Pyramid | Interest | (LGBT friendly)

Started by lux89, May 10, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lux89

PYRAMID
A SURVIVAL HORROR RP
Theme Song - 7 Min

A semi freeform sandbox supernatural puzzle horror (can be smutty) LGBT friendly game.
Found under Light: Human Small Groups board. Bondage/extreme can move to other threads.

There'll be DnD maps but no system/dice. You do as you like! There are obstacles and your posts definitely end at the doorways/stairways. Rooms are yours to roam. Your posts can end at interacting with people/details. There is a good chance your character may reasonably die. So try your absolute best! There will be many warning signs of impending death, so keep an eye out and figure it out. You can make as many characters as you'd like, but I'd like to cap at 3 at a time. 

PREMISE
People wake up with no memory, no backstory. All they know is that they're still alive.
You see a map gouged out of a stone wall of a 15-floor pyramid. Since it is pitch-black
and difficult to breathe, you understand that you're at the very bottom, underground.

You don't have to go together in one group. You can spend as much time as you'd like. That is, if you're safe.
Some floors won't allow the chance to rest, but some floors do. Newer players that start later will start at
the bottom, with the floors reset. Ready to play anytime you want, grab your friends or just yourself, and go!
Players may catch up to you if you've stayed alive on a floor long enough.

CHARACTER SHEET
Image: [Real, no Anime, Adult only]
Name: [First and Last]
Orientation: [Hetero, Homo, Bi, Pan, Demi, or Asexual]
Ons/Off: [Details or Player's O/O]
Personality: [Go crazy complex, have fun! No stereotypes please]
Extra: [Any more you wanna add, more images, etc]

Note, if you want to start alone immediately, PM me.
Or if you have any questions, PM me.

Mellific

I shouldn't (because I already have too many games) but...

-Plants interest flag.-

O/O | A/A | MM

lux89

This could be a quick game, dead or alive! :P

Wicked Emi

I love this stuff!!
If you don't mind a slower poster, I would love to join.

lux89

Sure! If you don't mind having a player "god-mod" your character to stick with them, perhaps you can survive at a slower pace hopefully?? Some floors will be simply puzzles, but other floors are more intense :D

Twisted iN Tux

Quick question: What time period does this take place in?

lux89

Twisted iN Tux

lux89

lux89

Mellific

-Waves at Twisted!- Let's see how long we can survive this time, right?!  ::)

O/O | A/A | MM

Twisted iN Tux

*waves* Jello! I'm heading off to work soon, so I won't be able to get my character up right away, but I'll shoot to have him whipped into shape by tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

Wicked Emi

Quote from: lux89 on May 10, 2018, 07:10:48 PM
Sure! If you don't mind having a player "god-mod" your character to stick with them, perhaps you can survive at a slower pace hopefully?? Some floors will be simply puzzles, but other floors are more intense :D
I have no real problem with that

lux89

Great! As soon as your characters are approved, you can discuss with each other
if you need one of you to "take under wing" when you feel your character may face danger.
We can wait a few days for everyone to finish/polish up! Looking forward to it :)

Gateman

I'm down with this. I'll get a character made when i get done with homework for the night.

lux89

Wicked Emi

Name: Miki Park
Orientation: Pansexual
Ons/Off: Spanking, Voyeurism/Exhibitionism, Age-play, Biting, Hair pulling, hand-jobs and blowjobs, Licking, Making out, Teasing, Bondage, Pleasure control, Sexual frustration ....... Offs: Bathroom, pain, sexual violence (Basically do not cut her, cut something off, or tear flesh while having sex)
Personality: Miki is an odd girl, she flirts without realizing it but is incredibly shy when she thinks someone is flirting with her. She is just an awkward girl who sometimes trip up on herself. She does run by her own code, so she ends up breaking a lot or "rules" and laws. Miki is also her own personal comedian, as she thinks she is hilarious even when she isn't. This comes from spending a lot of time with herself, she has a fair amount of friends, but only one or two in real life while the rest is online. Overall, she is just an awkward funny girl who is somewhat maladjusted and doesn't really believe in formal "good and bad" ideals that most people have. Lastly, Miki is a pervert  and even though she is awkward, she will tell you if she finds you attractive and try to hit on you.
Extra: Has a few ear piercings, has a fairy tattoo on her left inner hip bone, has an infinity sign on her pointer finger facing her middle finger.

extra pics
~*~~*~

lux89

Approved, you can post that under Chars thread and start anytime you'd like.
Twisted is ready to start as well, but would like to give the group a chance.

Spectre

Are you still accepting players? Because this sounds very interesting!!

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Spectre on May 13, 2018, 02:24:15 PM
Are you still accepting players? Because this sounds very interesting!!

I believe the answer you seek is, "Yes!"

Spectre

Hoping this is where the character submissions go too!

Image:

Name: Benjamin ( Gracie ) Watson

Orientation: Pansexual

Ons/Off: No serious On/Offs, but I intend to play a character who is resistant to sex and flirtations, given his current situation. Errs on they side of voyeuristic, from time to time.

Personality: Have you ever had the feeling that something was off kilter? Not quite right in your own skin, vision hazy around the edges? Benjamin has been fighting that feeling every waking moment for as long as he can remember. Even when his mother would dress him up in tutus and call him "Princess Gracie." After the teen years brought on a wave of self discovery, The state brought in a warrant to have Mr. and Mrs. Watson arrested for the near death beating they gave their son when he tried to explain himself.  With state funded "apology funding" making him into more of the man he felt on the outside, He bounced from foster home to foster home, keeping to himself and learning not to trust others. Once he was out on his own, he left his hometown and moved across the US to live with friends he met online. Smart, but skittish, secretive and almost indignantly opposed to the kindness of others, Benjamin suffers from insomnia that gave him ample time to read and learn, but resulted in poor health. He's clearly intelligent, having a gift with machines or most things requiring tools, but is poor with socialization and groups. May offend or irritate without meaning too.

Extra: Benji has a touch of PTSD from his parents violent reaction to having a transgender child, so he has an aversion to touch, unless he truly trusts someone, which is a whole of zero people, at the moment. He also tends to worry and chew his bottom lip when upset. He is Pre operation, so still posses female genitalia.

lux89

I love, just one thing - Ben won't be able to remember anything from his past.

Here are the links~
CHARACTER: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=287524.0
OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=287525.0

Spectre

Cool. I can work with that! Thank you

Peanuts

Name: Andre Howard
Orientation: Hetero
Ons/Off: Pretty much my usual On/Offs, I like to think I'm fairly flexible, and certainly if it doesn't involve sex I can handle more gruesome stuff, but as far as fun-times go nothing that belongs in the toilet, that will do real permanent damage, or takes away too much of my control of my own character (if for no other reason than it becomes really boring to write if my character is just stuck unable to respond to what's happening)
Personality: Honestly I usually find my character's personality more once I start playing them but uhh... Andre's a modern dude, looks after himself, but also works hard and doesn't mind getting dirty when it's required. Works as an architect, with a background in construction (worked with his father, a builder frequently while he was studying). Has had several relationships in the past, but nothing really serious, probably a little afraid of commitment and giving up control of his life.
Extra: Wears good quality, expensive clothes, but nothing particularly flashy. Awoke in the pyramid wearing casual clothes as pictured, with the most expensive thing he'd carrying being his watch a Garmin Fenix 5 which he was gifted for his hobby of hiking. Also carrying wallet, iphone 8, keyring with a small LED flashlight and a handkerchief.
If I haven't posted in a day or two check here, maybe harrass me a bit if there isn't a post :p

Haven't got an On/Offs thread, so check my RP preferences instead.

lux89

Approved, you can post in Characters thread, join us at OOC and Main! :D
Welcome aboard, Peanuts!