News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Strip Poker (old interest thread - casual)

Started by Xillen, June 26, 2008, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xillen

A couple of acquintances, along with their partners, decide to meet up for an interesting strip game at the villa of one of the participants. Every round, the loser has to drop an article of clothing. To add a special twist to the game, the couples will play together with a total amount of clothes, deciding between each other who will be doing the stripping.

As the clothes come off, some players will find themselves naked faster than the others. To keep them in the game, every person is given three chips. Instead of stripping (or when they're naked), players can ask the player that just won for a dare. Once requested, they can no longer opt to strip. They either have to perform the dare, or buy themselves out with a chip. There is a catch however. If another couple manages to gather all three chips of the same person, that person becomes their playmate, and will be their little errand boy or girl (figuratively speaking, all characters of course are 18+).

Though the game has a bit of a competitive element in it, the focus is cosy and casual. The strip and chip rules are designed in a way that would get most characters naked pretty quickly, but would still keep them in for quite a while afterwards. People that dare to risk betting their 3rd chip (which is not obligatory) could end up as the playmate of another couple.

If both couples have only one chip left, they should only take a dare if at least one partner is willing to bet their last chip. If a couple ends up naked with only one chip left each, they should bow out of the game (not the RP) and be spectators. People can still (and are encouraged to) use spectators in dares of other people, though of course everyone is able to decline a dare that's not meant for him or herself. Of course, couples with no clothes and no chips left (or one partner spent the last chip, and the other partner does not wish to spend the last chip) are also spectators.

You can use one of your chips into buying favors from other people (I give you one of my chips, or a chip that I won from someone else, if you guys will do ...). You can do this with spectators as well, and they will be able to join the game again, since they can bet the chip they just won. People of course are allowed to decline such an offer.

One of the players (most likely my partner) will have to do the game elements by herself, as I send everyone their cards/dice. All other couples play as one player in the game (not the RP). Couples can opt to have one partner deal with the game element and have the other partner along for the stripping and the daring.

The game to be used is up for debate, but I'm highly recommending Liar's Dice, as it wouldn't take too much posts before a round has passed, and every round has one winner and one loser.

Liar's Dice:

All couples receive 5 dice (6sided) and a cup to hide them from the other players' view. Say there are 4 couples, then there are a total of 20 dice in the game. For example there would be 2 1's, 4 2's, 5 3's, 2 4's, 3 5's and 4 6's in the game. 1's are wild and count as any value, so the total would count as 2 1's, 6 2's, 7 3's, 4 4's, 5 5's and 6 6's.

One couple starts the round. (The first round this will be random. After the first round, the loser of the last round will start.) That couple has to make a bet at another couple on the total number of dice of a certain value in the game, where 1's are wild and count as any value. The couple can for example say "There are 3 4's in the game", and then point at another couple, who receives the bet.

That couple has two options:
A) They believe the bet. Now they have to make a higher bet and send it to a couple of their choice, which can be a retaliation back at the couple that gave them the bet. To raise the bet, they have to call an equal amount of dice of a higher value, or a higher amount of dice of any value. In the case of 3 4's, they could bet 3 5's or 6's, or bet 4 or more dice of any value.
B) They do not believe the bet and call it. The round ends, and everyone reveals the dice. If the bet was true (there were 3 4's in the game in this example), then the couple that made the bet wins the round and the couple that called the bet loses the round. If the bet was not true (say, they had bet 5 4's), then the couple that made the bet loses the round and the couple that called the bet wins the round.

(I'm keeping the value of betting on 1's out to keep it simple. In addition, I'm including that you can pick your opponent, so 3 naked couples could gang up on the last dressed couple for example.)

Note, this thread is based on a more general game idea that seemed to go two different ways. Some of the players were really into the conpetitive idea of the game, while others were more interested in a casual and cosy game. I've made a seperate thread for those more interested in a competitive game.

The original thread can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17433;all
The competitive game can be found here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17594;all

Also keep in mind that these games will differ enough to allow you to join both games.

Note. While neither game ever started, the competitive game was retried at a later date: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=34030;all

Jeramiahh

Sign me up for this one; I love Liar's dice, and this semi-competitive environment is exactly where I like to be.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Question Mark

I've never heard of Liar's Dice (what can I say?  I've lived a sheltered life), but I'll familiarize myself with it later.  Four in the morning isn't the best time to learn an intricate dice game.

And, though it goes without saying, count me in.

Xillen

The game is up for debate, so if people have a different preference, that can be arranged. I just thought Liar's Dice would work well in a casual environment, and since I learned from the original thread that a lot of people don't know the game (while the rules are very simple), I might as well include the rules.

Also, not all players do need to know the rules of the game, you can always trust your partner.

Hmm, we'll need ladies for the idea to work. :P

Question Mark

Good point.  This audience is currently leaning extensively towards the masculine side.  More feminine participants are necessary if we wish to have a balanced roleplay.

...  Ok, then.

As for games, I have nothing against Liar's Dice, other than my own lack of knowledge.

One last thing.  Could you give me one or two examples of the dares you expect in this roleplay?  Or would you rather us all discuss that when we have enough people?

Xillen

I guess they would mostly be sexually orientated, going from kisses to intercourse as time passes, though it's not required. Some BDSM elements can also be included, like daring a couple to make one take a spanking. Then again, if you want to make someone do 10 pushups, who am I to stop you, but it would spoil a chance to get something interesting :P

Question Mark

You mentioned this in the competitive one: toys would be provided.  What kind of toys?  Er, I mean, would it be softcore (fuzzies, dildoes, etc.), hardcore (leather, studded paddles, etc.), something in between, or just a random selection?  Or would it even be included in this casual one?

Xillen

I think that for the fun of it, we can safely say that the host of the location has adequate materials available. They can be pretty hardcore, because keep in mind that nobody is ever forced to take a dare. They could always buy themselves out with a chip.

The only exception is that someone that paid all 3 chips risks the chance of becoming another couple's playmate and be at their mercy, but people are allowed to bail out before they're forced to.

Question Mark

Damn, I feel like I'm spamming; should've included this in my last post.  Anyways, how does the playmate (-person? -servant? -slave?) work into the flow of the roleplay?  Would it be like random side things that the "owners" felt like doing?

Xillen

Yeah. The playmate would have to go sit with the couple that owns him/her and be free grope/screw material while the game continues. Instructions, such as taking a pose or fetching some drinks or items are also fine and the playmate can be included in any dare that his/her owners suggest ("I dare one of you to have a hot 69 with our playmate here in the middle of the room.")

For playmates (and only for playmates, as people can bail out of dares), true offs should be respected, but the player should be okay with being a gropee/sextoy for both genders in general. If you are not, then bail out of the game when that last chip is all you have! (Unless of course your partner is still fine.)

If you became someone's playmate, and your partner is still playing the game, then if he or she wins 'any' chip, he can trade that chip for one of your chips (All players are able to buy back their own chips for other chips on a 1:1 basis at any time, though it most likely only matters in such cases) and you would cease being a playmate.

Playmates cannot be offered a chip to perform something, but people that bailed out of the game with their last chip remaining can.

Question Mark

Maybe we should stick a "Females Needed" tag into the title?

Xillen

I've added it. Not much response, though.

Ah well, not all ideas work out :)

Sabetha

Hmm...this sounds fun.  I'd like to play.  If trouble is being had making even teams, perhaps this could be a singles game.  Or, I might be able to play multiple girls...

Xillen

I'd love to actually see the partner idea to work, and would rather not drop it, partially to let it not feel too similar to the other offspring idea: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17594

I would personally rather wait a bit to see if we can get this game idea working, than to make major adjustments just to get something started.

I also think Haibane could be persuaded to join once shown that this game could actually work, and for that, we should only need one additional female participant, though another couple or two after that would be welcome.

Anyhow, welcome on board :)

CandyLips

This game sound fun!! I'd love to join.. if the game can be worked out somehow..

Random question, though.. Liar's Dice.. isn't that the game they were playing in Pirates of the Caribbean?

Xillen

Welcome aboard.

I'm not an avid PotC watcher, so I honestly couldn't tell you. The first time I came across the game myself was in LSL7, and that game's pretty old by now.

Haibane

Hi guys. Do you have enough ladies now Xillen? Or do you plan to play as well thus you need 3 couples? If so, yeah, I'll give it a go.

If you'll have me, me being a bit of a fussy obstructive moo ;)

Xillen

I'm planning on playing myself as well, though I'd probably set it up so that my partner is the only one doing the betting and calling on our couple, so I can toss PM's with people's dice around.

I think that would net us three couples if everyone from the current group can agree on a partner, though more people are welcome.

Haibane

It's probably fairest if you spin a coin for who is partnered with whom, unless you want to go through everyone's O/Os and see which fit best together. The only other person I know here is QuestionMark with whom I have just started a game and know via some game planning PMs. But in all honesty I do not mind who I partner with even though Jeramiahh has a truly amazing huge... ahem, post count.

Xillen

People can just hook up with whomever they feel comfortable with, I think.

Do you mean the person with the least offs should be paired with the one with the most offs? It's something players could watch, but overall it's not that important. If you'd like to be partnered with someone specific, go ahead and mention so.

If you think Jeramiahh's post count is big, you ain't seen nothing yet :P

Haibane

Quote from: Xillen on June 30, 2008, 04:33:14 PMIf you'd like to be partnered with someone specific, go ahead and mention so.
My only slant is toward Jeramiahh, since I know you, Xillen, slightly from quite a bit of PM traffic, QM I am just starting a game with, so shall be getting to know well I hope there and Jeramiahh did in fact apply to join the game QM is now in (phew!) so I feel I owe him one. But if the other ladies wish to express a preference, I really do not mind.

Sabetha

I'm fine with anyone for a partner.  I don't really know any of the guys that well, so don't really have a preference.

Question Mark

I agree with the O+O's matching up.  I got some free time: I'm willing to go through all of them and find out whose fit best together (softcore with softcore, hardcore with hardcore, etc.) and present them here.

CandyLips

I agree with the O/Os thing, too.. I mean, I don't really know anyone on here, cause i'm new.. I'm not sure if anyone else is in the same boat as me, but I think it would be a fair thing.. And for anyone that has a specific person to be match up with, they get matched up automatically.. But that's just how I feel about it..

Question Mark

I decided to go through with it, since I'm bored and had the time.  Here's what I got.

First off, I'll say most of you have some degree of interest in bondage, M/S, dom/sub, etc. etc., so these match ups are mostly based of that.

Sabetha with Jerimiahh.

CandyLips89 with Xillen

Haibane with Question Mark