Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamonedsky

A 10, if not for the simple fact that I'm a huge Crow fan, than because the man behind the fandom is ridiculously awesome. :P
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Teo Torriatte

10... could have been a 10.5 if she was pulling his pants down just a little farther  ;)

niice tat tho

Deamonbane

Sorry... I cannot give up all the good at first glance...:P

10... I love that avatar...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

diamonedsky

10, that avi is all-over-the-place amazing
Van Halen - Tattoo

Mordred

10 - Despite her neck being just out of reach of lips and whatever might lurk within (speaking from viewpoint of a dead thing).. it's still quite lovely. Always enhanced by the madly adorable creature that embraces this sparkling image.
*See Pillory*

diamonedsky

A 10 because I said so and that's all the reason I need :P
Van Halen - Tattoo

Breathless Intent

10 - that guy is a lucky dude to get such sweet, sparkly kisses.

Mordred

10 - Wow.. a surprise.. first.. and being quite intoxicating in it's beauty.. leaving this babbling fool almost on the verge of speechlessness.. ok and the lovely girl looking downward couldn't possibly lure a lower number from these fingers.. there you go.
*See Pillory*

Silver

10, because I have so many ideas for short stories which could tie into that picture. Sometimes those are the best stories which have a tie-in.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Teo Torriatte

10, because she is gorgeous and that expression is priceless

biljardbal

10, because it's just awesome and mysterious!
A&A's I'm back!    O&O's How to make Bil squirm and gasp.
Join me in Bil's Shapeshifting Palace.      My solo written story

Nitro

NightRabbit

10, Very interesting yet aesthetically pleasing. Plus I love the suit! :P

Mordred

10 - Oooooooohhh.. very mysterious! And yet.. I do detect a fuzzy.. floppy.. quite nibble ear or two lurking just under that mask! Ok so I cheated.. it's quite impossible to ignore the fang-senses. Adorable Bunny.. you'll always get a ten from this crazy blue thing. Even when my tint is all outta whack.
*See Pillory*

NightRabbit

10, You've done it again Mordred. Your avatars never fail to catch my eye, even if the tint isn't your usual blue. :3

diamonedsky

10; I love the mask and that the rose is the one splash of color in an otherwise rather black and white image
Van Halen - Tattoo

Deamonbane

10... I would love to have my woman kiss me like that....

lenka

10 for the impressive power of only a sexy half naked tattoo baring back!

TheLegionary

Teo Torriatte

10, for showing more than just desire.  ;D

Deamonbane

Breathless Intent

TheLegionary

10, I love nerdy girls who are sexy

Kendra