Role Play Ideas Open [Females wanted]

Started by Dray, April 18, 2009, 10:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

Soul for a Wish

Fed up life, religion, school, politics, lies and just the entire world in general...lying with a smile, acting pleasant and conforming to society, meanwhile all these hate and angry is turned inward.  Everything seems so pointless anymore, there is no purpose.  No excitement, only boredom, standing by and watching all the injustice in the world.  Ty becomes frustrated and hates everyone and everything, wishing he could show the world, take control and fix it himself.  He would stop all the corruption, he would become a god among the humans for he saw there was no god above.  even if there were such a thing the gods had long forgotten and abandoned mankind.  Willingly, yet unknowingly, Ty submits and hands his soul over to the devil.  She appears before him, ready to help him with his request and grant him power and the wishes he desires in the world.  The only catch is that in turn for every wish she takes a part of his soul through whichever means possible and he must do so in order to obtain what he wants.  Please her and satisfy her needs and lust in return for his wishes and power.

This can have very many interesting turns and twists in the plot and story.  I find this rather exciting as there are endless amount of possibilities really.  If you are interested and want to discuss it please send me a PM.

Here is just a list of a few things I am into and willing to RP.  If you like any of them then just PM me so we can discuss it and some ideas.

-Code Geass
-Death Note
-Bleach
-Naruto
-Other Animes (Depending if I know of them or not)
-X-men
-Harry Potter
-Lord of the Rings
-Matrix
-Eragon
-Other Movies, Shows, and Books
-Angels/Demons
-Fantasy/Magic/Myth
-Super Natural
-Vampires/Werewolves
-Real Life Scenarios

Pairings

-Brother/Sister
-Son/Mother
-Father/Daughter
-Step Family/Siblings/Parents
-Guard/Prisoner
-Teacher/Student
-Demon/Angel
-Angel/Human
-Demon/Human
-Vampire/Human
-Werewolf/Human
-Doctor/Nurse
-Nurse/Patient
-Doctor/Patient
-Cop/Thief
-Fantasy Creature/Human
-Supernatural Race/Human

Priscilla

I'm interested in 'Legal Steps', however would you be kind enough to send me a PM outlining the plot in further details as it appears to be a rough sketch? Gracias.  :-)

Surrender

I really like the sound of "Night Shift Nurses", and would really be interested in playing! Could you PM me if you're still interested?

Lilu Delayne

I'm interested in playing one of the two sisters. If you find someone to play the other, please PM me. I will take the role that the other female doesn't want.

The Dark Raven

Ty,

I'm interested in Legal Steps if you still are.  I'll drop you  a line.

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

MzNurse

I'll play the other sister, if it's still open.  I don't do well playing the dom, but if Lilu wants to play the dominant twin, I do pretty well with playing a sub...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

CassieBear

I'm interested in Teenage Website if that's still open. I can also play multiple characters if you'd like. Just PM me with the details. ^_^
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Ivoryedge

If you are still looking for someone to play one of the twins I would be interested.

KeyOfTwilight

I like the teen website idea ^^  I'd actually love to say, try playing it with teens still in highschool though.
That or a bleach rp.

Vani

Hi

I like the teen/high school idea too

Vani.

Eva Braun

Hi, I'd be interested in the Legal Steps idea :]
If you can't beat 'em.. let them beat you!

Niki315

A lot of these ideas are pretty interesting.  I do like the website one and the sisters one.  Is there still interest for those two?

Foxy

I love the website one.  I would love to do it with some other girls.

Foxy

Le Immortelle

I'm very interested in teenage website idea as well. If a spot is still open in that. =]

Drako

Never Back Down and the bleach captain and lieutenant seem like fun.

I know enough about fighting and actually do judo so could pull off the first one well enough. And I know enough about Bleach to play the second.

Let me know which one you're up for and feel free to check out my o/o(aka my rules).

Niki315

Where are we starting up the rp? 
And should the three girls be friends or just acquaintances at the beginning of the rp?

Nannah

You up for that Avatar RP? Love the idea. I'd be good as the earth bending avatar fem, or as a companion from any tribe, or whatever.
The problem with cats is that they get the same exact look whether they see a moth or an ax-murderer

Dray

Red Tressed Imp

I would be interested in "Soul for a Wish" and "Discipline."
"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. "

Imp's Inventory (O/Os): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54674.msg2523003#msg2523003

Saerrael

'Discipline' sounds interesting. Might even be made, rather easily, into a group game.

Dray

Aethian

Would love to try a angel/demon rp. Always wondered what would happen between two heavenly hosts...

nothingbutporcelain

Would you want to do father/daughter or teacher/student with me?