News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

My Bad Habit

Started by Tizzation, September 25, 2011, 11:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerWhispers

Teasing , I do it on the forums and in real life, all types and modes of this behavior.

MasterOfKittens

HVBill

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of men.."

NightRabbit

Mordred

Obsessing.. although that seems to mostly be a thing of the past. Code was modified. Took lots of edits to get it right but generally.. the series of patches seemed to finally do the trick, and mostly, glitch free. Heh.. although my inner QA is the same department responsible for the unleashing of my chaotic muse.. soooo.. I 'spose we shall indeed see.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

At the moment I can not think of any that I have not already admitted to having. Should be some come up any day now though.

ArtemisHighmore

Running around naked. xD

DorothyGale

Quote from: Tizzation on September 25, 2011, 09:05:44 PM
I have a horrible Coke addiction, I literally feel withdrawals if i don't have at least one a day...

Hhmm. I like you. I both smoke and drink Coke. 0.o
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don't need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain. ~ Audrey Hepburn

Somewhere Over The Rainbow...
There's No Place Like Home...
The Emerald City...

QuirkyFelicity

I'm easily distracted by a good story. I've found myself trying to complete a project of some kind, and, a few hours later, I'm on chapter 12 of a book I didn't remember picking up.
Looking for a Dance Partner: O/O
My Café Corner: come visit

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: QuirkyFelicity on September 30, 2012, 07:51:28 PM
I'm easily distracted by a good story. I've found myself trying to complete a project of some kind, and, a few hours later, I'm on chapter 12 of a book I didn't remember picking up.
I do that

Mordred

I sometimes beat around the bush a bit too much. Need to be more direct. Ambiguity of this sort, directed from this source of me towards wherever.. leads to an unpleasant type of chaos.
*See Pillory*

NightRabbit

I'm super shy unless I know the person. That usually means I sit there, looking over occasionally at the person I want to talk to and find really interesting...but I lose the opportunity because it took me too long to get up the guts. >_<

QuirkyFelicity

I daydream constantly, and sometimes, not always, I start speaking out the voice parts of characters playing out scenes in my head to see what they would sound like on the written page. A bit awkward when one is not alone in a room.

“You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is that we notice when we're doing it.” -Neil Gaiman

Angeliqua

I'll start singing along with the music at the grocery store... loud enough to embarrass anyone who's with me.

QuirkyFelicity

I dance when I'm alone in elevators and generally don't notice when the door opens.

NightRabbit

Keeping quiet when I really want to say something.

Panduhmoanium

Smoking... Way too damn early in the morning...

Angeliqua

Going along with stupidity just to keep the peace.

SummerWhispers

Ignoring stupidity to keep the same peace.

MasterOfKittens

Falling for women too quickly, my heart is just too loving sometimes and it really gets me into trouble emotionally....

Mordred

Worrying about that which is out of my control.
*See Pillory*

SinfulAngel

Quote from: Mordred on October 06, 2012, 02:44:50 AM
Worrying about that which is out of my control.

I second this.

My bad habit is to assume people tell the truth, sometimes to a fault.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

MasterOfKittens

Quote from: SinfulAngel on October 06, 2012, 12:03:16 PM

I naturally trust everyone and if your lying it only hurts your own honor.

Mordred

Quote from: SinfulAngel on October 06, 2012, 12:03:16 PM

Yeah.. in a different way I can agree here. In my way.. it's at times a tendency to dive in without first truly testing the waters.. and then realizing soon that the surface had quite a different appearance than what lurked within. Getting better about this, though.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

A weakness for a certain dark one.