Legend of Zelda: Spellbound Alchemist (Recruitment Closed! )

Started by MaiMizzu, July 10, 2013, 02:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

erm..about how many years after OOT is this game?
making the CS for Link is tricky, hehe
I'm also glad to be back in a game with you Ash! :)
I'm not sure If link would still have Navi around. We saw in majoras mask he didn't but..outside Epona im not sure on companions. As Ash said, he has a team of elite knights, if theres no companionship there, idk where it would come from..
IF someone wanted to actively play a companion for Link, im fine with that.
Link..also has a TON of gear >.<

Strifesblaze7

Name: Nivan 
Race: Hylian
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Approximate Age (human years): 23
Specialty: Specializes in katana like blades
City of origin: Skyloft
Personality: Kind and passionate, protective and doesn't give up on people.
Weakness or Flaws: Has a bad temper, is very hot blooded and can at times be goaded into mistakes. Can be both overpowered and slower than his opponents due to his sword style.
Weapon(s) of Choice (if any): Carries two katana styled swords that favor his fast attack style and carries two daggers as well.
Item(s) Carried: A small amount of healing herbs and a bag of mint leves for mint tea making
Appearance: This is his armor, but the color of it is red. He also has this hood and half mask And this is his appearance.
Is there a point where nobody cares

MaiMizzu

Quote from: apygoos on July 12, 2013, 07:43:25 PM
erm..about how many years after OOT is this game?
Link..also has a TON of gear >.<

Let's say like 15? Does that sound liek to much? It would be after Link returns as a child and warns the royal family about ganon.. he goes all master criminal, then gets caught/sealed away by Link.. so this would be many years after that.

And I dont think it's necessary for Link to carry every single piece of gear he has in OOT, right? I mean he's probably not going out daily and dungeon hunting, this is supposed to be a peace time.

Do you agree with all that? Let me know what you think
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

MaiMizzu

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 12, 2013, 07:56:05 PM
Name: Nivan 

Love it, great job! I think I need to add a couple things to the CS, though. I'm thinking it over. Oh,and your third pic didnt show
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Strifesblaze7

apygoos

Name: Link, The Boy without a Fairy, the Hero of Time
Race: What race were you born as?
Approximate Age (human years): 19?
Specialty: Link is a master swordsman, and an expert marksman; like it was second nature to him, and is profficent in many other weapons and styles. If it would be summed up into a statement, Grandmaster at Arms would fit him well.
City of origin: unknown, he only remembers growing up with the Kokiri
Personality: With Courage unmatched, link faces down any danger that he confronts. He is persistent and dependable, though he can be very quiet at times as courageous as he is, sometimes, even he gets a little timid
Weakness or Flaws: Link doesn't carry too much armor on his person outside his bracers and chainmail, leaving many parts of his body susceptible to attack, though this is arguably balanced by his nimbleness. Sometimes he remains a lot more quite than he should, though this flaw has never directly endangered anyone he cares for.
Weapon(s) of Choice (if any):Master Sword [currently sealed in the Temple of Time],  Great Fairy Sword [Link uses this as his main weapon, he argues  its weight ,length and shape as a hand and a half sword make it much like the master sword]

, Long bow and large Arrow Quiver, Megaton Hammer, Hylain Shield, Slingshot
Item(s) Carried: 4 bottles for various materials, Rupee wallet, Golden Gauntlets, Ocarina of Time, Triforce of Courage, boomerang, longshot grapple
Appearance:
Link With the Master Sword

Unlinke your standard Hylian Knight, Link maintains his iconic garments as the Hero of Time that he grew up with in companionship with his Kokiri brothers and sisters. He wears chainmail underneath his garments, many argue it may be enchanted. His signature dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and green cap are almost impossible to miss for anyone in Hyrule.

MaiMizzu

Got 2 characters in, looking great guys!
I'll put up my CS tomorrow. I need to work in the morning and all. bleh.

I'll also put an official story summary up tomorrow, get that cookin. If you guys have any suggestions as to where we need to go with the story, by all means speak up. Keep in mind this is our story, we can do pretty much whatever we want!

apygoos

yea i assumed the Great Fairy Sword was something he would have kept from his adventure in Termina, and since the swords design is simmilar to that of the master sword, he would be far more comfortable with that than most other swords.
im open to relationship forging and whatnot too!

Strifesblaze7

I'll se what I come up with after you post your idea. XD

Strifesblaze7

Link and Nivan could be friends if you want.

1SAZ

Name: Relius
Race: Zora
Approximate Age (human years): 23
Specialty: Tinkering and swimming. Also, decent slight-of-hand artist (don't call him a thief or he'll gut you)
City of origin: Zora's Domain
Personality: Relius is fairly easy going and quiet, keeping to himself more often than not. He is often found tinkering with some small piece of machinery or inventing some new ingenious way of confusing his foes. He loves music, though is rubbish at performing. Relius also has a habit for rambling on in explanations, even when time is of the essence. He is very fond of sweets, with a favoritism for Goron rock candy.
Weakness or Flaws: Relius is not very trusting of most non-Zora, though he does have a few friends in the world beyond his own race. It takes considerable effort to get through his thick hide. He is also very mistrusting of magic, though he is fully aware of it's potency and prominence.
Weapon(s) of Choice (if any): Relius prefers to fight with the signiture weapon of the Zora, the spear. He is also rather fond of hand-and-a-half swords, which he has become proficient in after training with Link. Relius keeps a number of daggers and knives on his person, some concealed and others carried in the open. He has become quite adept at throwing all manner of knife, spear, and sword.
Item(s) Carried: Rope, lots and lots of rope. And canvas, paints, small metal parts (gears, springs, plates, etc), and sweets.
Appearance: Relius appears as most Zora do, a gray-ish blue sea creature of humanoid shape. He stands at roughly six feet even, and wears a collection of various armors from across Hyrule. A chest piece of Goron make is most prominent upon his chest, laid upon silver scale male of the Zora. When in human culture, he wears light blue robes to at least conform to the norm of the land dwellers, though he despises boots of any kind. As a member of Hyrule's Elite Guard, he wears a dark blue hooded cloak with the symbol of the royal family upon the back, the triforce prominently emblazoned in gold.

Kimera

Looks like an interesting game and I love the zelda series, so I might make a character as well

Mathim

Well, I guess that makes my decision easy; I'm not about to be a double-dipper as far as races go, so I'll go with my Goron character. Thanks for at least making it a Zora true to the spirit of the game and using a spear, it makes sense since it resembles a harpoon and that is the ideal sort of weapon for fishing and aquatic combat.

Name: Thor Goron (in TP, most of their names rhymed with this, I think)
Race: Goron
Gender: Male (I have never seen a female Goron; I think they're exclusively male which might make sexual things a tad awkward)
Sexuality: Um...I'll have to get back to you on that once I figure out how Goron biology works
Approximate Age (human years): 25
Specialty: Thor Goron is your standard big guy, immense upper-body strength and proficient with boxing using his enormous arms which he trained by breaking through tough rocks. He can also curl into a ball and roll at great speeds (although going down an incline helps, and the longer he rolls, the faster and stronger his impact). But as far as weapons go, he's never found far from his big war hammer, a tribute to the great Goron hero who once slayed the dragon Volvagia buried deep in the Fire Temple (it resembles Link's Megaton hammer, but with a larger hammer part and a longer handle so it can be held in two hands).
City of origin: Goron City in Death Mountain
Personality: Thor Goron is a big, hearty fellow who looks tough and intimidating but has a heart of gold when it comes down to it, just like Darunia who put on a tough exterior but softened up fairly easily. He loves his drink (an odd mixture of Hot Spring Water and booze) and laughs hard at his own dumb jokes, but he's very loyal when it comes to his duty and his friends
Weakness or Flaws: Although mostly resistant to intense heat, he can't stand the cold and even deep water freaks him out. He's also very heavy so stealth is not his thing, nor can he balance well on narrow passages and if he's just on foot, he's rather slow so he prefers to roll when he can.
Weapon(s) of Choice (if any): Warhammer (Replica of Megaton Hammer forged by Biggoron, the greatest Goron blacksmith, possibly the best in the world)
Item(s) Carried: Bomb Bag, Empty Bottle (he loves his drink, after all; never leaves on a mission without some Hot Spring Water)
Appearance: He doesn't wear any of that armor, or have any hair whatsoever (gray or otherwise) but this picture just looked way too badass to not use when I saw it. It's huge so I spoiler'd it. Plus it had him holding a hammer so it seemed appropriate.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

By the way, I found a neat pic of a female Zora warrior (don't see that in the games much) so if anyone wants to use it, here it is (spoiler'd just because).

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Quote from: MaiMizzu on July 12, 2013, 09:33:36 PM
Got 2 characters in, looking great guys!
I'll put up my CS tomorrow. I need to work in the morning and all. bleh.

I'll also put an official story summary up tomorrow, get that cookin. If you guys have any suggestions as to where we need to go with the story, by all means speak up. Keep in mind this is our story, we can do pretty much whatever we want!

So Link has saved Termina shortly after traveling back in time after OoT and slain the evil spirit of Majora's Mask. He grew up and once again banished Ganon to wherever he seems to be able to escape from way too easily and way too often. His cult is about to revive him with the help of an Alchemist character. Okey-dokey. Sounds good so far. But we need a few more villains.

Is anyone maybe interested in playing Dark Link? Seems like he could be a really great antagonist for this sort of thing.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

MaiMizzu

Name: Jean Bosch
Race: Human
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Approximate Age (human years): 24
Specialty: Alchemy, scientific endevours
City of origin: Canttonis, Amestris
Personality: Jean can seem very egotistical and self centered at times, but this is usually just a front. She has had trouble making friends in the past, but once she does, she is a loyal as they come. She has a disciplined and clever mind, making her an ideal Alchemist. She also sometimes has a tendency to show off, especially to people who aren’t versed in science.
Weakness or Flaws: Sometimes she has trouble seeing past her current goal, there are times when she doesn’t see the forest for the trees. She has all the same weaknesses the average human would have. She tends to get very frustrated if she doesn’t understand a specific situation.
Weapon(s) of Choice (if any): Jean carries a small steel dagger, as well as a lightweight steel staff. 
Item(s) Carried: A small leather bound journal containing her scientific notes. Various small vials and beakers, all with stopper lids on them. A stylized silver pocket watch. A leather backpack which holds most of this gear. She also carries 4 pieces of chalk, of varying sizes.
Appearance:

Strifesblaze7

apygoos

Ash, she reminds me of an adult Korra [Avatar:LoK]
Also when it comes to what happens, after OoT the infamous split timeline begins. being that we are working off the kid timeline, They are warned of Gannondorfs actions, thus he is imprioned and executed, im pretty sure it would only be just not that rumors of the dark ones reappearance is about. Then would be the time Link retrieves the Master Sword once more from its resting place.

Strifesblaze7

She's going to be lonely woman unless we get a bit more variety in here. lol

apygoos

we need womens.
Its just mindblowing to think that Links ancestor actually Forged the Master sword himself, and had the ENTIRE Triforce. Just talking about this game has put me in such a Zelda mode XD

MaiMizzu

I was actually considering using korra, cause she's hot as hell. but im already playing her in another game, didn't wanna overdo it with her.

Strifesblaze7

we do, or a lot of guys are going to be lonely or forced to find comfort with each other. lol

MaiMizzu

so we should save the last spots for female characters. and there's zelda, of course.

Strifesblaze7

But Zelda would be with Link, right?

MaiMizzu

That's not 100% at all, i would think.

Strifesblaze7

MaiMizzu

It's up to the players, not the lore.