Who else in EU is playing Warhammer Online?

Started by Liuli, April 24, 2009, 05:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liuli

I've been playing it recently, and sort of wish the game's atmosphere allowed for more frequent RP. RPers just have a hard time running into each other I suppose. I wondered if anyone here plays this game too sometimes? Would be great to run into other RPers. I play on Burlok, though will probably end up on another server seeing as Burlok might get closed down.

In game I'm Keisei, a DoK dressed more like a sorceress, and usually hang around in greenskin areas.
Please don't PM me if you haven't read my adv thread. I don't play in freeform games.

HairyHeretic

I am, though not much the last few weeks. Something isn't overly happy, as I tend to crash out anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour, mostly during RvR. I'm also on Burlok, with every character slot filled  :D

My main is Stormcaller, a L32 or so Magus, generally in Tier 4 RvR.

I do have a handfull of other characters in around the L10-12 mark.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Liuli

Added your main to my friends list some days ago, though I think I only saw you online once in a middle of a city siege or something. Though seems most people aren't on a lot this days with Burlok near shut down, heh.

Feel free to throw me a tell if you're on an alt, sort of boring in-game lately.  :-)
Please don't PM me if you haven't read my adv thread. I don't play in freeform games.

HairyHeretic

I haven't actually been on in a few days. I'd gotten annoyed with the repeated crashing to desktop at the weekend, and been distracted with other shiney things since :)

What level is your DoK? Since I'm about the only active member of my Guild these days, I've probably some DoK gear lying in the vault going to waste.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Lithos

I had a chosen and in burlok even, but I do not really play anymore. Just does not feel like there is whole a lot to do.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

HairyHeretic

Did you get into the PvP / RvR at all? I really enjoyed that.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Rhapsody

I have a WAR account.  I've let it lapse recently though. 

EDIT: I'm NA, not EU.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Liuli

Yeah, now that Burlok was announced closed (and thus no more EU RP server) I cancelled my subscription and went back to AoC.  :-\

Sort of glad I did, the first guy that applied for my WAR guild on their new server is called Yourmommarang.

HairyHeretic

I want to play, but game stability is non existant. At present I'm lucky to get 15 minutes without a crash to desktop, and I'm trying to figure out why.

Cattle die, kinsmen die