A Cold Loyalty ~ Marvel Fandom (Male character(s?) needed)

Started by persephone325, August 26, 2015, 12:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

persephone325

A Cold Loyalty
M/F: One-on-one; I'd like my partner to be comfortable playing two male characters. Not always at the same time, though.
Tags: Canon Divergence, Human-ish, Violence, Torture, Kidnapping, Imprisonment, Possible Rape (Or threat of rape if actual rape makes you uncomfortable), Romance
Plot: After the collapse of SHIELD, Hydra lost its best asset. It's only asset; the Winter Soldier. However, he wasn't lost for long. After just a few days of being on the run, he was recaptured by what remained of Hydra. They were piecing themselves back together, but weren't complete without their soldier.

After being taken back to his prison, he was ordered to prove his loyalty by kidnapping someone; effectively forcing them to be trained into a Hydra agent. That's where my character comes into play. Obviously, this isn't something that she'll be very receptive to in the beginning. After a while, and much fighting and resistance, she becomes a little more willing; if only to give herself a bit of a reprieve.

However, after a while, Hydra's asset can no longer inflict the same pain and torment on someone else that was inflicted upon him. Instead of training, the two become romantically involved and decide to escape. The goal? Find the people who can give them answers; Steve and Natasha.

Extra Info: Ideally, I'd like my partner to be a bit familiar with the story of the Winter Soldier. Also, the other character that I might possibly need my partner to play; Rumlow. Canonically, he is horribly scarred due to being trapped under falling rubble when the SHIELD HQ building went down. After recovering, he wore a skull mask and went by the name Crossbones. But, for the purpose of this game, he manages to escape unscathed. The possible rape aspect of the game will revolve around him, not the Winter Soldier.

The game can end in a few different ways, depending on how much more into the story my partner would like to go. It could end with our characters finally meeting with Steve and Natasha, or some time after that. I have no qualms posting for Natasha if we continue down that road.

Also, I like pictures with each post. It's something I've come to enjoy recently.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Gonna bump this.

Please PM me if you're interested and we can discuss details. ^^
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

Bump

This one always seems to fall through not long after being started. :-(
I don't know.

persephone325

Bump.

I'd like to state up front that I can be a slow poster. But please don't let that deter you. ^^

Also, don't let the "mentor" tag intimidate you. lol I've gotten a few messages about that. I don't bite! Unless you want me to. ;)
I don't know.