Bestiality

Started by Haibane, August 30, 2008, 10:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

I am certain this is covered somewhere and in plain sight but dim old me can't see it.

Is true real-world bestiality allowed on Elliquiy? Note the emphasis. I am not talking furries or any creature that is sentient. Or any fantastical and/or mythological creature. I'm talking farm animal stuff. If it is allowed it clearly must go in the [EX] category but a clarification is sought. By a god/goddess/admin/mod/etc. Thanks! ^_^

Vekseid

It's allowed, just no photographs of it as it implies animal abuse.

Haibane

Quote from: Vekseid on August 30, 2008, 11:44:14 AM
It's allowed, just no photographs of it as it implies animal abuse.
Thank you and yes I saw the 'no-photos' rule in the main set of rules. I just need to get a game thread moved to the [EX] area now *whistles innocently*

Trieste

Can you give the name or the link, please?

Mathim

'Animal abuse', that's funny. My friend showed me some stuff and it looked like the animal was enjoying it plenty! LOL.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Trieste

This is not the place for that discussion, Mathim. :)

Haibane

Quote from: Trieste on August 30, 2008, 11:46:56 AM
Can you give the name or the link, please?
To the game I want moved? Yes.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19598.0

You'll need the OK from my playing partner too though won't you?

EDIT: Hm, actually maybe this thread would be best off not in the LH column? "On Topic" maybe? Sorry if I put it in the wrong place, I was thinking rules related things.

Trieste

I'll fire off a PM - was going to ask if you wanted the posts below Vekka's answer removed, too. It's a good question - though the link won't work for anyone who's not approved, if that's what you're concerned about.

Haibane

Quote from: Trieste on August 30, 2008, 01:55:51 PM
I'll fire off a PM - was going to ask if you wanted the posts below Vekka's answer removed, too. It's a good question - though the link won't work for anyone who's not approved, if that's what you're concerned about.
I suppose the question and answer is one worth being kept somewhere in another format - in a FAQ maybe? And no, I wasn't worried about the link at all, merely about the actual discussion of a taboo subject where guests can view it. I'm not concerned about any other posts in the thread, Veks answered me perfectly. I'll leave that up to mods and admins, thanks! ^_^

Trieste

I think the thread title should give people a clue as to what the thread itself contains, and if people who are offended by such a topic read it anyways and find themselves offended ... well... not much we can do about that. :P

Haibane

True, true *nods in agreement with the logic employed there*

Xillen

Actually, Bestiality already was allowed before the rules became more lenient and the Extreme board was added. If Bestiality is EX now, there's a lot of threads that need to be moved over... :P

Haibane

Quote from: Xillen on September 07, 2008, 04:58:30 AM
Actually, Bestiality already was allowed before the rules became more lenient and the Extreme board was added. If Bestiality is EX now, there's a lot of threads that need to be moved over... :P
I don't think furries counts, if that was what you were thinking. Any creature that can think won't count.

Xillen

I'm talking actual bestiality, not sentient stuff.

Sherona

If anyone sees a game with Non-Sentient beasts having sex with humans in detail, pleas epoke a sirens so it can be moved :) Thank you.

Bliss

Bestiality has always been under the Exotic threads; did we recategorize that to EX and I didn't notice?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Sherona

Veks said Beastiality shoud be move to Extreme section when he put up the section.

Bliss

Hokay.

...actually, as i think about it, I have at least one game moved there for precisely that element.

Don't let Bliss comment before caffeination, kids, it leads only to confusion and looking stupid!
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Trieste

Our staff pays attention to updates and changes ... honest ... *scuffs feet while trying not to giggle*

Bliss

*holds out crossed wrists to Trieste* I need to be punished!

:p
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

Indeed you do need to be punished, but not that way as you might like it a bit too much.

soooo back to the topic of conversation. Though it was allowed previously, the staff had decided to move stories with Bestiality into the Extreme section.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

HairyHeretic

I can take care of her punishment later, if the rest of you are too busy  :D
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Haibane

I think her punishment is that she isn't punished.

Ashina

No photographs because it implies 'animal abuse'.

...does this include drawings and illustrations, or quite simply real-world photographs?

Xillen

Actual potographs. Not just pictures in general.