The Emporium of Desires [M/M]

Started by Sho, June 07, 2010, 10:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

There are many strange, twisting places in the world, hidden and tucked into alleys in the center of thriving cities. One of those small places is the Emporium, set in the heart of Chinatown. This plot could take place in New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles...anywhere, really, that you'd like. The Emporium deals in antiques and exotic herbs and spices, as well as some more highly illegal (and exotic things) ranging from the human slave trade to rare drugs. My character would be the owner of the shop, the face of the storefront, and a source of local police worry because of all the rumored illegal things. Strange sounds come out of the shop at night - screams, sobs, the roaring of large beasts - but during the day it is quiet and peaceful, dealing only in legal things. It isn't until the sun goes down that the shop lights up and the illegal trade picks up. I'm looking for a cop sent to investigate the shop, or anyone else you can think of who would fit into the plot.

This plot could be anywhere from highly realistic, focusing on human trafficking and the drug trade, to more fantastical, with my character selling things that are supposed to be extinct or imaginary. It all really depends on what you'd like.

I had this plot going for a while but RL has kept my partner from being able to post, so I'm taking new offers.

PM me or drop me a line here if you'd like to start up something like this plot - if there's something you'd like to change, I'm sure we can work something out. I'm dying to work on this plot again, so anyone with interest, please let me know!

ABitOffTheWall

It's an interesting premise and I'd be down to play it if you wanted to talk a bit about what direction to take it in.
My Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=8432
Game Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=61048.0
I will love you forever if you give me something Mass Effecty