

Chloe Milev

I'm sure Alice would lend her knowledge and expertise, not minding at all.

And thanks, Xanatos.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

DeviantMunster

I was browsing the site and noticed this new thread, and I'm somewhat interested! However, my character idea might be slightly odd, so I'm not sure if I can create her. I can go for ditsy if needed.

My idea was to play an intelligent, blonde haired blue eye girl, that was rather 'prudish', who mostly wears robes or clothing that barely shows off her figure, pretty much the polar opposite of what you wanted! She'd be a psychic (or witch/sorceress). However, due to some reason (a spell gone awry when she tried to gain more power, or perhaps caused by some evil demon lord) her very essence would have been changed into that of a demoness, succubus specifically. While she'd try and resist, I'd imagine her darker nature would come out often due to various reasons, which would change her clothing into a much more revealing attire, and cause her to be very prone to sexual advances and the like. Over time, it might change her more normal persona as well, or she might lose her humanity completely.

So, that's my brief idea! If it doesn't work, I can think of something much simpler.

Kunoichi

*will have her profile up soon*

My character's a villain, so I'm going to need a heroine to be an antagonist to.  If anyone wants the job, now would be a good time to speak up... ^^;

Xanatos

What kind of superstition Kate?

Deviant, would you be willing to be a villain? I was pretty much going to keep the evil fighters as human's, though I might be convinced to allow a half demon or something, but no guarantees.

Kenpachi, I would prefer females, but am not against males. I just want more females then males.

Also everyone keep in mind, I will be choosing players, although am not looking at any specific limits because of the format I will using; I.E., single thread for single/two players excluding temporary cross overs and such. I also would like decent writing ability. I am not anal about it but it makes a big difference.

Kunoichi

Name: Chain Mayl (or just Mayl for short)
Sex: Female
Type: Magic-user
Appearance: A raven-haired beauty with full, red lips and curves in all the right places, Mayl wears a very peculiar garment when she's out striking terror into the innocent.  Various different lengths and types of chain are wound around her body, the different lengths of chain hanging off her waist in a sort of skirt, the various different chains would around her legs, her arms, her chest...  Underneath these chains she wears nothing, and when she is forced to use her outfit for attack or defense, she must sacrifice some degree of modesty to do so.
Personality: When it comes right down to it, at her core, Mayl is really just a lonely person who craves attention.  However, at her core, she's also someone who is rather insane, as seen by the various ways in which she tries to get that attention:  Using her chains to try and strike terror and fear into the hearts of innocent people, using bicycle chains to make bikes go out of control, sending chainsaws on destructive rampages, tying people up in chains and manacles and doing various things with them, and so on.
Background: How exactly such a sweet little girl like Cindy May-Lu Chainsdale wound up becoming someone as villainous as the... er, villainous Chain Mayl is a subject best left for another issue.  Suffice it to say, though, that it does involve her death, and a subsequent resurrection by a dark spirit of malicious intent.

Kate

i am happy to be a demonic summoner villan, or a animal summoner heroine... depends on what others choose i guess.

I like quirky characters - were they are intelligent but what they beleive is relevant is loopy.

Niki315

Name:  Anna Campbell
Sex:  Female
Type: Slayer
Appearance:  Anna has a very cute look about her with an innocent face.  She wears her read hair long and sometimes adds a cowboy hat for fun.  She wears an orange strappy top that provides support for her breasts with a belt that hooks around her back.  She wears a short blue pencil skirt and white stockings covered by a pair of oversized leg warmers that match her orange top.  She accents her outfit with a leather hip pouch and spur bracelets that double as a protective cover.  Though her warmers cover them, she wears a nice pair of cowboy boots with a three inch heel.  Picture (one (maybe two) of the pictures rated NSFW)
Personality:  Anna's life is dedicated to fighting the "badguys" of the world, where ever they may be.  Her devotion to this ideal tends to get her into a lot of trouble as her skills rarely hold up to the level of danger she can seek out.  This never discourages her though despite having been captured more times than she can count.  Her attitude is always a no-nonsense, get-the-job-done type, but her cuteness seems to overshadow her attempts to intimidate.
Background: Anna used to work as a Slayer with her partner.  Her partner was a far more capable fighter and taught Anna what little she knows.  Her partner disappeared after a major bust leaving her to carry the torch alone.  She plans on one day finding her partner, but she never brings up her partner's name during current investigations.

Anna's training includes a moderate amount of hand to hand fighting, specialized to disarming opponents.  Also, though not the brightest girl out there, she is prone to moments of insight that can greatly change the outcome of a situation.  She also keeps a GPS with her due to her habit of getting lost, and a GPS tracking card in the belt on her top due to her habit of getting captured. 

Muse

Quote from: Thorn14 on November 07, 2009, 03:28:15 PM
how dumb do we have to be? haha.

I mean i wouldnt mind be a snark sarcastic fighter or mage or whatever.

hey thorn.  Let's play partners! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Chelemar

Name Creamdecocoa nicknamed CeeCee
Sex female female
Age 22 human/4 months cat (kitten)
Type:  Magic

Appearance:  switches from blond to black and back again depending on which personality is more dominant.  Cream is the more aggressive slutty of the two personalities.  She loves milk, fish off of the bone, and capturing bad men.  Sex for her is rough and tumble and frisky!  Cocoa is the shyer smarter half of the two.  She loves water, sushi and capturing bad women.  Sex for her is all about softness and love. 

Both are dedicated to finding and eliminating the mage or mad scientist who put them in the predicament they are now in.  Forever destined to have a bit of a cat inside and to be split into two personalities. 

Graced with the abilities of a cat, CeeCee can pounce, jump ten times her height, land really well if dropped or falling, see three times as far in the dark, and just like cats she can also be contrary and arbitrary.  Unfortunately, she's still a kitten and like a kitten is easily distracted, (oh pretty glitter.) 
No, that's not a flea collar that's my glow in the dark necklace! *sniff* "It is a flea collar?  *giggle*  You are teasing right?"

She knows some kung-fu, and can drive a stick shift, (Cream says to let you know, "OK but it sometime stalls, but OK, and well, sometimes floods, but that's normal right?")

Cream says to tell ya, "Oh, and cocoa knows how to fly a hellocopter."  To which Cocoa rolled her eyes and gently repremanded, "It's not a hellocopter!  It's not like we will be waving.  It's a hellycopter."  She pronounced.

"Yeah... No..."  Added Cream, nodding and shaking her head no at the same time.

This is what we look like (warning graphic nudity)

http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy268/chelemar/?action=view&current=43.jpg

Muse

Quote from: Chelemar on November 11, 2009, 02:36:30 PM
Name Creamdecocoa nicknamed CeeCee
Sex female female
Age 22 human/4 months cat (kitten)
Type:  Magic

Appearance:  switches from blond to black and back again depending on which personality is more dominant.  Cream is the more aggressive slutty of the two personalities.  She loves milk, fish off of the bone, and capturing bad men.  Sex for her is rough and tumble and frisky!  Cocoa is the shyer smarter half of the two.  She loves water, sushi and capturing bad women.  Sex for her is all about softness and love. 

Both are dedicated to finding and eliminating the mage or mad scientist who put them in the predicament they are now in.  Forever destined to have a bit of a cat inside and to be split into two personalities. 

Graced with the abilities of a cat, CeeCee can pounce, jump ten times her height, land really well if dropped or falling, see three times as far in the dark, and just like cats she can also be contrary and arbitrary.  Unfortunately, she's still a kitten and like a kitten is easily distracted, (oh pretty glitter.) 
No, that's not a flea collar that's my glow in the dark necklace! *sniff* "It is a flea collar?  *giggle*  You are teasing right?"

She knows some kung-fu, and can drive a stick shift, (Cream says to let you know, "OK but it sometime stalls, but OK, and well, sometimes floods, but that's normal right?")

Cream says to tell ya, "Oh, and cocoa knows how to fly a hellocopter."  To which Cocoa rolled her eyes and gently repremanded, "It's not a hellocopter!  It's not like we will be waving.  It's a hellycopter."  She pronounced.

"Yeah... No..."  Added Cream, nodding and shaking her head no at the same time.

This is what we look like (warning graphic nudity)

http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy268/chelemar/?action=view&current=43.jpg

In the midst of juggling hackey sacks to demonstrait their reflexes, Ceecee flickers into their blond form.  Wide blue eyes blink in slow glee as the colorfull balls go up, then Cream purrs in gleep, leaps into the air, and in a fit of delight bats the balls wildly around the room, catching them and bouncing them back into the air whenever they go off of the walls, never realizing how her bare chest jiggles througout the show. 

*bows*  i will be representing Cream.  Perhaps in one of our early adventures something can happen that will cause us to split at times, and then come back together for periods?

Kunoichi

*is still looking for a hero to play the villain to*

^^; Xanatos said I could only be a villain if I worked with another roleplayer.  I'm perfectly willing to have my character lose, so if anyone's in the market for a long-term nemesis...

Chloe Milev

Eh, every wizard/magician/necromancer/etc needs an equally magical nemesis I suppose.  I'm good taking turns winning and losing with you :3  Maybe it's one of those relationships where they could be friends if they didn't have this professional "you are hero and I am villain" rivalries.  Or something different.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Kunoichi

Well, my character's a bit too crazy for something like that, but seeing as they're both often the puppets of forces beyond their control, they might at least find that they have something in common. ;)

Athem

This sounds like fun :) I tried something along vaguely similar lines some time before, as my first game on Elliquiy (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13797.0).

Name: Raven
Sex: Female
Type: Slayer
Appearance: Shoulder-length dark brown hair, dark eyes (usually hidden behind sunglasses), and a long-legged, athletic figure. Her favorite outfit is a glossy-black vinyl jumpsuit, sleeveless and spaghetti-strapped, and black strappy sandals.
http://www.skinzwearphotography.com/prodImages/C4-5807.jpg
She exudes confidence and poise, at least until things go wrong.
Personality: Raven is supremely confident in her own ability, some (most) would say excessively so. For example, despite her CIA field career ending after her first disastrous mission, she is utterly convinced she is an experienced CIA field agent who has decided to leave (and wasn't kicked out, no, definitely not). It's not lying if you believe it's true...
Background: Doctorate-level scientist, Olympic-level athlete, black belts in several martial arts, expert driver... it must all be true, it says so on her resume from the CIA. Only, if it's all true, why are they so keen for her to 'freelance'? Maybe it's because her genius-level intellect has the ability to miss the stunningly obvious, especially when it really matters. Maybe it's because, despite testing high for physical agility, she tends to be a complete klutz in practice. But try telling her that...

Niki315

If no one else claims you Kunoichi, I'll try being your rival.  I figure I could do a lot of accidental victory stuff with this character.

Kunoichi

Well, regardless of who I wind up as the nemesis for, remember that Xanatos also suggested crossovers.  So, I could be a one-off villain for other heroes, as well. ^^

Xanatos

Just popping in to say, still here but my mind is elsewhere at the moment. Once I get a clearer head, I will make comments/suggestions and so forth. Thanks for the interest guys.

Also, is no one willing to co-GM?

Niki315

Hmm... If no one else is willing to co-GM I could step up if you need the help. 

Xanatos

Cool Niki. Thanks for the offer and if no one else does, I will call upon thee.

Okay now, comments, questions, and suggestion time to help the character creation process along.

Kate: What kind of superstition were you thinking of? Otherwise your summoning creature idea sounds interesting.

You can be a villain or hero, though for now could you stick to good? I want to make sure I have enough heroines to go around first.

Deviant: Would you be willing to be a villain? I was pretty much going to keep the evil fighters as human's, though I might be convinced to allow a half demon or something, but no guarantees. Your idea is doable, but I don't think the idea of a succubus fits the bill for the good side.

Kunoichi: Your character is good, but could you drop the avatar of a god part? You can still be resurrected, but by a god just doesn't work for me. Otherwise your good.

Niki315: Your concept is great. Your good to go.

Chelemar/Muse: Just to clear it up for me, you two will be sharing a character and each of you playing the split personality?

Achmed the Mad: Would you be willing to replace the CIA with something else, like a secret organization that knows of the dark side of the world or perhaps something else? I like your concept but I don't feel I could work that part our in the RP. I understand she is no longer officially part of it, but if the plot had to deal with them more, it wouldn't feel right for me. If it was some organization or group or sect not involved with the government, I would feel much more comfortable. Otherwise your good.

Note on Cross Overs
: Yeah Kunoichi is right, she can cross over and be shared by others and or she can be a single players dedicated villain and still cross over at times. That single player cannot always fight her I would imagine, it might get repetitive for the player and even Kunoichi herself.

Cross overs go for everyone else as well. Just remember, they are not permanent unless something is arranged I can deal with.

Well so far I'd say we are looking good. Hope we get some more interest. Remember I don't have a limit so far, I will choose players until I feel I can no longer GM more. If Niki315 does help me co-GM, then I will accept more based on how many she feels she can GM.

Chelemar

QuoteChelemar/Muse: Just to clear it up for me, you two will be sharing a character and each of you playing the split personality?

yes, we will be playing the same character.   However each personality is distinct and unique... Muse will be Cream
I will be playing cocoa

Athem

Quote from: Xanatos on November 12, 2009, 12:18:47 PM
Achmed the Mad: Would you be willing to replace the CIA with something else, like a secret organization that knows of the dark side of the world or perhaps something else? I like your concept but I don't feel I could work that part our in the RP. I understand she is no longer officially part of it, but if the plot had to deal with them more, it wouldn't feel right for me. If it was some organization or group or sect not involved with the government, I would feel much more comfortable. Otherwise your good.

The CIA want nothing - nothing - to do with her. Individual reactions may vary, but all are reminiscent of Chief Inspector Dreyfuss's reaction to Inspector Clouseau... (I can change it if you want, though.)

She could easily be hired by an organization that knows of the dark side of the world.

Raven in action:

Xanatos