Idea's and needs.

Started by Shadow's Kiss, June 22, 2008, 06:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow's Kiss

Heavy to light bondage

The girlfriend of a young guy cheats with his best friend who then calls him up to gloat. Rushing from work to confront his girlfriend about the phone call he has a terrible accident and dies. Instead of following the light at the end of the tunnel he returns to Earth as a ghost to extract revenge on his psychic cheating girlfriend for bringing about his untimely death.

PM me to talk about plots and the like
is it always best to stir the fire? To say yes its mine, then to walk away in denial? The fire is you, or is it me. or is it just apart of a feeling left....to be left alone.

Atlus

Okay, I'll bite. How does one do a Death Note ERP?
How profound such profanity can be.

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=16848.0" target="_blank">Ons and Offs</a>

Shadow's Kiss

well one should know what deathnote is. Watch the anime.
is it always best to stir the fire? To say yes its mine, then to walk away in denial? The fire is you, or is it me. or is it just apart of a feeling left....to be left alone.

Atlus

I know what Death Note is, which is why I asked how one does a Death Note ERP. I'm about two episodes from the end of the series and I've read a few of the manga. My question is how do you see a Death Note RP working? Would the PCs all have notes? Would some of the PCs be investigators? How would the Erotic part of Erotic Role Play factor in? I'm intrigued, but I'd like more details.

<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=16848.0" target="_blank">Ons and Offs</a>

Shadow's Kiss

Well when missa hugged either Rem or ryuk said "I am still a man" that told alot of that they have feelings and do love.

I just want to dip in to that part of it.

I am at ep 20 i had to stop since my net is slow.

But, i watched both movies, the live action when it was here then the one in japan with english subtitles.

Xillen

There's a Live Action Movie of Death Note?

*grabs google*

Shadow's Kiss

yea, its over now...anyways, yea there is one. I would love to do it though :(

Xillen

There's two movies even! Gonna try and get my hands on them.

Though I admit, I wouldn't really see how this would work out as an RP very well. Then again, I'm not into RPing an existing story. To restrictive for my taste.

Shadow's Kiss

Xillen

Aww, sorry about that, but Fan RPing really ain't my thing.

Shadow's Kiss

Meh, its fine. I Do other rp's too, just look at on's and off's. Not just fan but other.

Atlus

Quote from: Passion's Kiss on June 25, 2008, 05:05:31 PM
Well when missa hugged either Rem or ryuk said "I am still a man" that told alot of that they have feelings and do love.

I just want to dip in to that part of it.

I am at ep 20 i had to stop since my net is slow.

But, i watched both movies, the live action when it was here then the one in japan with english subtitles.

I see. Not exactly what I was thinking. I'm not sure how that would work. Though I do feel a story set in the world of Death Note could. I'm not a big fan of sticking to an established continuity in an RP though if we made up our own it could be interesting. No Light, no L. It could start much like the show starts with a simple question of given the power to kill from afar, what would you do. The PCs could be owners of Notes, Investigators, or Shinigami. I can think of a way to make this work but it would take some damn good roleplaying and I can't really see where sex or a love story comes in.

Shadow's Kiss

No, wasn't going to have L or Light in it. Just want to do it between, have the note book as it is. Not changing it around or anything.

Atlus

Hmm. I guess I'll just keep an eye on this one. If we get some more players I shall return. Farewellll....... *flies into air*

Shadow's Kiss

Cobra

ummm I'm not really a Deathnote fan but I have seen 2 episodes (including the finale) so I think I get the basic.  With a little research / help I think i would be okay.  But I, a deathnote-neb, would be interested.  yup  ::)

Shadow's Kiss

You dont have to do a death note, there is other's and you can give me ideas too :)

Cobra

Kay, I think we've decided on a gargoyle rp.

Anyone else want to join??   ::)

Shadow's Kiss

-ponders if its ok to poke the eyes of the rolling eye thingy-

hmmmm, we need atleast 2 humans one male and one female preferably even 3 humans is fine...

Cobra

I'm fairly certain the lil' yellow dude would take you to trial...  :P

Shadow's Kiss

OH NOES, i shall not do that then  :'(

Cobra

That's why you have to be more secretive about it!

*puts on mask, then pokes the yellow man's eyes out*

X_x

JadeCore

Could be tempted for a Gargoyles game.

Shadow's Kiss

we need one more male and we got a game. ^^

Shadow's Kiss

That link that Cobra did is for all that is doing the Gargoyle rp. I do hope we get more and more to join. You can make choices in to being bonded or not, we own't force anything you don't wish. I do hope to get more. ^^

belsammael

one extra human coming up... ;)

After I get a bit of sleep o.O

thanks for the link ^^

Shadow's Kiss

Shadow's Kiss

BUmpity bump bump bump

-pounces around her thread with a string-

Shadow's Kiss

Shadow's Kiss

I have decided the only Group rp is with Sabbat and Alexander. I am sorry if you all think i will do group. I am sorry for those i said I would.