Three Word Game

Started by lucretia, September 11, 2011, 03:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

As I sit here waiting for the holidays to be over, I am lost in my thoughts as to what the new year will bring. Next to me on the table is a fruit cake, a thing nightmares are made of, and something that will never perish even if left to the elements forever! I wonder if such a thing should be allowed to exist....

Hollow, fire, cave
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Reading through the 'Last One Wins' manual, I found out a surprising and somewhat disturbing fact about that hollow little win. Yes, you heard me correctly, or may the fire of the sun reach through the earth from it's distant opposite position and fry my eternal ass..uming self. For you see, I found these little book here in my blue-stained hands within the cave that sits upon the mountain called E, and we all know the mystic powers that such a somber place must possess.. yes?

Begging, You, Please
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Begging was the only thing he knew how to do well. He cried and cried, but to no avail, he kneeled down in front of her, taking her hands into his, looking into her deep cold stare.  "You don't have to do this, he cried. Please mommy, don't make me go there."  Carefully removing her hands from him, she pulled the lever that she knew well, from watching him take such pleasure in dousing beautiful women with blue goo. "Your turn," she said as she dropped him quickly into his own mess.  XD

Mordred

In light.. or shadow.. of there being no triplet of words left by the Cheeky one with the Green eyes.. the Blue Dude with Fangs consults his instruction manual for the path to take (aka, whips up a decision, based on caffeine-infused b.s.).. thereby coming upon..

Trio, Of, Scratches

When this mind reaches out for what is thought of as a highway towards full awakening, after all the lecherous impulses flood my imagination, a trio of ingredients finally battle their way through the naughty bits. Of course, I'm referring to the intoxicating concoction of espresso, chocolate, and a dash of dairy. Not only does this cocktail of caffeinated euphoria wake this fanged creature to dizzying heights, the urge to give scratches and bites upon supple, delicious skin.. becomes quite impossible to deny.

Little, Drummer, Boy
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Oh boy did you see that?!  The drummer just broke his hand!  That's got to hurt, just a little!

Correspondence, travel, world
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

Correspondence has really morphed into something quite amazing. I can't get over how cool it is that a click of a button sends just about anything we can shove into digital form to travel anywhere in a flash. Now, just on this little world.. but who knows.. maybe someday to other planets.

Let, It, Snow
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Quote from: Mordred on December 13, 2011, 02:54:29 PM
In light.. or shadow.. of there being no triplet of words left by the Cheeky one with the Green eyes.. the Blue Dude with Fangs consults his instruction manual for the path to take (aka, whips up a decision, based on caffeine-infused b.s.).. thereby coming upon..

Trio, Of, Scratches

Thanks the pesky one with an offer of my chocolate. :P

Let  it be known the cheeky one admits to fleeing the scene without adding her 3 words.  It  was a teensy bit embarrassing, after catching the catcher of the same offense.  Snow is my only defense, I was watching it snow..yeah, that's it.. snow, made me forget. :P

Caught, Red, Handed

Breathless Intent

As she was skipping her way through the forest, a little girl's shoe got caught in a bramble, tripping her to the ground. Her basket went flying and the red cloak about her shoulders flapped as she fell, causing the little hood to fall forward onto her head. Scrambling up, she dusted off her skirts, adjusted her hood, and (for the first time) noticed the dark stranger with a wolfish grin who silently handed her back her basket of treats.

Big, Bad, Wolf

Mordred

As the girl's hand took hold of the basket handle, the dark stranger with the hungry glare leaned out of the shadows as his big, hairy paw caressed over her juicy little hand. "Don't you know, my succulent little treat, bad thing lurks out here in the forest?", he growled in a deep sound against her neck, licking a rather long tongue along somewhat pronounced fangs. Behind him, in bright neon lights, glowed a sign reading.. "Beware of Wolf".

Be, Not, Afraid
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

I am never afraid of the dark. The dark is the only place I can truly be myself.  Do not think you can scare me when I am walking down an unlit street you big bad wolf you!

Righteous, Conniving, Slander
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

From what I recall from various shreds of faint memories, I was never one to have any sort of righteous attitude. Nawww, I'm more you sinister, dastardly, conniving sort of creature, I think. I do believe if I ever tried to think otherwise, those naughty little drops of blood that fill my veins would protest at my self-induced slander.

Big, Red, Bow
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Dear red clad Santa,
I'd like a big gift this year,
Please wrap it nice with a big fancy bow!

Chimney, Coal, Morning
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

PigPin

Upon on the Chimney Big red took one last look at his list.  I turns out that this person is getting coal and come Morning [you] isn't going to be happy.

emergency,  experimental, lobotomy.

Mordred

About 311 years ago, an emergency erupted within the dark lair of the toy-giving-dude that lurks so creepily in those mysterious northern reaches. It seems an exercise in concocting an experimental gingerbread went awry and the normally cheerful sweet treat escaped, taking a few elves as hostage. The only option, once he was subdued by a special unit of ninja-elves, was a peppermint-infused lobotomy.

Intoxicating, Little, Concoction
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Intoxicating, is the cheeky one, whose eyes are watching [you].  Little, did you know that she watches [you] from afar. Concoction is such a useless word, especially when [ you ] is much more fun.

Three, Bent, Fossils

Kazuume

Three wise old dudes traveled and traveled until they finally reached their destination.
Hell bent on having some fun they found a tavern and partied up like it was 1999!
Someone commented that it was obscene for these old fossils to behave in such a manor!

Unobtrusive, orientation, fly

~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Mordred

Upon a hill, a squirrel watched the hustle and bustle of the world below, always hoping to remain unobtrusive in his little schemes that plotted away within his furry little mind. Suddenly his eyes narrowed as a sexy little girl squirrel went scrambling along a worn path, pulling his orientation completely on her lovely swaying hips. Donning his secret little cape, the determined little creature raised both arms and with a whoosh of air, those near saw him fly towards that luscious little thing with the gold and red fur.

Java, Lava, Guava
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Once upon a time ago in the land of nosey vampires there lived three hunters. Their names were Java, Lava and Guava.
They were dim witted, and tried to make money, first they tried to sell Java, but everyone laughed because he was something dark and strange, and couldn't hold a candle to Guava. Next they tried to make a movie about Lava, but he was too fluid, and had no body. Guava became disheartened and sold himself to the fur traders, leaving the other two on the nosy vampire island.

In, Your, Brass

Mordred

Looking in the bottle-shaped lamp, all I could see was swirls of blue smoke. "Your time is up.. I want my three wishes", I called into it, hoping nobody saw or heard me talking into the shiny trinket. Only hours before, I found the damn thing in a 50% sale on all brass items.. and I just knew it was something very special.

What, Ever, Comes
*See Pillory*

Sybl

What does [you] want for Christmas the little ant said to the bigger ant.  Well, said the bigger ant to the little ant, what  Ever [you] wants, they usually get. Unless, shhhh, here Comes the Cheeky one,...unless she gets it first. :P

Big, Bigger, Biggest

Mordred

On the big day, most seem to have these traditions that rise to the surface. Some of these are a bigger deal than others, requiring great attention to detail.. at times seeming to an outside observer something bordering on slightly obsessive. Yet to a creature who has now seen this event pass over one thousand, six hundred and ninety nine times, the biggest need still lurks within those sweet little veins that hold the most festive colored drink.

Cold, December, Night
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Cold and watching the snow fall, it was time to let the little guys hibernate. She would miss them, they gave her great pleasure, she had trained them right. December came and soon it would be over, several months of cold and snow, no one to send her little army of ants to, because they needed their winter rest.  Night after night she marked the calendar waiting for spring, and the little guys would wake up and torture a certain owner of a certain castle, once again.

Happy, New, Year

Mordred

One of the many wonderful things about this season is how everyone wishes a Happy Holiday to all those they interact with or come near. It's like a wild new vibe that hums through the festive air and sends a rare feeling of truly good will and hope. Through every song and twinkling light, every smile we give strangers, every kind word we say in passing.. it can't help but hopefully send each of us into the next year with a positive sensation and a knowing that the little worries really are.. small things.

Goodies, Filled, Stocking
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Goodies are those treats Gramma used to make at holiday time when we were kids. Filled baskets of cinnamon sticks and fruit were passed out to every one you met way back in her day. Stocking's were filled with coins, and wooden toys made by dad's and Grampa's.

Imagination, Long, Gone

Mordred

To answer this three-pronged riddle, I decided to let the imagination make it's way along the peripheral vision like a crystallized spiderweb. The colors aren't as one would expect, I think.. spreading long and slender in a mix of amber and silver. Yet, if one let's the eyes drift too long in one direction, the entire visual will seem to be gone in a matter of nanoseconds.. which, I do believe, fills the observer with a wave of sadness.

Sleep, Induced, Hallucinations
*See Pillory*