Looking for a women to roleplay with my sephiroth

Started by sephiroth, October 14, 2012, 03:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sephiroth

Hi, it's sephiroth your one wing angel..

I am looking for someone to roleplay with my Sephiroth, a female, It can be Aerith are an OC for that matter. The story is after all the Final Fantasy VIIs, after advent children complete, after deep ground Dirge of Cerberus.

Sephiroth comes back by a scientist that was the apprentice to Hojo. He had convinced the WRO they could use his power to help them against Deep Grown.
The carta got wind of this. They Sent Airth and Zack back, Airth told them that they did need Sephiroth to help them. But she would take full responsibility of him.

Using her magic, she forged a collar to put around sephiroth's neck. It would make him  mortal with little or no abilitie to use his power until they seen fit.
But after helping them and sephiroth learning there's more to life then his own needs, finding his humility, mercy, compassion, and humanity. The collar well release him. Giving Him his freedom.

The story is mostly about Love, trust, Fear, and finding one's happiness. Even if it looks impossible.

I need someone that knows a good deal about Final Fantasy 7. I don't care if you can't spell that good. Detail would be very much appreciated, But You don't have to have lost post all the time. Just let me know if you like to be apart of my idea. I well post first. To give you some ground to work with. Think you for reading.
why so serious? lets put a smile on the face!...

My Ons and offs with my characters

Katrina

I could play an OC with your Sephiroth.  I don't know much about ff7, but I do know advent children if that helps.

Lynnie

I absolutely love love LOVE FF7! Arieth is my favorite character and I cosplay her alot for conventions and Halloween.