[Blog Series]Miss Marguerite & The City - Day 179

Started by Marguerite, February 12, 2010, 12:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

February 11th [179] - Sleep Is My Master & Oh, How I Loathe It Sometimes...

Work was tiring and I figured out a few things that I am not starting to enjoy.

I woke up for another day of work but really I wanted to go back to sleep. I went to bed last night around Midnight and in fact, posted the new thread for Miss Marguerite after 12am. The biggest mistake was to go to bed knowing I need to be up at seven to handle children. Working with children can be a good thing and a bad thing at the same time. I enjoy working with the children because most of the children do not have much interaction with more than the kids in the preschool and their parents. A lot of the children do not have a lot of money to take them to Disneyland or to a museum to broaden their horizon. The company I work for comes in to show you can get ahead with spirit, determination and lots of singing.

Oh yes, I sing children songs to the children. Can you believe it? A Domina singing The Wheels On The Bus? Funny but you would not recognize me if I wore my vanilla attire on the street. When I go without the clothes of my other job or when I visit my pets, submissives and slaves, you would not believe I was someone who struck a whip at the backside of a out of control male. You can always ask Wisti or Desan who have met moi away from Elliquiy. I am amused by the fact I managed to overwhelm Wisti's friend and hopefully she is fine now though I must ask Wisti how she is fairing.

Now, where was I?

Oh yes, work.

Work was tiring because I did not get much sleep and past two days I have taken naps only to feel worse after. I finally figured it goes back to the asthma inhaler which has the side effects to knock my ass out for a few hours. Did I forget to say I have asthma? Well, I have asthma. Nothing much to say about it though I am not huffing and puffing every day. I only use it when the weather gets really cold or for some reason my lungs like to jerk me around and I cannot breathe all of a sudden. It blows the gasket but what can I do?

I went through the motions of work, singing and dancing with the children. I read to a few of the children who went into the reading area. After the session was done, there was a meeting to go over plans for next week but all I could think about was going to bed. Not even the fact I did not prep my book made me blink nor worry over it. When it comes to sleep, I would cancel on a client and make sure he knew the difference between an all there Domina and one who is falling asleep on the job. Once I managed to make it back to the apartment, I flew out of my clothes and into my pajamas. Where I thought I took a thirty minute nap ended up in almost a three hour nap.

Once I woke up, S. who now wants to be called on this blog as Big Black Chocolate Thunder (nope, not joking, I told her about this blog and wanted a catchy name to call her in it), she and I got started on studying for class. Oh, we plan to have fun this weekend which consists of shopping in Haight and Ashbury, being a tourist in Fisherman's Wharf and culminating in dressing in Drag where we go to see Valentine's Day and eat out. Valentine's is not going to get me down and I plan to live it up in San Francisco.

The rest of the night was slow and was not exciting but the suspect drug dealer was around the apartment complex. I guess his family bailed him out but I am keeping an eye on the bastard. If he is dealing anything shady, best be sure I am not going to end up being arrested because he wanted to get rid of his stash and hide it near my apartment. If he does that, be rest assured I will whip his ass red and blue. Count me on it dearlings.

The night ended with watching Tim Burton's rendition of Willy Wonka but tomorrow and the coming days will be exciting. Today, was more of needing to sleep and recharging my batteries for tomorrow. Hopefully, you will get to see the fun the roommates and I have tomorrow whether it be Haight or Fisherman's Wharf. Depending on the weather, we will see which will be on our list tomorrow.

Tempting, red apple in one hand and a whip in the other,

Miss Marguerite & The City

P.S. I do love comments.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You