Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolya

Haha, they never do it right, do they? Mine is fine, watching Stargate. Bit lonely though. :-(

Stella

Only ever seen S1 of Stargate, and the movie, if that counts? Also, only a few more hours.... :)

yobo

Watched all ten seasons of Stargate SG-1 a few years back. I liked that show. :-)

Kolya

Yeah, that counts. The show keeps most of the canon intact. Did you enjoy what you saw? It really picks up after S1. And yes, sometimes I count the minutes. >_>

@yobo Me too. I love it. I regularly re-watch it. One of my all time favourite TV shows.

mj2002

himawari

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

mj2002

Stella

I struggled, I admit. The movie was okay but I had a hard time getting through the first season. This was a few years ago though - maybe I should try it again?

Kolya

I would suggest it but I am incredibly biased. :P I know you like Sci-Fi and it does have a lot of it. Admittedly there are some... slow episodes but they all build up into this great story with a really interesting and detailed universe. I'd say give it a try, only thing you'll waste is a little time if you don't like it.

mj2002

Falstaff

Ok...I'm back...busy weekend...and I was kinda hoping this would be ready to start over...but...I will try my best.

Hello Master Robinton...welcome to E.
Hello Yobo...we had 3 days of sun for the festival here...today...overcast and rain...figures.
Stella...*big tight hug and long lingering kiss*  How are ya?
MJ...*hug and a kiss*  I hope you are well darlin.
Anna *shakes his head and stares at her legs*  Well hello...

himawari

hey cowboy....*cover legs with a thick quilt*

good night all, ish sick. QAQ
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

mj2002

Quote from: Falstaff on August 12, 2013, 09:44:04 AM
Ok...I'm back...busy weekend...and I was kinda hoping this would be ready to start over...but...I will try my best.

Hello Master Robinton...welcome to E.
Hello Yobo...we had 3 days of sun for the festival here...today...overcast and rain...figures.
Stella...*big tight hug and long lingering kiss*  How are ya?
MJ...*hug and a kiss*  I hope you are well darlin.
Anna *shakes his head and stares at her legs*  Well hello...

We're winning, so all is good.

Kolya

Falstaff

Awwww...Anna...*wrapes her up and carries her to bed tucking her in and kissing her forehead*
I hope you feel better soon...

MJ...*smiles*  I just enjoy the game...being here...with you...*hugs her tight*

Master Robinton...you may call me Fal or Fals...most do.  I hope you enjoy your time here as much as I have.

Kolya

Alright, Fal it is. I hope so too, I'm enjoying it here already.

Kristen

Fighting us must feel just like taking on those replicators.

- Kristen -
Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences

Kolya

Kristen

Ons/Offs | (NEW) Apologies and Absences