Empty World (varient) M looking for 2/3 bi females- interest check

Started by eiselmann, May 07, 2014, 02:47:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

Looking for 2-3 female writers (possibly more if interest exists) to write for female characters...please note my previous request for this story had my character as a teenager however in this variant my character is in his early twenties. Looking for more than a line a time and a suggested posting frequency of 2-3 posts per week .

If interested please post to the this thread , I'll get a character sheet done once we have two female characters
________________________________________________________________-

The worlds population suddenly and dramatically deceased , less than one in half a million remain.

In North America the population at the time of the disappearance was just under 400. Two significant communities have formed , one based in Northern California has (as at the start of our story) 134 adult  members of which 9 are male, while another group has formed in the western part of Georgia and comprises 172 members of which 7 are male.

The two groups have made contact with each other , however they have very differing attitudes towards males, In Northern California the men are in subjugated and have no say in the running of their society , they have two primary functions..to breed and to do as they are told, in Georgia the men are in charge and revered they lead that society. What the two communities have realised is that there are hardly any males and have been busy searching North America for men.

Your character's have established themselves in Iowa on a small farm you have cattle , wind power, an expansive garden/greenhouses and a varied orchard, you have also raided several distribution centres in nearby cities and have truckloads full of items on or near the farm. You all found each other within days of the disappearance but have seen no one for six years....until you encounter my character.

Your characters are aged between 23-35 so were adults when the disappearance happened in the six years you have been together you have formed a loving emotional and sexual connection with each other, my character is 21 , he has escaped from the California community several months earlier with the intent to find the Georgia community (yes he's a little off course)

The rough plan is that the first part of the story will focus on the impact my character has on the existing relationship the women have and how it evolves into something new with four people.

Once the new relationship is established (possible pregnancy with one or more character) we'll bring in the other two communities into the story with the choices they bring (which will mean multiple npc females)

Happy to work on details and plot arcs with any interested writers

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Esmeralgirl

I'm in interested, if it gets people to participate in :-)

eiselmann

Thanks

if we can get one more interested female writer I'll create a character sheet.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

eiselmann

Still looking for one or two more female writers  for this story

My ons and offs link

eiselmann

Looking for any interested females for this story...have one (Esmeralgirl if you're still good to go?) would like 2 more

My ons and offs link