Updated RP Idea's....A Western? ALL IDEAS CLOSED

Started by LadySky, May 27, 2009, 03:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

*pounces on tonycraig* YAY! Glad you're interested in Friday 13th ^^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

LadySky

Awesome! More for Friday!!!!!!!!

I believe the other two RPs are now filled, sorry!

I shall update the listing for Friday the 13th!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Saku

*Saku chants as she waits for more people interested in Friday ^^*
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

tonycraig0555

*Smiles at both lovely women*  I was waiting until the Friday the 13th got started, I remember hearing about it before.  Glad to see the idea is not dead.   
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

LadySky

Friday the 13th~
LadySky, Cello, Question Mark, tonycraig0555, & Saku(as Jason)

This one still needs more interested parties!
Currently need: 2 more girls!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

LadySky

It looks like we need one more werewolf to fill a spot in Werewolves Take Wives.

If interested check out the Profile & OOC threads and PM me!

OOC:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40070.0

Profile:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40069.0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just need two more ladies for Friday the 13th!

Sephora

So Cello's out of the rp then? Wasn't there someone else who had been interested? Darkforged Dove I think?

LadySky

I am not sure who it was that was interested, hopefully they will come back here to check on things. If not, whoever finds this first!

jilorbb

I was interested, but you weren't sure if you needed one more wolf at the time.  :-)

Question Mark

Quote from: LadySky on June 29, 2009, 06:12:47 AMI am not sure who it was that was interested, hopefully they will come back here to check on things. If not, whoever finds this first!

Quote from: jilorbb on June 29, 2009, 05:13:53 PMI was interested, but you weren't sure if you needed one more wolf at the time.  :-)

*cough*

*point*

*walk away*

*smile*

LadySky

Woohoooo! Appears we found someone!

Check out the Profiles jilorrb and make one for yourself!

jilorbb

Thank you!

I'll get on that ASAP.  :D

jilorbb

Unless I missed it, no one a claim at wanting to be the oldest? Question wants his  character to be the oldest.

Name Ian Miller
Age 111 (appears in his mid thirties)
Sex Male
Descrip In human form he has black hair (salt and pepper at the temples) and deep violet eyes. He stands about 5'10 and weighs 175 with a body fit for hard labor and somewhat scarred from fights in his past.
personality Ian is one of the biggest supporters for mating with humans. At his age, he is fully mature and wanting a mate. The wolf side of him sees mating as a natural thing that should be desired by both parties. The human side reinforces that and adds in a sense of valor. He attempts to seek wisdom from both sides of himself.

He sees continuation of their race as foremost in concern, but he would only use force as an absolute last resort as he truly desires someone to be a permanent, willing and loving mate. Time has given him patience so, he will give a lady time to come to know him

His visage might be a bit gruff but his demeanor is calm and respectful. However, he has high standards and is proud and unafraid to fight for something he deems important. Family and honor is of the most importance for him, which is one of the reasons why he wants to find a loving mate.

* Since family is so important to him, it would be nice if someone was willing to be his brother. I'll change his last name accordingly.

Is this satisfactory?

LadySky

It is good with me jilorrb! You can post it in the Profile thread and get together with the other guys concerning anything else!

YAY! This means I can create an opening thread tomorrow! That will be my #1 priority tomorrow all!

Keala Mensha Khaine

Damn, just saw all the roles in the Friday the 13th one were full! I was extremely interested in that one too! I am a HUGE fan of the series and own all the movies with tons of other stuff...I think because I share the name and a pretty similar suckiness with swimming as the big dude...and my parents were married on Friday the 13th...

Well, if anything opens up, feel free to PM and let me know! :) Or at least let me know when it starts!

Saku

We need more people to be interested in Friday the 13th so please join us!

If you wanted to play a girl there are still 2 girl spaces open. If you wanted to play a guy, I'll play a girl to be with your guy if you want.

I'm playing Jason but I can play a girl for your guy since we need more people to join in order for the game to start. *laughs*

Let me know what gender character you wanted. If you wanted to be a guy and have me be a girl too, PM me to discuss what sort of relationship you wanted, whether you wanted the girl to be your girlfriend when you arrive at the camp or if you wanted him to meet her at the camp and hook up or if you and my girl are just friends but end up becoming something more?

I'll send you this in a PM as well. :) Yay, more interested Friday the 13th people! ^_^
I'm back!

Question Mark

It's also possible that two of us can have two characters a piece.  Our first characters would be the couple that first fall victim to Jason, and our second characters would just be another couple.  That way, we can RP out the first couple death without having to kill off our character right off the bat.

I'm sick and my head's spinning.  Is this coherent?  Am I do sense?!

LadySky

*snicker at Question Mark* You soo cute!

YAY! more Friday the 13th! Yes QM, your sugesstion makes sense and is a good one!

Saku

Yeahhhh that would be totally cool! I like Question Mark's idea as well! Each player could have 2 characters a piece, the first set fall victim to Jason and then your second characters would be the ones that would survive for a longer period of time *grins* xD

So that way we could have couples together! Oh and if we can't find anyone willing to play girl characters, we could always have two guys hook up or something :) So there's always that thought. *nods* Just as long as they come as couples ^_^

Oh and I will be playing a girl to Keala's guy since he will be playing a guy *nods* the details of their relationship need to be worked out though. As to whether they are girlfriend/boyfriend at first, just friends or strangers that hook up. I will also still be playing Jason obviously xD
I'm back!

LadySky

Ooooh! Awesome! Yes Yes! If any guy couples want to join in that would be wonderful! Girl couples tooooo!

I shall play a girl and my second will be a girl as well but she could have a girlfriend if not a boyfriend!

Saku

Oh yeah and also if we have a shortage of girls and there are more guys and the guys don't want to actually have sex with the other guys, you could pretend to simply be together as guys but perhaps Jason would THINK they are gay couples when they actually aren't. If you know what I mean? Since I know some guys don't like m/m at all *nods* but for the purpose of the game perhaps it is Jason that thinks they are gay since they go off together in twos or something. You know?

And if you really don't like any of these suggestions and simply want to do m/f but there isn't anyone willing to play girls, I could play the first set of girls that die right away haha. So since we need two more girls I could play those 2 girls and have them be the first set of girls that die. But you'd still have to come up with someone who survives or if LadySky wants we could just have some guys that came along because they liked the girls that actually are going to be in Friday the 13th RP or something.
I'm back!

LadySky

Okay so here is where we are at:

Friday the 13th~
LadySky, Cello, Question Mark, tonycraig0555, & Saku(as Jason)

Keala Mensha Khaine is interested but might not want to play a girl LOL...

I could play 2 girls gladly! So that would give us

4 Guys:  Keala Mensha Khaine, Cello, Question Mark, tonycraig0555

2 girls:  LadySky & Saku

If Saku and I both play 2 girls we would have a girl for each guy!

Saku of course will be Jason...soooo with that we have enough to begin!

To start off the RP how about we do this:

I will create a female character that will be killed off right away. Any of you guys want to make a male character that can die quickly with me? Saku of course is Jason and will be the killer! After we post that opening sequence of murder and mayhem then we can all bring in our main characters for the RP!

I will PM this post to everyone who is interested, if you know of anyone who would possibly enjoy this tell them!

Question Mark

Sure, why not?

I'll be the first guy to die a stabby death.

Also, Saku, I want you to be creative: treat our vicious, bloody murders as you would a work of art.  :P

Saku

Heh, I shall try my best xD and you don't get to pick who dies first! :p *chuckles* Shouldn't that be the fun of it all? You don't know who is first *giggles* I should roll dice or something to decide hehehehehehe or LadySky should and PM it to me secretly *laughs*

Oh and can I mix it up too? As in have Jason walk and also run? Since the newest Friday the 13th he did run at times ^_^
I'm back!

Question Mark

Quote from: Saku on June 30, 2009, 04:23:08 PMHeh, I shall try my best xD and you don't get to pick who dies first! :p *chuckles* Shouldn't that be the fun of it all? You don't know who is first *giggles* I should roll dice or something to decide hehehehehehe or LadySky should and PM it to me secretly *laughs*

Oh, that is the fun of it all.  I was referring to my character in the first couple Jason's going to, uh, acquaint himself with.  I expect my other character (the one who will live past the first page) to survive much longer.