Male Vampire(s) Wanted [Bon-E] MORE MALES STILL NEEDED!!!

Started by Lisossa Etasu, August 01, 2008, 04:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisossa Etasu

A Vampires Curse

I am looking for a dominant male/males to play the character of a Vampire for my roleplay

Having moved to a new city an innocent girl (me) stumbles upon a Vampire's lair while in search of her home. Having heard the stories but never quite believing them, she is shocked when she learns of the true existence of the creatures. Having woken them from their slumber she is taken captive by them for their own means both in the means of food and play. Since they have been sleeping for many hundreds of years the Vampire(s) are both very hungry and also have a large sexual appetite for an innocent they can manipulate and anyway they please.

**EDIT**

I now have my main Vampire character but I still need more males to play the characters of the Vampire Coven.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19203.0

IN PLAY
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

Psyker

This sounds like a very good RP, I wouldn't mind joining, since I have a vampire that I always RP as that would be perfect for this role. I'll PM you with the char sheet.

Lisossa Etasu

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding