News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Werewolf girl f lf m

Started by wolventears, November 13, 2013, 03:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolventears

Mandy is on a hike with her boyfriend. Once they find a secluded spot, things start to get hot and heavy. Then he is ripped from her and his entrails end up on her lap. The creature is a huge wolf and before she can get up and run away, it sinks its claws into her leg, ripping clothes and tearing into flesh. She is sure she is going to die but a man comes up and shoots the wolf. He takes her to his home which is buried deep within the forest. She goes through the transition, changing and as she becomes a wolf, she smells his because even though he killed her attacker, be himself is a werewolf.

Being an Alpha himself, he couldn't stay with his pack. So instead of fighting the Alpha he had grown up with, who had caught him, he became lone and claimed his own territory. He had received a call that a rogue was out killing anyone it had the chance to.  Be was on the hunt when he found it and Mandy.

After helping her transition, he room her to Washington to be with a pack there. Now thy she is in control and old enough, she goes back to his territory, the alpha from Washington letting him know she is coming.

He knows she is there but doesn't make contact, keeling his distance until a rogue comes to town, wanting to claim Mandy as his own. He saves her, and tries to keep her safe. Now that she is grow,  he can see the woman she had become and his wolf howls for her. Her wolf wants nothing more than to be with his but he fights it, not wanting a mate and she just doesnt understand.

When some rogues get together and come to his territory, shit hits the fan. He must keep her safe, keep her close and eventually he can't deny it anymore.

The reason why the rogues come is up for discussion.

PM me if interested.
In fear, I ran this way and that, the tastes of blood and chocolate in my mouth.

My yes please and not so much. ;)
And if you'd ever like to know why I was away for awhile