Rotten to the Core [Twisted Disney][Accepting Characters][EX] [LGBTQA+ Friendly]

Started by Jag, August 12, 2015, 01:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

The basic idea is going to be a sandbox type game. No big overarching plot, but instead little mini-events every now and then. Lots of self leading and what not.

The theme will be Dark Disney. Less focus on heroes and happiness, but more focus on villains and darkness.

Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKlr_dE7u9U

General Information:

• The setting would be a twisted version of Disney Land. As they are conquered, they are sent into this magic locked land and the most vicious rise to control over different sections. For this game, that would be: Maleficent, Ursula, Frollo, Chernabog, Horned King, and Jafar. While the children have free reign over the land, their parents tend to confine themselves to their own little areas. Each area will be it's own thread and each one will have it's own little theme based on the person who is ruling over it.

• Those in the Twisted Land are not able to leave it, but people can enter it. Once in, they can't leave. It's the law of the outside land that those who enter the Twisted Land are lost once they enter. Even the more powerful of the Heroes are unable to change that and could possibly lose their children to it. This will allow children of heroes and what not to come into play if wanted.

• Please read over someones character sheet before asking them to start a scene with you. I have included a Players Notes section on the sheets for things like Posting Rates. This game does not have a set posting rate. Some people post daily and some post weekly. It's best to know before hand what kind of poster someone is before starting a scene with them.

• If you have an issue with another player, please PM me. I want to hear complaints. I want to know what's going on. I don't want people dropping out because they have a personal issue with someone. I review all complaints and I take them seriously. If I feel someone is creating a big enough issue, I will ask them to leave the game. I won't give out the names of those who complain or what was specifically said, but I will ask that person to leave due to compatibility issues with the other players. It will take a serious complaint or a vote by the group as a whole (in private, of course) to make me ask someone to step out.

• Characters of all sexualities, genders, and romantic spectrum are allowed and encouraged.

• This game is in the EX section. This will allow full freedom in scenes, but this does not mean you don't have to ask your scene partner before doing something drastic. Some people don't like Non-Con, but do like high blood and gore. Please don't make assumptions. Ask your partner first.

• Two characters per player is allowed.

Character Sheet - Please PM This To Me

Player Name:
Character Name:
Nick Names:

Sexual Orientation:
Romantic Orientation (Heteromantic, Biromantic, Homoromantic, Aromantic, ect...)

Hair:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults:
Race/Species: (Children of less than human villains may be of a specific species...EX: Ursula is octopus-humaniod)
Parents:
Images: (Real Life people and drawings preferred. Try to steer away from the heavily anime feeling images)

Siblings:
Friends/Allies: (Feel free to have preset relationships and histories with other characters so long as it is discussed between all players involved)
Enemies: (Feel free to have preset relationships and histories with other characters so long as it is discussed between all players involved)

Hobbies:
Fears:
Strengths:
Weakness:
Turn Ons/Offs: (feel free to just link your own if that works for you or feel free to make one for the specific character)

Normal Talents:
Supernatural Powers & Abilities: (Please be reasonable if your linage is a powerful one)

Temperament/Personality:

Background: (some information about how they were raised by their Villain parent would be nice)

Player Notes: (posting rates, scheduling, and things of that nature. Things you feel a possible partner for a scene should know about doing a scene with you)

[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Nick Names:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (16+ only)
[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]
[b]Romantic Orientation[/b] (Heteromantic, Biromantic, Homoromantic, Aromantic, ect...)

[b]Hair:[/b]
[b]Eyes:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults:[/b]
[b]Race/Species:[/b] (Children of less than human villains may be of a specific species...EX: Ursula is octopus-humaniod)
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Images:[/b] (Real Life people and drawings preferred. Try to steer away from the heavily anime feeling images)

[b]Siblings:[/b]
[b]Friends/Allies:[/b] (Feel free to have preset relationships and histories with other characters so long as it is discussed between all players involved)
[b]Enemies:[/b] (Feel free to have preset relationships and histories with other characters so long as it is discussed between all players involved)

[b]Hobbies:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]Strengths:[/b]
[b]Weakness:[/b]
[b]Turn Ons/Offs:[/b] (feel free to just link your own if that works for you or feel free to make one for the specific character)

[b]Normal Talents:[/b]
[b]Supernatural Powers & Abilities:[/b] (Please be reasonable if your linage is a powerful one)

[b]Temperament/Personality:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b] (some information about how they were raised by their Villain parent would be nice)

[b]Player Notes:[/b] (posting rates, scheduling, and things of that nature. Things you feel a possible partner for a scene should know about doing a scene with you)

Links!

OOC
Approved Character Sheets
Pleasure Island
Maleficent's Territory
Ursula's Territory
Jafar's Territory
Frollo's Territory
Horned King's Territory
Chernabog's Territory

Not Accepting Anymore Children For:

-Ursula
-Jafar
-Hades
-Chernabog
-Maleficent

If the game goes well, these may open up again.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Ouroboros

Semi-Relevant Information
wants and needs | apologies and absences  | ons and offs

Ritsu

Ouroboros

And now that I am briefly at a keyboard. Were you thinking first come, first serve for parent claims? Or do you see it as more of a process where we'll be discussing concepts & who's doing what before any writeups are started?

(For the record I've had ideas pop up for offspring for Frollo and Ursula. However I can probably think of stuff all over the place - I just need to know when to stop brainstorming.)

Blythe

Tentative interest assuming the post rate isn't too quick. And assuming I can get the ol' Muse to behave. ^^;

I was thinking maybe of playing one of the offspring of Hades, the villain from the Disney movie Hercules (if that's allowed)? Undecided on gender/sexuality.

Jag

Quote from: Ouroboros on August 12, 2015, 01:45:38 PM
And now that I am briefly at a keyboard. Were you thinking first come, first serve for parent claims? Or do you see it as more of a process where we'll be discussing concepts & who's doing what before any writeups are started?

(For the record I've had ideas pop up for offspring for Frollo and Ursula. However I can probably think of stuff all over the place - I just need to know when to stop brainstorming.)

For the most part, it will be first come first serve...but I do reserve the right to question and deny a profile. Especially one for a higher ranking character (like the children of the rulers). I don't usually have issues with profiles sent to me, but sometimes I have turned down profiles before and will do so if I feel it is necessary.

It should also be noted that if someone has issues with another player or character (it has happened before), that I do want to hear all complaints. I have, in other games, asked a person to step out because once the game got going they or their character was far too toxic and it was bringing other people down. I don't ask people to leave my games without consulting all other players first though for their opinions. This is a fairly extreme situation, but it's happened.

I'll put up a Profile Skeleton if we get enough interest.

Quote from: Sherlock on August 12, 2015, 01:53:10 PM
Tentative interest assuming the post rate isn't too quick. And assuming I can get the ol' Muse to behave. ^^;

I was thinking maybe of playing one of the offspring of Hades, the villain from the Disney movie Hercules (if that's allowed)? Undecided on gender/sexuality.

It's a chatter game, mostly...so people can go at their own speeds. Only time there will be set posting rates is if there is an event, but it would only apply to those involved in the event. Outside of that, I imagine most scenes would be 2-3 people and posting rates are worked out among them.

I plan on putting a 'Notes' section in the character profile where you can list things about your posting rates and such that others should be aware of before asking you to commit to a scene.

As for Hades, yes, he could be included. He wouldn't be one of the main rulers unless we expand the game into Big Game territory. Since he's technically a God, he would mostly be confined to his Underworld territory, but his child/children could still run around the Twisted Land with the others. ^^

Blythe

Quote from: Jagerin on August 12, 2015, 02:01:20 PM
It's a chatter game, mostly...so people can go at their own speeds. Only time there will be set posting rates is if there is an event, but it would only apply to those involved in the event. Outside of that, I imagine most scenes would be 2-3 people and posting rates are worked out among them.

I plan on putting a 'Notes' section in the character profile where you can list things about your posting rates and such that others should be aware of before asking you to commit to a scene.

As for Hades, yes, he could be included. He wouldn't be one of the main rulers unless we expand the game into Big Game territory. Since he's technically a God, he would mostly be confined to his Underworld territory, but his child/children could still run around the Twisted Land with the others. ^^

That sounds great! I picked Hades specifically because he wasn't listed as a ruler, to give others shots at the more juicy 'ruler' places since my post rate is often slower. Well that and I <3 Hades. ^^

I'm toying with something a bit outside the box with a character. I was thinking of trying out writing a cisfemale asexual panromantic Domme for Hades's child. Erm. Maaaybe. Still toying with it. *goes to ponder*

Either that or maybe an FtM for Hades's kid who is demisexual. *ponders more*

Rogue

Tentatively interested. Assuming I can get my writing under control. *grins*

Jag

I'll be working on a profile skeleton and a map.

*hunts down a Disney Land Map to play with*

Ritsu

Quote from: Sherlock on August 12, 2015, 02:05:52 PM
That sounds great! I picked Hades specifically because he wasn't listed as a ruler, to give others shots at the more juicy 'ruler' places since my post rate is often slower. Well that and I <3 Hades. ^^

I'm toying with something a bit outside the box with a character. I was thinking of trying out writing a cisfemale asexual panromantic Domme for Hades's child. Erm. Maaaybe. Still toying with it. *goes to ponder*

Either that or maybe an FtM for Hades's kid who is demisexual. *ponders more*
Omg you could use sakimi chan's femme hades!!

Blythe

Quote from: Ritsu on August 12, 2015, 02:18:59 PM
Omg you could use sakimi chan's femme hades!!

oh god sakimichan's art. ;_;

I had completely forgotten about her femme Hades. Such amazing, all my yesses. I could get behind using that image as a face claim, assuming i go the cis Domme route.  <3

Jag

Ritsu

Quote from: Sherlock on August 12, 2015, 02:23:17 PM
oh god sakimichan's art. ;_;

I had completely forgotten about her femme Hades. Such amazing, all my yesses. I could get behind using that image as a face claim, assuming i go the cis Domme route.  <3
Isn't it though!?!?

Quote from: Jagerin on August 12, 2015, 02:28:53 PM
*wiggles at the mention of sakimichan*
*wiggles also*

Rogue

Theta Sigma

I don't do groups, but I'm tentatively interested, mostly because I've been a Chernabog fan since I first saw Fantasia as a kid. >_>

Therefore I can't resist, plus it's an awesome idea.

O&Os

A&As/Tracker
They/Them pronouns

Keidance

So interested, and have to ask if Dream works Eris (Discord) would be allowed to be a 'maternal' lineage of? (I know, I am an utter dork, but come on Sinbad was an awesome animation and the portrayal of Eris ? <3's)

Mathim

Wouldn't Cruella de Vil be a perfect mate for Clayton the hunter? Both animal-abuse enthusiasts, and all. If nobody's claimed them I'd love to play their little hunter offspring.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Golden Spider

Interested, depending on iff the character I would like to play isnt taken
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Nadir

I would be interested - is Dreamworks included in the Disney umbrella? Cause I would totally play Pitch's offspring

Jag

Quote from: Theta Sigma on August 12, 2015, 03:15:09 PM
I don't do groups, but I'm tentatively interested, mostly because I've been a Chernabog fan since I first saw Fantasia as a kid. >_>

Therefore I can't resist, plus it's an awesome idea.

Yay!

Quote from: Keidance on August 12, 2015, 03:40:23 PM
So interested, and have to ask if Dream works Eris (Discord) would be allowed to be a 'maternal' lineage of? (I know, I am an utter dork, but come on Sinbad was an awesome animation and the portrayal of Eris ? <3's)
Quote from: Dim Hon on August 12, 2015, 05:29:46 PM
I would be interested - is Dreamworks included in the Disney umbrella? Cause I would totally play Pitch's offspring

Disney doesn't directly own Dreamworks (shocker, I know)...but! Currently, DreamWorks' films are marketed and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures under its Touchstone Pictures banner. They also took a large loan from Disney after broken/failed negotiations with Universal...so I'll allow Dreamworks Villain children, but not many. I'd like to stick to strict Disney as much as possible. ^__^

Pitch (cause I love him) and Eris would be acceptable.

Quote from: Mathim on August 12, 2015, 03:55:49 PM
Wouldn't Cruella de Vil be a perfect mate for Clayton the hunter? Both animal-abuse enthusiasts, and all. If nobody's claimed them I'd love to play their little hunter offspring.

They would make a good pair for each other. ^^ And since both are villains, their offspring would be an acceptable character.

Quote from: Goldenrod666 on August 12, 2015, 05:23:00 PM
Interested, depending on iff the character I would like to play isnt taken

I'll put up a character profile skeleton some time tonight and will start accepting profiles as soon as it's posted. ^^

Nadir

Jag

Keidance

Thank you, for the answer. :D And totally interested.  Yay Eris! I am happy dancing here.

And Pitch <3's I had totally forgotten how absolute beautiful he is.

Ouroboros

All right, definitely going with the thick, fabulous, why-stick-with-just-one-gender-when-you-can-shapeshift child? Spawn? of Ursula.

Rogue

Had an idea for a spawn of frollo I'd like to toss your way once I'm on a cpu, Jag.