Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

WashAutumstar

Can't do anything this round due to distraction XD
(no number)

Fleur Morisson

~ A smile is the second best thing your lips can give ~

WashAutumstar

I love dreaming about pleasure and absolute desire

Falstaff

WashAutumstar

Falstaff

Well Wash...you do have your eyes covered...you are missing a lot of beautiful ladies here.

Fleur Morisson

Falstaff

*grins at Fleur and hands her a bunch of daisies*
For you Beautiful...

(no number posted)

WashAutumstar

No very interested in the men though XD

And Katiana was distracting me via PM earlier hence the:

Quote from: WashAutumstar on July 23, 2013, 02:11:58 PM
Can't do anything this round due to distraction XD
(no number)

anywho 178

Fleur Morisson

Quote from: Falstaff on July 23, 2013, 03:04:58 PM
*grins at Fleur and hands her a bunch of daisies*
For you Beautiful...

(no number posted)

See you in my field Fals *winks*

Katiana

Hey I ALWAYS get the blame, Falstaff blames me as well and then TL blamed my lips.....

WashAutumstar

I love your location Fleur

And Kat dear, I wasn't blaming you, I was speaking the truth XP

Falstaff

Ladies...Gents...there is no blame...only the game *winks*

See you there Fleur.

WashAutumstar