Vote On Title (OOC:[EX] **Military RP** New Characters Welcomed))

Started by LadySheikah, July 11, 2010, 06:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question Mark

Quote from: LadySheikah on July 12, 2010, 10:44:45 PM
No he is playing the guy that will be giving our group hell threw out the RP

If you've ever wondered what it's like to be walking down an abandoned road, only to - without warning - be cut with exploding debris from machine gun fire tearing apart the concrete around you....

If you've ever wondered what it's like to find all your water supplies have been dumped int he cistern...

If you've ever wondered what it's like to open your food sack only to find a grenade...

>:)

MarcothTalos

Character Sheet:

Name: Ludvig Ivanov

Main Weapon: A mossberg 500 with slug ammo that he found in his travel

Side Weapon: None

Knife Weapon: A bowie knife

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 198

Personality: After seeing his entire platoon get wiped off the earth the young LT wandered the wastes of the U.S. shunning his equipment and uniform, the only real thing left of his homeland was the large Russian flag tattooed on his back shoulders and the thick Russian accent that covers his insanity of speech. He is in fact insane now after seeing his platoon turned to dust as he was the only one to get to shelter. The burned ashes of his brothers was all he came to find.

History: "Unknown due to lack of making sense. His inability to connect with reality fully stops him from connecting with anyone on a sane level"

Image:
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

LadySheikah

llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

MarcothTalos

Fine use the first one! Since I have two characters I get to make two votes I vote for the first one, even though I dont remember which one that is! LOL seriously that is the one we should use the first one.

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Question Mark

MarcothTalos

Quote from: Question Mark on July 12, 2010, 11:29:06 PM
Dude, the second one's TOTALLY better!

Well realize is that I made my first one based off the first two characters, they didn't have the muscle in their group yet, so i provided that, and there always has to be some nut case with any post end of the world military group lol. So believe me I make characters to fit the group and now i control two of the crazy ones of the group! ha i rock!!!!

LadySheikah

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75325.msg3285544#msg3285544

Here it is guys. I did a little GM work on the first post to set everyone in the same place at the same time.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

LadySheikah

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Question Mark

Aric's half a kilometer away, and I seriously doubt your character can sprint five hundred meters up hill in just a few seconds.  The fastest man on Earth can sprint 0.5K in a full minute, and that's when he's not exhausted, malnutrition-ed, and wearing heavy combat gear.

The situation between Cole and Dr. Insano (:P) will resolve itself long before either you or Ghost can reach them, for better or worse.

EDIT: Also, is your space bar broken or something?  You don't seem very fond of 'em.

Kaiser Maverick

Hmmm I thought we were way closer than that.Ok void my post

MarcothTalos

Ok question mark is my introduction of him reasonable enough or should I tone him down?

Question Mark

Quote from: MarcothTalos on July 15, 2010, 11:34:06 AM
Ok question mark is my introduction of him reasonable enough or should I tone him down?

He's your character.  Do what you want with him.

For what it's worth, I liked the intro.  Insanity's always an interesting way to take on a character.

MarcothTalos

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, I think soon Hannibal may get kick from unexpected direction if he keeps up beating up (and breaking perhaps) Sorena's 'toy' :P. I assume Hannibal is the type who did not get along with other kids in sandbox.

MarcothTalos

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 15, 2010, 12:35:45 PM
Hmmm, I think soon Hannibal may get kick from unexpected direction if he keeps up beating up (and breaking perhaps) Sorena's 'toy' :P. I assume Hannibal is the type who did not get along with other kids in sandbox.

Ha more so he is the paranoid type. When a prisoner leaps to hsi feet while cuffed yeah he is a little like ok stay down bitch. lol

Question Mark

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 15, 2010, 12:35:45 PM

If he keeps getting BJs in combat zones, he might get more than a kick from a comrade.  Try a 4.62mm NATO cartridge on for size, big boy.   >:)

elfguy

----

Question Mark

And Marcoth.  Aric's not going to be able to interact with either your character or mine, so waiting for him is kind of a waste of time.  -.o  Go on and post, and we'll move this right along.

MarcothTalos

Alright will do give me a moment gotta eat jsut made pasta! woohoo!

Anathanasia

Are you still accepting characters?

I'm interested, perhaps. My thoughts go to playing a female Russian soldier or agent of some kind, if that's cool, and especially if it's possible for her to get NC and Ex'd?  ;D

It doesn't have to be by her fellow Russians (though it could be, eventually?), as that could be too close to just being another captive, right? I'm asking, because I'm not sure if the game setup really works for it, so please let me know. :-)
A Special Craving: Rookie Cop has a Bad Day

My Cravings & Desires: Six Ideas in Search of a GM, Solo System RPs

Avatar provided with permission by the artist, Vaesark!

elfguy

I could see you playing a russian survivor we come across and add to our group, and Jay may take a liking to you and manage to get you alone and do 'things' to you? It'd be up to the OP and Jay tho, it's just an idea.

Oh and Sorina is willing to save you should the need arise ;)
----

Kaiser Maverick

Alright me and Ghost can find the new girl and you two can continue fighting to the death or something like that.And Sorina and Hannibal should finish up before Aric gets back.

LadySheikah

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Anathanasia

Cool, I'll work on it...

On that thought, I was wondering if maybe the Russians had allies in the war? Maybe China so I could play a Chinese commando or something (yeah, I've been playing Fallout 3 again...hehe)?

Either way, I'll start to drafting something up. Don't wait for me, though, I'm notorious for agonizing over characters. It's best if you all continue on while I get this going. I'm fine with waiting for a decent opportunity in your RP before my character is introduced. :-)
A Special Craving: Rookie Cop has a Bad Day

My Cravings & Desires: Six Ideas in Search of a GM, Solo System RPs

Avatar provided with permission by the artist, Vaesark!

Question Mark

Ludvig just had to force Cole's hand, didn't he?  Heh, quite literally actually.