News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Titanic

Started by VelvetSatin, June 16, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetSatin

Going to the library and picking out some movies, I came across the film "Titanic" and I thought to myself..hmm, I haven't seen that in awhile, perhaps I should rent that and make a go of it again. Well, as I was watching it, I came up with the idea of having an RP based upon the movie so I thought I would see if anybody out there would be interesting in it as well.

We could have the characters be the ones from the film (Jack and Rose) or we could create our own characters with the plot similar to that of the film. I am mainly looking for a male character as I'd like to play the female, but if persuaded, I could play the male in this one. Either the characters have known each other before their trip on the ship or we could have like in the movie where they meet for the first time on board and their relationship blossoms. Of course we must have the female character be engaged as that adds to the tension and taboo aspect of it.

There must be romance in this rp since the movie was full of it. I'd like to have a very descriptive role play and I do write longer posts just so you are aware. We would focus upon their relationship as well as the beauty of the ship and of course the lovely time period that it comes with. The tragedy of the sinking would also be something we would have in the story as it adds to the intensity. We can follow as much as we'd like of the movie and use it as a guideline as we create our story.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and we can work out character descriptions as well as plot details and particular sexual kinks.

Thanks for reading!

VelvetSatin

Updated my request. Idea is available!