Summer Sex Party [No Longer Recruiting]

Started by KatieSparks, June 29, 2013, 02:36:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Strifesblaze7

I am open to Garret being a friend of either of yours Beach or Steel, he is definitely a sports fan, and stays in shape lol
Is there a point where nobody cares

Beachlover

Quote from: steelsmiter on July 05, 2013, 05:17:03 PM
You and the other sporty guy could have been on the same team as Sam during my freshman year. Better yet, one of you could have been on an opposing team and been the one to blow out his knee. then later become friends with him and now harbor no ill will.

That makes sense to me. You were the one to blow out Eric's knee, became friends even up through college. One summer you heard about this party at the lake and invited me.

steelsmiter

Quote from: Beachlover on July 06, 2013, 05:06:19 AM
That makes sense to me. You were the one to blow out Eric's knee, became friends even up through college. One summer you heard about this party at the lake and invited me.

I meant that I was the one with the blew out knee. I thought both you and the other guy were still in sports whereas I had to quit them. I might have still invited you though.

EDIT: works either way now that I re-read your post. you know it works even better with me being in construction that I quit sports from guilty conscience over your knee... ima change it.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Beachlover

Isn't that what I said? It works out how you described.

steelsmiter

No I said someone blew out my knee.

You said I blew out Eric's knee.

I said that works better.

oh also, now I realize that you might have thought I was thinking it was my idea but I wasn't.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

whtbitch4u2own

Quote from: KatieSparks on July 04, 2013, 08:29:34 PM
MagicalPen, I'm thinking that maybe Jenny has worked at the same company as Richard in an entry level job or something like that, and so she's familiar with him, and heard about his penchant for group sex... always harbored a crush but never acted on it. Them being the hosts would mean her approaching him with the idea - she's got the place, he's got the expertise. :p

Aribeth, if you'd like to establish a relationship with Jenny, maybe two of them are old acquaintances whose friendship has lapsed? Maybe they were roommates their first year of college, and Jenny remembers Aribeth being quite the scandalous character... and so she extends an invitation not knowing if she'll get a response? Or perhaps they even have a sexual history - maybe they had a one night stand together a long time ago and end up running into each other again at just the right time.

I think both ideas are nice. I can have Jenny know Richard from her workplace while Sara from their history together in the college... So Jenny gets invited by Richard and Sara by Jenny.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

steelsmiter

this is shaping up rather nicely :D. I've got a few ideas for first the first post Ima make.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Nameless One

If anyone might be interested, my character Samuel could be an ex boyfriend (or even husband) of one of the ladies. A weird way to have revenge srx, on both sides. Let me know if interested.
It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

MagicalPen

I don't think EVERYONE needs to know EVERYONE before hand. Gets things too complicated.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

steelsmiter

yeah, that's true. I only know my family and fellow sportsmen... maybe that's a lot...
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Beachlover

Quote from: steelsmiter on July 06, 2013, 09:57:16 PM
yeah, that's true. I only know my family and fellow sportsmen... maybe that's a lot...
No, I think that is just enough. After all we need to all be at least a loose acquaintance of one person at the party to reasonably recieve an invitation.

steelsmiter

so true! I hope you guys don't mind big posts because I'm going to make one at the start. The others will probably be a paragraph or two but the start will be big.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

MagicalPen

I think we're about ready to start, no?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MystixLady

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Nameless One

It is "Torment". It is that which draws all tormented souls to you. The flesh knows it suffers, even when the mind has forgotten. And so you wear the rune always.

Ons and Offs

Beachlover

It's all right Katie, no worries. We're all behind you, figuratively and literally  ;)

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

MystixLady

Sorry I'm withdrawing for this one. Hope everyone have fun and good luck for the play.

steelsmiter

if Kimera's still playing Raven, I'm still in.
I don't play in PMs
O/Os

AribethAmkiir

Quote from: MystixLady on July 10, 2013, 07:58:09 PM
Sorry I'm withdrawing for this one. Hope everyone have fun and good luck for the play.

Going to follow suit.  It's taking way too long to get off the ground.

Kimera

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
O/Os

Beachlover