First idea (s) here...

Started by Spunky, September 17, 2009, 12:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spunky

Hello! I'm new and thought of a way I can get to know several of you through one basic theme that allows for numerous variations.

The setting: Suburbia or the city - you and I are neighbors or in the same circle of friends.

The plot: You invite me over and seduce me, method is up to you.

The twist: This is not an accidental we got too drunk and it happened kind of thing. You have a reason to seduce me other than sex and as we continue to see each other you give clues so I can try to figure out the why.

Anyone interested? Send me a message to discuss in more detail. This is open for anyone, any gender.

Jecht

I like the idea and I'm interested. One question though, why kind of reason would you me to seduce you.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Spunky

Quote from: Jecht on September 17, 2009, 08:02:35 PM
I like the idea and I'm interested. One question though, why kind of reason would you me to seduce you.

What kind of reason?

Use me...have me because you're getting back at someone else or it's a bet with someone or whatever you can think of.

Jecht

Ok sounds good. I'm interested. Ha ha.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Spunky

Quote from: Jecht on September 17, 2009, 10:10:27 PM
Ok sounds good. I'm interested. Ha ha.

Ok...we can talk details in the PM. ;)