His Loving Maids (Need two Female Players!)

Started by Lovitoz, November 02, 2008, 12:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovitoz

This is the story, It is another version of another Rp that I tried doing, it was basically the same thing.

Story: Two girls fresh out of High School (They may know each other or not) and are looking for a more private college. After a couple of weeks of searching they receive a most peculiar offer, a college professor has offered to teach both of them in the comfort of his own home or rather mansion and has offered to do it for free, in exchange for being his maids. The girls take up the offer and and a week or two prior to the start of their 'classes' they arrive and would soon would later find what they are in store.

---Also one girl will have been told about everything and what her 'duties' will be as his maid while the other remains in the dark. This also can have some or a lot of NC added to it, whatever floats you're boat. PM me if you are interested.

Lovitoz

Hey there and thats great, we just need one more person

Belladonna1

There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Lovitoz

playfullchick76

you found your two, if you need a third maid, or a replacement at any time, i;ll happily join.

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Lovitoz

Okay I had one of the girls leave and the other doesn't show up enough, so what I need is another female so we can restart this thing...hope to hear from you all!

playfullchick76

thats why i dont usually to threesomes, someone always ended up vanishing. im still ok to cntinue it if you find two more.