Participants for reality show

Started by boborder, July 26, 2009, 05:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boborder

This post describes a few episodes for an (imaginary) reality show. The show is internally titled Wrecking Bitch, and we are looking for female participants who are confident that they  can  get any guy, even if they are in a relationship.

Each episode will feature a different challenge in which the participants have to target men (mostly in relationships). You might find this mean, but in the end each of the guys had an opportunity to say No; falling for your charms is their own fault, there is no need to be sorry. What follows are the challenges for the first three installments:

Mile high club
In this episode you will be flight assistant on an intercontinental over-night flight to a popular family holiday destination. The restrooms and tea-kitchen are fully equipped with hidden cameras. You will get the passenger list to see who is traveling alone, and who isn't. Aim of the participants is to lure passengers into a "Ralph Fiennes" like situation. Points will be awarded if the male passenger is traveling with female company. Bonus points if he is traveling with family. Of course granny shouldn't notice what is going on. How would you go about to win this round?

Playing the players
For this episode we scouted a regional college football team. The team completed a pretty average season, at their average college, in an average college town, but celebrate, as usual, the end of the season in the three-star hotel nearby.  Your task is to turn it into an extraordinary affair. Of the 20 players attending, 14  turned up their gf/spouse, of these 5 are cheerleaders. You'll win points for giving a blow job to any player that came with a partner, extra points if that partner is a cheerleader. Giving a bj to any of the single guys will incur a penalty, so you can do it indiscriminately.   How would you go about winning this episode?

You mean business
For the third and last episode in tis installment of this series, we target an international pharmaceutical conference. There are more than 1000 participants from more than 50 countries, staying at a conference resort. The aim of this episode is to organize a business meeting of another kind.  The winner is who gets gets the largest group of businessmen from one company into one room, at the same time. With their genitals fully exposed. It can be any room in the hotel, your bedroom, theirs, or a meeting room.   To prove that they are actually working for the same company, you will need to present their business cards. How will you go about to win this round?

If you can imagine to participate, to be the most successful wrecking bitch, let me know. If you want to add you own challenge, feel free to do so.

Silkcat

So each player would have their own thread?  I like this idea, since the other times I've tried such a thing it ran into the multi-player problem where everything bogged down.

I'd like to hear more, and I'm sure I can think of some other scenarios too... :)

Edit: BTW, do you already have a thread going for this?
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.