Criman Minds rp, WWE RP, and other cravings M/F

Started by seeker619, December 03, 2012, 03:45:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

Criminal minds rp-  In this rp I would let you pick my char and you could pick yours.  In fact I would suggest a prequel where Hogner meets AJ when they both fly in into a small town where there have been a series of brutal rapes and murders.  If you wish and I think it would be interesting if you played one or two of the victims and I the murderer to get started as you can think about what clues you will try  and make known before you are killed.  A romance would develop and perhaps this is before Hogner marries or perhaps we could act as if he never marries.

WWE rp-  I am not an expert on all of the wrestlers but I know a few.  I could play a good guy or a bad guy.  You could choose your char.  Perhaps you are being ganged up on because you keep winning.  One time I come to your rescue during a locker room fight and from there we develop a friendship and more.  Side stories for the show could also be added.  I could play either a female wrestler or male in this one.  Female would be better since they wrestle each other more and know the female side of the business.

She is a twin?--This would involve two female twins who both like the same guy so they pretend to be the same.  They try to convince him he is going crazy but they keep calming him and reassuring him he is OK which keeps him satisfied they she is not doing anything to harm him as he at first suspected..  If they get him committed they stand to get his fortune.  He overhears them one night
and figures out how to turn things around on them.

The lottery winner- A man of about 35 is a lonely widower when he gets a call at the door from a woman delivering him a check for 10 million dollars as he had won the lottery.  He invites her in to have some champagne to celebrate and it is here she decides she will do away with him once she is established in his will.  Once again he finds out her plan and reverses it.

The fetish shop- An owner of a fetish shop built his reputation out of renting out the most lifelike woman for a guy or gal with every fetish.  He takes down their order as to what sex acts they want their toy to have mastered, whether they are sub or dom, and whatever fetish they have be it BDSM or latex or whatever you want.  He then gets the woman trains them and within two weeks he rents them out as they are trained to act human but they move with jerks as they are supposed to be replicas of humans not real humans which they are.  We can go anywhere with this

Creating the perfect replacement-  A woman who lost her submissive husband a year ago is also an accomplished scientist in genetic engineering and artificial intelligence.  She takes the sperm she froze from her dearly departed and makes a test tube baby which never fully develops.  She simply takes stem cells and grows them for all the parts of the male anatomy.  This creation is implanted with all the programming necessary for him to please her by satisfying her every demand.  How ever a miscalculation makes this cyborg develop into a super human who makes her the victim of her own desires

Superhero/Vixen pairing--  I figure each of us gets two or three super powers and two major weaknesses which can be deadly and two which only momentarily disable the opponent.  I would be an invisible mindreader and of course you can choose your powers.  I think it would be neat if we also had the other choose the weaknesses of the other.  Although this is optional.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS