Superhero Games - 4 to choose from! DC and Marvel.

Started by Jester, May 14, 2010, 10:33:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I have a few superhero games i am interested in. I hope you like!

1. DC Rape! - There is something happening in the world of DC. Super - Heroines are no longer safe and all of them are being pursued by some lusty superhero or villain. I would like someone who would enjoy playing out these five scenes?

Wonder-Woman - Wonder Woman and the Flash have been dating secretly for a while but Wally's testosterone has been going through the roof recently and his advances have been getting rougher and rougher. Wonder Woman is afraid to tell the rest of the Justice League but she cant stop Flash arriving, rapingf her and disappearing. How far will he go??

Power Girl - Super - Man has often found human girlfriends just dont satisfy him. Kryptonite has begun to make him hornier than he can safely control. He finds the only person who might be able to cope with his super powered sex.

Cat Girl - Cat Girl has always lived outside of the law and its time she paid for those crimes. Bat Man has her tied up and decides that if she wont listen to him then its about time she realised he was serious.....

Star Girl - Liberty Belle and Hour - Man decided thet want to teach the young JSA member how fun threesomes can be... Whether she likes it or not.

Poison Ivy - Poison Ivy has the Batman and his team tied up and under her love hormones control. She can get them to do anything she wants .....

2. Marvel Superheroine Taboos  - Same as above I am looking for one play to roleplay these scenes with me.

Black Widow - Black Widow has a secret. She likes a good hard rough fuck. So she likes nothing more than tormenting the biggest and strongest men you can find and making them chase her..... e.g. Hulk, Thor, Wolverine

Sue Storm - While she can turn invisible Sue Storm is actually an exhibitionist and likes nothing more than fucking other men in front of her poor husband. And if it all possible have more than one man at a time.

Rogue - Unable to touch another person Rogue has learnt to enjoy her toys. With the help of a friend Rogue enjoys being tied up, beaten and letting her partners use various kinky naughty toys on her.

Jean Gray - Jean has had enohgh of men and uses her psychic powers to control animals.......

Psylocke - She likes it nasty and messy..... and she likes it when Captain Britain does it to her. (I'd like to feature watersports?)

Mystique - She likes to cause disruption in relationships...she dresses up as famous couples partners and only shows her identity once they have finished fucking her...

3. In love with Sue Storm - The members of the Fantastic Four are missing apart from Sue Storm. One new superhero promises to help but at what cost? Because he is secretly in love with Sue Storm....

4. Brand new Characters - I would like to create two new superheroes in the Marvel world and they will either be working together or against but there will certainly be plenty of rough and tumble. Please message me to discuss.

Jester