Softer type of Master/slave Role Play (seeking partner[s])

Started by Xanatos, February 02, 2012, 10:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanatos

The Master/slave RP

I am looking to create an RP which features three individuals, a man, and two women, who participate in a M/s relationship – each party willing. I will be playing the dominate male. My partner(s) will be playing the female submissives.

It begins with the man, the dominate, putting out an ad on the net. He seeks two women with whom he can dominate over as master. He has criteria they must meet and they must be willing to submit to him, within reason. He does not expect them to give up their entire life to him. It is more like a hobby, or part time job, with the potential to become more (should it be desired too).

I am looking for this RP to have a genuine feel of three people doing what they love. The women may not fully realize their submissiveness or may have come to realize the thrill and excitement is what they dearly seek in life – surrendering to another. I want deep characters that react, think, behave. This is not a mere story of sex (although it will have plenty of it) – it is a story of the people.

My Inspiration for this RP: This gallery of art, besides being expertly painted in Photoshop, has a pretty good story (for comic strips). It really got me wanting to do my own version. I am not looking to recreate it exactly, but I will be modeling this RP after it. I ask that you read some or all of the strips. Since they are comic strips, its really a short read. You can also oogle the amazing artwork while your at it (I sure did). http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user_pictures-shiniez.page-3.php

You might also be inspired yourself. The two slaves in the plot are interesting in of themselves. I admit to looking at the art first off for the sex; however, once I started reading, I found I couldn't stop. I wanted to know more. The story, as much as the hot art, pulled me in.

In the ad below, is what your characters will see upon searching for someone to dominate them. I have left it intentionally vague in some areas to simulate a potentially enticing offer. The two women don't know exactly what they are getting into but they know enough to feel safe in meeting my character. Part of the plunge the ladies are taking is trust. They have to learn to trust. I would bet, they also are excited, if nervous, about the unknown and find themselves drawn to the ad and its semi-mysterios nature of what they are about to do.

Mark's Ad

Seeking two female submissives. Read below for the fluff.

Name: Mark
Orientation: Hetero (but loves to watch/participate with two bisexual women)
What I Look Like: Come and find out.
Position: Dominate/Master
Desires: Two females who will give themselves freely to me to do with as I please. Both will be my submissives/slaves.
A Little About Me: I will withhold the major details for the interview and afterward. Wouldn't do for you to know all about me yet, now would it? I own my own business; I am successful. I have a varying number of interests, some of them are hiking, reading, and swimming.

What You Can Expect: Let it be known that this relationship does consist of sex. It will not be the primary element, but I will take my fill of your body; if this displeases you then you needn't apply. Aside from sex, I desire companionship.

What I Expect From You: You must be willing to commit to a M/s relationship and all it entails. You must be willing to participate in bisexual acts. I seek to have two slaves, female, so expect to interact with each other.

What I provide: I will provide for your safety. This includes, housing, food, and medical attention (should a regrettable situation require it), and some ammenities. I provide any sexual equipment needed. I am willing to use or buy additional equipment upon my submissives request.

Type of Women I seek:
-Hair Color: Any color, especially red, black, or artificially dyed.
-Eye Color: Any.
-Breast Cup: C cup, perhaps small D cup.
-Body Build: Slender to slightly large. I like women with flesh on them, that are still slender. Look at these three pictures for reference. They are in order from smallest frame to biggest (does not include breast size).
- Small Slender
- Medium Slender
- Large Slender

Meeting: If my ad has peaked your interest, please contact me so we may set up an meeting. This will allow to commit or part ways. See contact information below.

How to contact me: markman@yankme. com or (001) 124-0134

Important Note: Please be sure to read everything. Because I have had bad luck with RP's and because of my own failures, I will be a bit more stringent in who I choose, even if it means not commencing this RP. I want this to succeed. Thus I will be choosing committed and serious partners. Fun is not out the question, but I don't want to pour effort into this just to see it fail for anything but a good reason.

Commitment/Writing Skill: I would like to get two partners or perhaps only one, who plays both women, willing to commit to this RP. Its nothing major. My own time is limited thanks to school/work. I would enjoy to see this RP just go on. I do, however, ask that an effort be made to respond to make posts within a day or two of my reply and I will make the same effort on my partner(s) behalf. My inspiration suffers and I lose interest after three-four days of no activity. If I am contacted via PM, that is different. I don't expect everything to always go perfectly. I am looking for a mellow, fun, game that is, however, taken seriously and not seen as stupid or just an easy write.

To that end, I desire a good writing partner(s). I write well (far from perfect), and enjoy having partners who can match me, come close to it, or write better than me. Reading of this kind is plain fun. I don't expect perfection. I won't snap over mistakes (I make a ton of my own, heh). 

Partner(s): I would prefer female partner(s), but I am willing to accept a male player who impresses me. Normally I am not really picky (as I play female characters myself), but for this RP it feels a bit more right with real women behind the characters.

O/O's: Please make sure we are compatible. It is important we can share similar, if not the same, sexual elements.

What I Would Like To See In the RP

First off, I can't possibly get everything down that I have thought of or would like to do. I want this story to flow and evolve naturally. That said, I do have a few comments I would like to make below. They are not truly hard and fast, but more like things I hope to see happen.

I would like the female characters to be perhaps new to the world of M/s, but this need not exclude being new to sex. They can be seasoned but have no experience or little with being truly dominated. Perhaps they have had fantasies of being chained and taken? Maybe a slow creeping longing has made a normal sex life boring? Maybe its surrendering that really makes sex appealing anymore?

I am also looking for them to not be fully comfortable with every aspect, yet willing to submit even if they don't like it. This doesn't mean that if they feel threatened that they just give in. They can walk away anytime. What I mean, is if Mark deems punishment applicable, yet one of the women doesn't really want it, she still submits, trusting that Mark will not harm her.

I hope to see them grow is submissiveness and willingness to do as Mark asks, even if it may be demeaning at times. While each of them is in the act of the M/s relationship, there isn't really any room for diginity to get in the way on the women's part. This does not apply when they are not participating in the D/s relationship. Mark seeks to control them but he does not intend to truly humilate them. Each woman will still feel confident in their choice at the end of the day (or maybe not?) to have given themselves to him.

Relationship Between the Trio: I am looking for it to start out a bit awkward or neutral, as would be normal for such a huge leap in a life style change. I think a touch of jealousy between the two women is warranted, but I do not want it to grow or be a huge overarching issue. They both would learn to abide and eventually be friends. Maybe one or both eventually fall for Mark? There are many other possibilities that can be discussed.

Outside of the sexual elements, I would enjoy seeing the three grow close. They might go to conventions, dress up like fantasy characters, maybe they go have dinner together (Pizza, fine dininig, etc), perhaps Mark takes them shopping for clothing or sex stuff, and so forth. There will be more than the sex and submission.

I would like to explore how they think when not being dominated. Do they behave submissively even when Mark isn't actively dominating? Do they behave normally? Do they crave the attention and seek out his dominance even away from the normal venue (his own)? Etc.

What Mark Will Do: I won't mention everything, but this will include BON, and perhaps some very minor Non-Con. What I mean is that the girls may not like everything he makes them do, but they do it because they have given themselves to him. Nothing will be extreme (with possible small exceptions) and nothing will intentionally harm them. Mark will be acertive and controlling, but he will back off if any of the ladies are scared, feel threatened, or wish to sever ties.

Misc: If you have any questions, comments or feel something is missing, feel free to comment in the thread or PM me.

Once I have two (or one) partners, I will commence further planning through PM's.

Narianna

I'm extremely interested in this. I'd like to play a naturally submissive woman that's completely new to the whole scenario...

Xanatos

Hello, thanks for the reply.

Your idea sounds right on. Do you have any particular ideas beyond being new? Also, did you want to see if a second person asserts interest in the second spot or would you be willing to play both girls? I'm fine with waiting awhile longer, so no pressure on your part. I could even start the game with one girl and bring in another later if need be.

Note: I will be off to work around 10 am pst, so I won't be able to reply back until the evening.

Narianna

Well I was thinking as her actual job she could be either a secretary or a librarian. Either way, I'd like her interested in books and nature. I haven't thought her through completely yet. I would only like to play 1 girl, though, as my plate is a bit full right now on this site.

Xanatos

Well you have plenty of time to think her through. Sounds like she will fit in quite nicely. I look forward to hearing more. Playing one lady works for me.

Tonight when I have more time, I will try and give you more information that might help you develop your character. Hopefully I won't be wiped out.

Kuje

It's kinda funny, I found Shinez artwork a few weeks back (he has a better gallery over on DeviantArt) and I've really enjoyed the story he's creating with his art. However, if you don't mind a male playing a female, I could get interested in this idea.

Narianna

Kuje

Quote from: Narianna on February 04, 2012, 01:46:41 PM
It reminds me a bit of the Beauty series by Anne Rice.

That's one series I couldn't ever get into. I read most of the first book but never managed to get to the other two. They kind of bored me.

Narianna

I didn't have the discipline to finish the third book. I'm a sub myself but am more monogamous (for lack of a better word... loyal?) and can't quite grasp how Beauty switched from one partner to the next so easily, even if she was forced to. And then to just leave behind the previous Master/Mistress... Not to mention the books were a tad repetitive after while.

Kuje

Quote from: Narianna on February 04, 2012, 02:01:11 PM
I didn't have the discipline to finish the third book. I'm a sub myself but am more monogamous (for lack of a better word... loyal?) and can't quite grasp how Beauty switched from one partner to the next so easily, even if she was forced to. And then to just leave behind the previous Master/Mistress... Not to mention the books were a tad repetitive after while.

Hmm, from what you said about the rest of the series, I'm glad I didn't finish them. I do remember her leaving one master/mistress and heading towards another at the end of the first book. But beyond that, the story just didn't grab me. I've read better BDSM books that stuck with me more then the first book did for Beauty.

But eh, this is a little off topic. :) And if Xanatos doesn't mind my idea, I was thinking that my character could be a writer, or a local singer/musician, or a massage therapist, or something that's pretty much self employed. It's open to whatever would fit in really. :)

Narianna

Alrighty, I'll try to get my bio up at some point tonight. :)

Narianna

Name: Vivianna Lawson

Orientation: Bi-curious

Classification/position: Submissive

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Height: 5’7”

Appearance:

Character Talents: Vivi is a great listener and always has a shoulder to cry on. She’s the first one people call to complain or just discuss their feelings. She’s also a domestic Goddess. She loves to cook, clean, and entertain her friends. She’s taken singing lessons since she was a child and specializes in opera. She also plays the cello.

Character Flaws: Vivi can be a bit too open and trusting. She has been used and conned out of both material objects and money too many times to count in the past.

Personality: Vivi is gentle and loving and will offer a stranger the shirt off her back. She’s shy at first and has low self-esteem but is a great listener. She’s trusting, loyal, and honest. She’s caring, kind, hardworking, and strives to please everyone.

Loves: She loves to read, sing, cook, and play the cello. She loves the ocean and most anything to do with nature, like hiking, biking, ect. She adores anything sweet and has a soft spot for rich coffee drinks. She also loves sushi.

History: Vivianna grew up in a small town, an only child to wealthy parents. They spent most of their time telling her to sit down and shut up. She went to the best schools money could buy and was sent to a finishing school when she became age appropriate. Regardless of what she did, she was never good enough for her parents.

After she graduated high school, she left home, severing all ties with her parents. She started from scratch with no money and no home. She worked odd jobs to pay for an apartment and took out loans to attend college. She volunteered at various organizations on the weekends. She just recently graduated college with a degree in education and debt up to her eyeballs but with the decline in the economy, she was forced to get a job as a secretary. She still volunteers on the weekends.

Hard Limits: Bathroom play and children

Xanatos

Hello, Kuje, I am not against you playing as long as you understand what I am looking for. This won't be a die hard game, but I do want it to last. Otherwise I like your writing and our O/O's are close enough to work. As for your ideas, I like the massage therapist idea. It has many potential uses.

Also Narianna, I too hope you understand what I am looking for. Otherwise, your character looks good. Love the pic.

Well if we are all still on board, I would like to switch to PM's. I feel no need to clutter up this thread and top other threads still seeking players. I will PM further info in a bit. Dinner first.

Kuje

I don't mind long term games at all and I'd prefer them actually. I'll work out a char bio then and PM both of you if you want to take this to PM's.

Sarah Morgan

Oh darn, it looks like I found this too late to get on board with it.  Will you be posting a link to the actual story when it gets started, so that those who might be interested can read along?  This idea sounds like a unique one, and I like that the story won't be totally focused on just the sexual or submissive parts, but also will show the relationship between the characters, and how they develop over the course of the story.  I've had a crazy month, so I've not even checked the main groups wanted board for a while, but I'm definitely interested in reading this, when it gets going.

Xanatos

If anyone is interested to read the story, as Sarah above, PM me for links. I'll be PMing you Sarah.