Pictures and Thought l Looking for M l

Started by Sirian Eve, April 01, 2016, 10:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirian Eve

SO!

I just finished some wonderful stories and I'm looking for a few more. Maybe one or two more.

My revenge epics contain usually the following

• Low Fantasy
  • High Fantasy
  • Detailed Story
  • Interracial/ Inter-species relations
  • Dominant men/women
  • Impregnation/breeding

And of course adventure

Think Red Sonja for those who are familiar. I currently desire to play the role of woman who uses sex to further the plot. Whether I'm playing a goddess, queen, or maid. I require my partner to be okay that he may not always be dominant.

I get A LOT of inspiration from Luis Royo pictures: SEE BELOW

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

As well as from other gifted artist: SEE BELOW

I won't post my stories here because I like to brainstorm with potential partners.

An example of something I have in mind would be the Space Nurse story. Basically the Space Nurse is a female being charged with seeding planets by mating with the strongest male of each planet that she goes to, conceiving and then birthing the young into a capsule to be sent to a new world. Sounds interesting right? There's more detail than that, but it is one of my favorite stories to play. However in revenge stories sex is used as the most powerful weapon of all.

Also! Did I mention I like detail? One thing I would really appreciate from my partners is to also provide helpful story devices, it is useful. As for post length, if you're going to constantly kick out one-liners. I'll lose interest quickly.

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26