Space Works: Star Wars RP

Started by Seaweed, June 01, 2011, 05:16:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HollowX

Seaweed

HollowX

Well you sort of ignored me before, wasn't sure if it was on purpose or not *shrugs*

Elf

Okay, My character is up in the character thread. Please let me know if anything needs to be altered or not.

HollowX

Same with mine, and also, do you mind if I get another character up? I've noticed that with the way things are set up you as the gm will have to sort of make three separate stories, I could make a character that could get a focus for the others. If you don't mind, that is?

Elf

Just a suggestion, but perhaps this might get more interest if the GMs responded more quickly with answers to questions from those of already interested.

I know I am less likely to respond to threads where the creator of the thread is very slow in replying to posts already made.

DigitLninja

I apologize about that, we hadn't discussed multiple characters but I don't see why it would be a problem.

as long as we have fewer elders than Jedi or Sith then that should be fine.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Altair1983

Hmm I might be interested in this  but just not sure on the timeline where this is taking place. So Im wondering what era this is in and if it is in Legacy era cause if so id like to put forth a Imperial Knight?

DigitLninja

I think the best place to place this would ether be after the events of KotOR 2 or possibly after all the events of the Star Wars universe.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

HollowX

Tell me what you think? I was mainly trying to make it appear as if something else is rising to cause some civil war and chaos, and I could cause some situations with other players this way to if they don't mind something to deal with *shrugs*

DigitLninja

So, the Jedi already have a threat from the Sith and then the Elder appear? It could work.
Quotes to Live by:

nishi

Hi, I am interested in joining on this one, though I am not TOO familiar with star wars,  having only seen the original versions once or twice, last time being maybe 10-15 years ago? The new trilogy I watched once when they came out.

How accurate do the characters/weapons need to be in regard to the "cannon" star wars universe?

I have an idea for a female character with an odd looking appearance and using the force not in a traditional lightsaber sword-like way to fight.

i am sorry for wasting your time, I realised I do not know enough of star wars to feel confident enough to play in such a setting. So I withdraw myself from this one. I appologize for any inconvinience caused.

Thanks anyway

DigitLninja

I think that would be alright, there are people who are less Lightsaber inclined and only carry the item as a symbol or for defensive purposes. What alliance where you planing to take?
Quotes to Live by:

HollowX

So... Are we going to start this soon? Just add others as they come in?

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Elf

HollowX

Well, since Seaweed has been on a lot recently, and hasn't bothered to post here, I have to assume that the crew minus him is what we'll have to do with the story. I could probably help in that department for the short-term, but I do not want to actually be the all-purpose gm. Any suggestions?

Seaweed

I'm sorry. RPing and chit chatting useless stuff is different.

I haven't been feeling very well. And right now I have a headache and a fever.

DigitLninja

ah, well thank you for letting us know Seaweed.
Quotes to Live by:

Seaweed

I'm not feeling well right now.