Free Love in the British Empire (All Welcome - Recruiting)

Started by Montagne, April 12, 2013, 07:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FallenRanger

I have a character in mind, one of my established OCs. I assume I'd need to remove the werewolf trait from him to be considered compatible? :D
Request Thread

You think lag is your ally? You merely adopted the lag. I was moulded by it. Changed by it. I didn't see latency till I was a man ಠ_ಠ

Montagne

sorry for the lack of recent updates, so accepting Napanee

Also, can that be the maximum for military personel for the moment.

Nympha, could you make a society member rather than staff for the moment as that is the most lacking. Thanks :)

FallenRanger, feel free to add them, and yes, you would need him not to be a werewolf :P

FallenRanger

Quote from: Atlas on April 27, 2013, 07:03:25 PM
sorry for the lack of recent updates, so accepting Napanee and RevAtArms

Also, can that be the maximum for military personel for the moment.

Nympha, could you make a society member rather than staff for the moment as that is the most lacking. Thanks :)

FallenRanger, feel free to add them, and yes, you would need him not to be a werewolf :P

Curses on both accounts. He's an officer of the 19th Hussars D: Mmm. I shall have to revise and retreat for now. I probably will return. Unless games taketh my attention >>
Request Thread

You think lag is your ally? You merely adopted the lag. I was moulded by it. Changed by it. I didn't see latency till I was a man ಠ_ಠ

Napanee

Cool. Thanks for the approval.

So do we have game threads as yet or not ?

N

Montagne

Im hoping for a few more sign ups to make this one workable first. I see this being one of those games needing quite a few varied characters so i wont start the IC yet but I incourage in thread discussion of relationships between characters before the IC starts

DarkRose15

Lucretia loves her Uncle quite a bit, but having fun playmates to explore lusts is always fun!
Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Sexy Firefly

Capricia is always up for multiple partners! If any one is interested feel free to pm me!

rahatngt

How does an short, crafty, sexually deviant merchant sounds? A man in his middle age, very rich and has had many lords depend on his financial help despite the way they treat him. Would someone like that still be able to attend Victorian social functions? I wonder.

Sephiriel

Why do the posts from above remind me of sex adds in the papers? =))

Here's mine: Anyone interested in seducing a minor? PM me.

That doesn't sound legit.

DarkRose15

Sephiriel

*winks at Rose* don't think Lucretia is safe either, Gaillard might take a liking to her.

DarkRose15

*giggles* Lucretia does like to indulge in sultry affairs *grins at Jane*

Montagne

okay, I know I have a few more people looking to make characters for this one, but as we have a lot of people waiting I'm going to get working on the opening IC post, I'll get something up tonight or tomorrow which people can start posting in, while we carry on recruiting.

bubby

*Slips in to gather both the Delicious Jane and the Sweet Rose into snogglesnugs*

Sephiriel

Bubby!! How I missed thee *nuzzles at her bosom* Are you going to join this party? I'll be looking forward to it if so  ::)

bubby

*Gigglewiggles and kisses the top of Jane's head* I'd checked the game at an earlier date, and it hadn't appealed, but now that I see you and Rose in it, I might be cajoled into joining...  ::)

I'll have to check it out a bit further, and see if any sort of woman I tend to play would fit.

Sephiriel

You know any woman you play fits in any story..strong women are like that :P

bubby

Madriv

*pinches bubby*

I am truly not stalking you, but somehow we keep ending up in the same places. >.>

bubby

Quote from: Madmartigan on May 02, 2013, 04:24:51 PM
*pinches bubby*

I am truly not stalking you, but somehow we keep ending up in the same places. >.>

*Purrs and nips* Great minds m'luv. And you can stalk me any time.  ;)  >:)

bubby

I've found the pics I'll use, which is half the battle. I'm off to work for the night, so I'll work on the rest tomorrow!

Madriv

I can resist anything but temptation. Here's my hat in the ring.

Name: Alistair Pembroke

Played by: Madmartigan
Nationality: English
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'9"

Sexuality: Bisexual (untested)

Likes/Turn ons: Radical ideas, coffee, reading, social reform, older women
Dislikes/Turn offs: Oppression, violence, classist notions, fish & anything else that reminds him of home

Role/Archetype: The Innocent Idealist

Personality: Open and friendly, though extremely awkward when speaking to women since he has had, quite literally, no experience in that area. Well-read and full of admiration for authors and other progressives of the time. He is very willing to experience new activities, though he will have to overcome some deep-rooted inhibitions. He only requires a push...

Background/History: As the youngest of three sons born to a cannery owner and his wife in the great port town of Grimsby, there was never any question about Alistair's future: first to the business, second to the military, third to the Church. The moment he finished basic schooling Al was shipped to the south of England and thrust into Rev. Wackerbarth's Select Seminary for Young Gentlemen in preparation for his advanced theological training.

All would have gone very differently had Wackerbarth not been a bit slack about locking the windows properly after lights out. A few of his flock slipped away one May evening and discovered a brave new world in the smoke-filled confines of Minchin's Coffee House. It became a habit for the young men to return there night after night, making friends with the lads from the dissenting academy across the street and soaking in the heady brew of politics, social reform, and caffeine.

A few years passed, during which Alistair found himself questioning everything he was taught during the day and only truly feeling alive by night. On the date of his graduation and imminent transfer to Westminster, he was lost to a crisis of faith. How could he go about improving the world when he stood poised only to contribute to the miserable state of society? As Alistair huddled mournfully over his Turkish blend that evening, his dearest friend - Dudley Fortescue - proposed a reprieve.

There was scandalous talk of a new hotel called The Castello, a tiny pocket of social utopia inexplicably located in Dover. Dudley made his friend a gift of the cost to travel and stay at the hotel for a fortnight. Alistair would be free to plan out his own future in an atmosphere unencumbered by the state's morals and familial expectations. Relieved beyond words, Alistair took the generous offer.

Additional Character Info: Alistair's radical behavior thus far has been restricted to over consumption of coffee and the odd, friendly fondle under the table from other young men. (Women were not permitted inside the coffee house and whores had little financial interest in schoolboys.) He is, however, a very quick study.

Montagne

I love the character Madmartigan. accepted.

Sorry I haven't got round to you Rev. I'm looking to cut down on the number of sailors and the military types atm as it seems to be the majority of the non staff male contingent, and the males already outnumber the females.

also finally moved over all the approved characters to the section. Do message me if i missed anything.

DarkRose15

Quote from: bubby on May 02, 2013, 02:48:52 PM
*Gigglewiggles and kisses the top of Jane's head* I'd checked the game at an earlier date, and it hadn't appealed, but now that I see you and Rose in it, I might be cajoled into joining...  ::)

I'll have to check it out a bit further, and see if any sort of woman I tend to play would fit.
BUBBY!!! *pounces and huggles* How are you :D