The Brothel (L,B,G,T Welcome!)(recruitment open)

Started by Levi, January 31, 2018, 02:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

Quote from: ff on February 06, 2018, 03:13:20 PM
Name Alice Liddel
Alias Alice in Wonderland
Job title Recruiter, trainer, chef
Gender Female
Sexual orientation Bisexual, switch
Description https://orig00.deviantart.net/a985/f/2010/271/6/7/alice_in_wonderland_2011_by_j_scott_campbell-d2yr8eu.jpg
Other Abilities/ Special talent Baking and brewing food and drinks with such properties as size- and mood-altering. Fantastic at croquet and cards. Moon logic: uses verbal puns and paradoxes and idioms to affect miscellaneous spell-like effects, for example using dry humor or reciting dry history to dry off wet things, or saying "I like to watch" to conjure a pocket watch and check the time. 
History As is ever the fate of idle rich girls, the dreariet thing young Alice could image were hte boring lessons and lectures of the older sister whom her parents had delegated much of her day to day rearing. One sunny day in the park, Alice, particularly world weary and slipping into daydreams as her sister yammered on, thought she spied a darting white rabbit. She followed the creature, tumbled down a hole, and into a wonderland of the impossible. At a certain orgiastic tea party, the Mad Hatter recruited her, through a mix of disarming charm and unresolvable word play Alice couldn’t talk herself out of, into the prospect of not having to return her old mundane life...by plying the trade of a brothel girl. Alice has since became a ‘recruiter’ in turn, or ‘pimpette’ as it is sometimes said, as well as a trainer or stress tester for other brothel girls, putting them through their paces as it were. She also whips up (literally, sometimes) pastries, drinks, and other treats for tea parties for brothel staff and/or patrons, or procures strange toys and props (which the Hatter’s hat seems to be a bottomless source of.) She has apprenticed to the Hatter, both in the pimping business, and in skills as a hatter and clothier, as such she is a source of outlandish and sexy costumes for herself and the other girls.
Personality Has a very random sense of humor; very perky; sexual switch and practically bipolar personality. A little bit mad, but all the best people are, don’t you know? Has sometimes thought as many as six impossible things before breakfast. 
Character ons/Offs On: Bisexuality, BDSM, toys, oral/vag/anal, whipping/spanking/etc, costumes and roleplay. Offs: scat/gore/vore.
Writer ons/offs Same

Yay! I hope Alice can keep up with Ottava's plans.  >:)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Crasey

Oh, my. I like that the art inspiring this is so different from what I'd normally relate to, and so focused. It inspires me to a new kind of character, for me.

So... Incoming straight girl, look at that. At least insofar as she hasn't yet encountered a futa. ::) (I can personally happily go there as long as the breasts aren't really emphasized.)

Anyway, here I submit this lazy bitch:

Name Talia Aurora Briar Rosamond

Alias Princess Aurora, Sleeping Beauty, Briar Rose, Rosebud

Job title Captive

Gender Female

Sexual orientation Straight?

Other Abilities/ Special talent Despite languishing in sleep for years on end, the stolen princess remains always as she was on her fateful sixteenth birthday, requiring no care to keep her health as long as she slumbers. Aurora is sometimes also considered to be possessed of a supernatural beauty, impossibly enchanting to all who behold her; On the other hand, this may as well be men's excuse for letting their carnal natures get the better of them before her helplessness.

History A finger pricked upon a poisoned spindle, meant to be the death of the budding princess by a curse laid upon her christening, instead by the good will of one blue-clad fairy descended the young woman into a sorcerous sleep. The generous fairy twisted the original evil curse such that little Briar Rose would awaken to powerful affection. Unfortunately, of course, such undiluted passion is fleeting, and time and time again this Sleeping Beauty has woken to bear the fruits of love only to then return to her peaceful reverie, awaiting the next desirous man.

And then, it must be said, what a precious good for a brothel is a "worker" who for all clients is either helpless or wanting, cannot leave under her own power, and requires no care.

Personality Raised humbly at a cottage in the countryside, the fairies' efforts to protect the girl not only left her so easily abducted, but made her into an unpretentious royal if ever there was one. For all her beauty and magnificent heritage, Talia was troubled by learning what was expected of her. Her situation may not be respectable, but it is real in a way that royalty never is, and perhaps cannot be.

Thus, even in captivity she finds herself more at ease than under the specter of her parentage, and to this day prickles at reminders. As the waking moments wear on, she may even be slowly filled with a sense of belonging, for the first time. Or perhaps, in a life dominated by sleep, it is just that easy to accept what reality brings, when it is reality that seems to be the dream.

Character ons/Offs Outercourse such as titfucking and thighjobs, non-penetrative oral, and a developing appreciation for the writer's kinks:

Writer ons/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214774

Levi

Quote from: Crasey on February 06, 2018, 03:43:41 PM
Oh, my. I like that the art inspiring this is so different from what I'd normally relate to, and so focused. It inspires me to a new kind of character, for me.

So... Incoming straight girl, look at that. At least insofar as she hasn't yet encountered a futa. ::) (I can personally happily go there as long as the breasts aren't really emphasized.)

Anyway, here I submit this lazy bitch:

Name Talia Aurora Briar Rosamond

Alias Princess Aurora, Sleeping Beauty, Briar Rose, Rosebud

Job title Captive

Gender Female

Sexual orientation Straight?

Other Abilities/ Special talent Despite languishing in sleep for years on end, the stolen princess remains always as she was on her fateful sixteenth birthday, requiring no care to keep her health as long as she slumbers. Aurora is sometimes also considered to be possessed of a supernatural beauty, impossibly enchanting to all who behold her; On the other hand, this may as well be men's excuse for letting their carnal natures get the better of them before her helplessness.

History A finger pricked upon a poisoned spindle, meant to be the death of the budding princess by a curse laid upon her christening, instead by the good will of one blue-clad fairy descended the young woman into a sorcerous sleep. The generous fairy twisted the original evil curse such that little Briar Rose would awaken to powerful affection. Unfortunately, of course, such undiluted passion is fleeting, and time and time again this Sleeping Beauty has woken to bear the fruits of love only to then return to her peaceful reverie, awaiting the next desirous man.

And then, it must be said, what a precious good for a brothel is a "worker" who for all clients is either helpless or wanting, cannot leave under her own power, and requires no care.

Personality Raised humbly at a cottage in the countryside, the fairies' efforts to protect the girl not only left her so easily abducted, but made her into an unpretentious royal if ever there was one. For all her beauty and magnificent heritage, Talia was troubled by learning what was expected of her. Her situation may not be respectable, but it is real in a way that royalty never is, and perhaps cannot be.

Thus, even in captivity she finds herself more at ease than under the specter of her parentage, and to this day prickles at reminders. As the waking moments wear on, she may even be slowly filled with a sense of belonging, for the first time. Or perhaps, in a life dominated by sleep, it is just that easy to accept what reality brings, when it is reality that seems to be the dream.

Character ons/Offs Outercourse such as titfucking and thighjobs, non-penetrative oral, and a developing appreciation for the writer's kinks:

Writer ons/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=214774

Hello! I'm very glad we drew you in. I find myself very intrigued by briar.

Idej

Levi

Carly

is my character approved levi ?

My character has won lotto, if we are assuming a time period in the past where there are castles etc I can change my background to be a noble or something -

Levi

Quote from: Carly on February 06, 2018, 07:45:16 PM
is my character approved levi ?

My character has won lotto, if we are assuming a time period in the past where there are castles etc I can change my background to be a noble or something -

Deffinatly approved. No it's more futuristic so no need to change :) x

Levi

Solistair

Name Alanna Ezkan
Alias Queen of Gold
Job title Sorceress
Gender Futanari
Sexual orientation Bisexual
Description
NSFW
, 6 foot tall and muscular elf with large breasts and an even larger cock.
Other Abilities/ Special talent Magic/Sorcery (Greed Magic, Transmutation)
History A sorceress who put first her pursuit of riches and wealth beyond belief, Alanna has spent the past decades of her life accumulating treasure within her hidden realm hidden somewhere in the world. Of course, it took some time, but eventually she grew bored off the money and sought another selfish pleasure. After much experimenting, she gave herself an abnormally large cock and now seeks to indulge herself in sexual ecstasy.
Personality A selfish woman, Alanna does everything with herself in mind. She always seeks out the life of adventure and thrills. At the moment, this expresses itself in the form of exotic sex.
Character ons/Offs With her horse-like cock, Alanna enjoys deep penetration especially cervical and throat-fucking. She loves women who submit their bodies to her and delights in dirty talk throughout sex. However, she can be readily submissive and also likes to be fucked deeply and roughly while being verbally abused. Thanks to her powers, she is able to transition from futa to female physiology with ease.
Writer ons/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=60224

Saric

Rule 34 block hot linking now, you'll need to rehost the pic or find it on another site if you want us to see it. I recommend Imgur as it's free.
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Solistair

Quote from: Saric on February 08, 2018, 02:58:47 AM
Rule 34 block hot linking now, you'll need to rehost the pic or find it on another site if you want us to see it. I recommend Imgur as it's free.

Oh didnt know that mate. Thanks

Levi

Quote from: Saric on February 08, 2018, 02:58:47 AM

Look at you knowing the rules!!! No rules at the brothel ya know.....well there's probably some rules about general safety somewhere in a box.....I'm rambling!!!

Either way I can see the image so guess it's ok?

Levi

Quote from: Solistair on February 08, 2018, 02:54:03 AM
Name Alanna Ezkan
Alias Queen of Gold
Job title Sorceress
Gender Futanari
Sexual orientation Bisexual
Description
NSFW
, 6 foot tall and muscular elf with large breasts and an even larger cock.
Other Abilities/ Special talent Magic/Sorcery
History A sorceress who put first her pursuit of riches and wealth beyond belief, Alanna has spent the past decades of her life accumulating treasure within her hidden realm hidden somewhere in the world. Of course, it took some time, but eventually she grew bored off the money and sought another selfish pleasure. After much experimenting, she gave herself an abnormally large cock and now seeks to indulge herself in sexual ecstasy.
Personality A selfish woman, Alanna does everything with herself in mind. She always seeks out the life of adventure and thrills. At the moment, this expresses itself in the form of exotic sex.
Character ons/Offs With her horse-like cock, Alanna enjoys deep penetration especially cervical and throat-fucking. She loves women who submit their bodies to her and delights in dirty talk throughout sex. However, she can be readily submissive and also likes to be fucked deeply and roughly while being verbally abused. Thanks to her powers, she is able to transition from futa to female physiology with ease.
Writer ons/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=60224

Can I get a bit more on her abilities- like does she have a specific brand of magic?

Solistair

Quote from: Levi on February 08, 2018, 05:09:19 AM
Can I get a bit more on her abilities- like does she have a specific brand of magic?

Yeah they'll be greed empowered sorcery and transmutation abilities

Levi

Quote from: Solistair on February 08, 2018, 02:50:00 PM
Yeah they'll be greed empowered sorcery and transmutation abilities

Greed huh very appropriate :)

13thHoudini

Looks interesting! Does your character have to work in the brothel at all or visit from time to time ?

Saric

Quote from: 13thHoudini on February 09, 2018, 01:23:48 AM
Looks interesting! Does your character have to work in the brothel at all or visit from time to time ?

Some people are customers rather then merchandise, but I see no reason someone couldn't be a freelancer or a dabbler that only works from time to time.

Up to Levi though. :P
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Levi

Quote from: 13thHoudini on February 09, 2018, 01:23:48 AM

We need some patrons!!

NosCorventius

Just went through everything and there v is no Wendy Darling. Did we lose our Wendy so soon?

Levi

Quote from: NosCorventius on February 09, 2018, 05:35:47 PM
Just went through everything and there v is no Wendy Darling. Did we lose our Wendy so soon?

Yeah that writer changed there mind, got Peter Pan still and plenty of other lovely girls to sink a hook into though!

NosCorventius

Ok was just going to use her for my intro but didn't see a character sheet for her anywhere. I'll switch it up a bit then no worries.

~Nos~

AndyZ

Working on a patron, just stuck on a few things.  Apologies for slowness.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Levi

Quote from: AndyZ on February 10, 2018, 01:49:03 AM
Working on a patron, just stuck on a few things.  Apologies for slowness.

No worries :)