News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

To Hell and Back (Fantasy, Closed)

Started by ZanaLyrander, January 04, 2013, 09:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Hellis on January 27, 2013, 02:23:26 PM
That is all well and good. Pain whoever, when administered to backside or otherwise is ok should the situation call for it.
Oh I think we all can enjoy a good spanking, when properly executed. ^_^
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

ZanaLyrander

Speaking of, Anastasia is really asking for a good spanking, isn't she?
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

Hellis

I think Hara is gonna try and use the underlying magic pulse to boost his own farsight. And then have it backfire.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Hellis on January 27, 2013, 02:40:46 PM
I think Hara is gonna try and use the underlying magic pulse to boost his own farsight. And then have it backfire.
Yeah a lot of people have plans for the Root. Just don't get your hopes up, only one person can use it, and no one can use it until they've beaten or chased away all the other PCs that have been sent into the Root.
My RP Ideas

Hellis

Not the root itself. But if its a leyline nexus. that means the place should be rich in magic, yes?

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Hellis on January 27, 2013, 03:23:36 PM
Not the root itself. But if its a leyline nexus. that means the place should be rich in magic, yes?
Yes, but actually tapping into that magic without killing yourself requires a geomantic ritual that takes quite a while. Of course, if you tried to do it without the ritual, your magic would probably be severely twisted by all the ambient magic in the air.
My RP Ideas

Hellis

Quote from: ZanaLyrander on January 27, 2013, 03:29:21 PM
Yes, but actually tapping into that magic without killing yourself requires a geomantic ritual that takes quite a while. Of course, if you tried to do it without the ritual, your magic would probably be severely twisted by all the ambient magic in the air.

Exactly. Its why he is having the headaches. The ambient magic of the place is making scrying difficult.

Vladimir valentine

I don't know, Anastasia seems a lot more interested in controlling the entire root. Not just the pool of magic it holds. Unfortunately she is a little busy lounging around in front of the demon lord and the deceiver.

ZanaLyrander

Heh... in interest of honesty, I had to edit the sexuality category for Krathen's profile.
My RP Ideas

Vladimir valentine

Runs into 80 ft letters that spell Dom....... "Well who the hell left these here?" ^ ^

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Vladimir valentine on January 27, 2013, 10:01:49 PM
Runs into 80 ft letters that spell Dom....... "Well who the hell left these here?" ^ ^
Krathen: "Well it was either this or pay like six people to stand behind me yelling 'DOM!' all day, and that got old really fast."
My RP Ideas

Silk

Quote from: Vladimir valentine on January 27, 2013, 10:01:49 PM
question is, how did you not se it

ZanaLyrander

Oh, and for reference, anyone who missed this, Wargtass has informed me that he is withdrawing from the RP, so we will be acting as if his character was not there in this chapter, the elf girl who got eaten is fine, that never happened. While it didn't bother me enough to complain, I personally very much dislike it when any character who I was having sex with (even a minor background character) is killed. This RP involves both death and sex, but I would prefer if we tried to keep them separate.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

Argh.  Brain is hurting right now.  I'm getting so confused with all the stuff going on.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 28, 2013, 06:33:00 AM
Argh.  Brain is hurting right now.  I'm getting so confused with all the stuff going on.
A lot of stuff happened OOC yesterday, we had a bit of drama, and in the end, the Demon General quit, but other than that, you didn't miss much. To fill you in on what is happening on the Mortal side, Fiona made a suggestion to the Queen, and then Feena entered unannounced and backed Fiona up, also alerting the Queen to the possibility and danger represented by the Root, after which the Queen's advisor gave her a small warning about Feena. Sorry if it seems a bit daunting, feel free to ask about whatever you find confusing.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

It was mainly the OOC stuff.  That and it's been raining off and on here for like... the last week.  Always fucks with my sinuses when it does that, so yeah.  I got it figured out (I think) and went ahead and posted.

Just out of curiosity, what would happen if Alexa got captured?  I mean I realize that would really damage the morale of the human forces...  But honestly, the only person she really trusts not to seriously fuck things up with that kind of power is herself, if that makes any sense?  She's very self-sacrificing.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 28, 2013, 06:41:12 AM
It was mainly the OOC stuff.  That and it's been raining off and on here for like... the last week.  Always fucks with my sinuses when it does that, so yeah.  I got it figured out (I think) and went ahead and posted.

Just out of curiosity, what would happen if Alexa got captured?  I mean I realize that would really damage the morale of the human forces...  But honestly, the only person she really trusts not to seriously fuck things up with that kind of power is herself, if that makes any sense?  She's very self-sacrificing.
Hmm... good question. She may eventually need to choose someone to take command in the event that she is captured or incapacitated. If she dies on the other hand... well, that creates far bigger problems. If she is just captured, the mortals will need to rescue her.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

As it stands, the only current people that could have it are you, Silk, and Hellis, as I haven't seen Jez post in a bit.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 28, 2013, 06:54:02 AM
As it stands, the only current people that could have it are you, Silk, and Hellis, as I haven't seen Jez post in a bit.
Yeah, I think Jez is gone, he hasn't posted in a long time and despite having been online many times, he's been ignoring my PMs, so I think we have seen the last of Aersilae.
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Alright, at this point, we are going to start divying up which characters will be going where, and while Krathen and Alexa have final say, do not hesitate to speak up if you'd like to be sent to a particular place in the coming battle. This fight is going to be kind of ongoing, assume that unless the PCs do something specific to upset the balance, the fight will be mostly a stalemate, so what the characters do will determine how the battle progresses.
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Heh... Feena is easily distractable, and kind of marches to the beat of her own drum... that may get her in trouble at some point...
My RP Ideas

Hellis

Hara decided to not wait on her either. He must get to the root before the bad guys do!

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Hellis on January 28, 2013, 01:32:14 PM
Hara decided to not wait on her either. He must get to the root before the bad guys do!
Indeed, Hara seems to be in a hurry...
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Hellis, slow down, I did say you aren't allowed to just rush ahead and complete the ritual without giving other people time to get there first. You need to wait and give the felguard time to arrive.
My RP Ideas

ZanaLyrander

Also, ooh! Kallysta is doing some scheming. Krathen will be so proud of his consort... ^_^
My RP Ideas