[Players Wanted // Dommes] Bound[by]Steel[and]Blood

Started by AutumnFury, October 05, 2005, 12:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutumnFury

[Edit] The game had been made. ^^ [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=105.0]

Before Leather Falls ever came to be, there only existed one lone manor- Built by the hands of the slaves this particular mortal had brought to live with him in the wilderness. He’d been a well off shop owner, excommunicated from his town by reason of high treason towards the governor. Having done naught wrong, the man argued and pleaded, hoping for another chance, though all was in vain. So with his three slaves and a few items to help keep them alive, they set off into the unknown.

Tired and weary after weeks of travel, the man finally gave up on ever finding another place to live- They were lost, miles and miles from any civilization, and moving from shelter to shelter was grown tiresome. At the very spot they’d set up camp is where in a few weeks time a crude home had been set up. Time passed, and things were added onto that shack- A shed, stables for the wild animals they found, slaves quarters. Trees were cleared to make space for the manor that kept growing. Travellers eventually found their way to that place, dubbing it a sound spot for a home, they built as well.

It was only five years ago that the population and town had grown enough to even be worthy of a name. And since the majority was unruly slaves at that point, the place came to be known as Leather Falls. Sadly, the old gentleman passed away peacefully after the naming ceremony, and was buried by the lake that resided near the auction blocks. A large stone monument stands where his grave is, a dedication to him and all he brought to that place.

// The Newest Beginning

After the end of Leather Falls that most knew, the destruction of the free range slavery, LF became something much more sinister than anyone could of imagined. A stone wall now resides around the city itself, protecting some homes and leaving others bare to the chaotic elements that everyday life likes to throw upon them. Wards reside within the stone, built within the wall to further protection; though it isn't really the outside world that the creatures within LF must fear, but that of their own influence and making.

Welcome to a heirarchy like no other.

Slavers alike had gathered and set up a system much like that of a royal family- although nothing was perfect, including the ranks, and so they fight amongst themselves; causing anguish for others, most assuredly. The more slaves that you have tamed under your roof, the more people that fear you, the higher up you are. Those that are able to defend themselves with violence or magical means are left alone for the most part; if you are weak, unfortunately, you are anyone's meat.

Again, welcome to a place like no other, where the promise of violence rides the very air you breathe. Welcome to Siobhan, formally known as Leather Falls.

---

So, basically it's a modern world that has only half the conveniences we do- No computers, phones, etc, but they do have working electricity. Rather primitive sounding, yes? Best part is, the genre would be 'Slave roleplay' and thus there'd be auctions. Yay, everyone loves a good auction. ^^

So, what do you all think?
"You may be the King, but watch the Queen conquer."

Open to:
Random PMs. Feel like chit chatting? Go ahead and message, if you dare.

Broken Halo

I saw the game at RPOL and thought it looked rather interesting and was going to join, lol. And I think you'd ask Lilac about starting a game but I'm not sure.
It's always the quiet ones you should watch out for.

GolGol

My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

ZK

Does everyone play as slaves, are they always submissive and what naught? Please inform me more. I wouldn't mind playing if I don't get stuck as the posistion of a slave.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

AmberMK

I'd play.  Sounds like an interesting idea to me.

ZK

Oooh, I was told I could play as a Domme. Mmm, hard cock and wet pussy at my disposal.

I so feel like a kid in a penny candy store with a ten dollar bill. ^-^

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

AutumnFury

^^ Ehehe, I have a bunch of boards explaining all this that I'll post if we manage to make it a game. ^__^

But no, slaves aren't limited to being submissive. >.> -points at her character autumn as an example.- And they can be male/female.

Dominants can also be male/female/whatever, not to mention there are different subranks you can be -- Such as, your character can be a dominant and a demon.

Mine's a slave and is a demon. I've played a shifter before, etc. It's modern-ish with bits of older stuff interwoven. ;) Like, an auction block, tavern, etc.

Any more questions, just pm me or post them here. I'll be glad to answer any and all.

Open to:

Siegfried

Well this would make game 13 I would be in, so I sould do it.  I havn't been a slave yet.  I could try that.  ;)

Celestial Goblin

Max

"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

AutumnFury

Hehe, everyone wants to try my game. >3 -Evil grin.-

Open to:

AutumnFury

Guess what everyone, it's ready!! Under the Heavy/Exotic freeform section. :) Enjoy.

Open to:

RogueJedi

I think I would enjoy this.  Though I call dibs on zulokitty being my domme if I can!  ;)

AutumnFury

I'm sure she'd love being claimed. :3 Although, better run it by her! Welcome to the game. -Drags to the board.- Don't forget to post a description of your character.

Open to:

ZK

*blink and blink* Mew?

Well, that's a first. The submissive picking the Domme. Hehe. ^-^

AutumnFury

Open to:

Celestial Goblin

Right, you can't just pick your domme, she can pick any of us.
*looks at Zulo with more courage than a slave would be allowed to*

Siegfried

Once I stop slacking off, she could have two for the price of one!  ;D

ZK

*blinks and blinks again* Umm.. *pets the one who pounced her* Wow...so, umm...eh, what? Decisions decisions. Either that or I play a rich woman with a harem. ^-^

Yay! ^-^

AutumnFury

Call me Autumn, or Shan. ^^

-Grin.- Have a harem. -Nod.-

Open to:

ZK

RogueJedi

ZK

Heh heh heh. Well, it is official. I am joining the game as a Mistress.

Siegfried

I just posted my slave.  Will make thread later unless someone has any ideas.  ;)

RogueJedi

The same goes for me.  But please PM me, so we can work out something...