Badbabysitters burgeoning burnings

Started by badbabysitter, June 16, 2009, 11:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

badbabysitter

Like I mentioned in a different post, here are some ideas, but these are group related

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like Mother, Like Daughter

--- a mother and aughter become rather .....close... and decide to have a night on the town together to see what kind of trouble they can get into

Faith, Hope and Charity

--- actually three high school girls with those names who are the " best of friends" and their misadventures

Suburban Housewife Chocolate Delivery

--- a group of bored and neglected housewives find a chocolate delivery service which is a front for a group of horny black men who deliver their " chocolate"

The Cuckold Project

--- after years of sexual frustration a mature wife decides that her husband is going to hook her up with men or suffer the consequences

Bullied

-- suburban mom finds out her son is being bullied at school; when she goes to confront the young men  she becomes their newest playtoy

badbabysitter

Dads Poker Buddies

-- pretty young teen ( once again) finds herself  spending some quality time with her dads  two very very well endowed poker buddies

Greg MD

Hello, haven't we met?  ;)

I'd love either the Cuckhold \Project, Like Mother, Like Daughter or Faith, Hope, and Charity (played many females before)

Sol Invictus

Suburban Housewife Chocolate Delivery sounds interesting to me.

Doomsday

A lot of those look very interesting, I could fill practically any of your roles.

stricttutor

Lovely types of roleplay ideas.

I like that there are few limits and the idea of fantasical-sized cocks aren't out of the question (obviously you've attributed big cocks to black men). I'd love to join you in any of these plays, especially the last two (culkold and bullied) the twisting of emotions and loyalties appeals to me. Let me know how I can get involved.

badbabysitter

The Poker game has been filled,lol

for " Faith, Hope and Charity" am seeking two other F characters to start with, playing any of the three

RoleplayingMale

I like the Bullied one out of all your scenarios.