News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

A charcoal grey shirt dress with a full skirt, short puffed sleeves with a narrow cuff and a narrow ruffle trimming the collar and lapels, sheer black stockings and black pumps with a 1/4-inch platform sole.  Another saving-a-client uniform.

TheLegionary

I wonder what Beguile meant by "another saving-a-client uniform" but really does not care. After all, she is always so elegantly dressed!

Here, I am wearing my uniform: blue suit with tiny white stripes, black belt, grey shoes and socks, white undertrouser, a red tie made in China, silver cufflinks.

WyldRanger

What it means I don't know, what I do know is that it sounds very sexy ;)

For me: Grey sweatpants, white t-shirt and black socks... yeah for spring break!

Beguile's Mistress

First, thank you, gentlemen.  Your compliments make me me feel all warm inside.

It's called "Dress for Success."  My company lost three clients last week.  Three of our biggest of best clients decided to try a different way of doing things.  My boss and our team spent three days putting together proposals and numbers to put before the clients to try and convince them to change their minds.  The purple outfit on Tuesday, yesterday's suit and today's dress are some of their favorite outfits, ones they complimented me on.

The first two worked and I have high hopes for the third but we're up against a hospital administrator who has a son starting his own company to compete in one of our arenas, pre-screening large numbers of applicants for a trial for a new medication.  Ah, how do you diplomatically tell a proud father his son is full of it?

WyldRanger

Hopefully everything works out between your company and your clients. I'm sure the outfits don't hurt your chances any ;)

TheLegionary

Beguile,

Fortunatelly I do not have to compete with you! I feel so helpless when I make proposals which I know the male client will compare with those of a gorgeous female friend of mine! At least, she is not redhead as you... just an astoning blonde!

I wish I had female clients!

*sighs*

By the way, I really missed reading about your clothes here!

Beguile's Mistress

*hugs TL*

I only pull out the heavy ammunition when it's a last resort or things get tough.  ;)

Well, thank you.  I've missed visiting this thread myself but now that I have some updates to my wardrobe and the warmer weather is around the bend I'll have to spend more time here.

TheLegionary

Warmer weather? MMMMMMMMMMMMM

May I make a suggestion, Beguile? A sincere suggestion from a fan?

Why dont you add bits of description of what is under what you are wearing? I am sure you have deliciously killing legs!

Acid Lips

Work uniform (blue shirt, black pants and shoes) with red lace panties and a red bra.

Nico

Dark blue jeans (currently dirty from working at the apt); black boxer briefs, black socks, black tee.

Beguile's Mistress

Black sleeveless sweater dress with a cowl neck and a peacock blue knit jacket, sheer black stockings and black heels.

TheLegionary

Beguile,

Did yesterday's clothes have the expected effect?

I am wearing a blue shirt, dark shoes, dark socks, white undertrouser and - I was forgetting - blue trousers.

Beguile's Mistress

I don't know if it was the outfit or our expertise but my boss and I saved the account.  We're 3 for 3.  Yay, us! ;D

Thank you!

Acid Lips

Blue panties, long white shirt, my fiancee's socks

Anesa

Wykyd

Acid Lips

RP7466

congrats to beguile on a job well done  XD

Work boots, torn dusty jeans, no shirt, and a ton of dust from cutting cement board.

Back to work
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Thanks, RP.  It's been a week.

*grins and offers a pitcher of lemonade or a thermos of hot chocolate spiked with Peppermint Schanpps*

You can either cool down or warm up, depending on the weather. :-)

RP7466

I take the pitcher of lemonade and pour a tall glass. Then I tip my head back and take a big drink, allowing some to dribble out and drip down my chest.  >:)

I wipe my face with the back of my forearm, and go to the kitchen to make a leftover porkchop sandwich.

Its chilly outside, but im in a shower inclosure putting up cement board, hopfully tile tommorow.  ;D
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Wykyd

Jeans and a Ramone's t-shirt

Acid Lips

my work uniform with a pair of red panties, red bra and some stockings that goes up until my skirt.

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: RP7466 on March 11, 2011, 07:00:35 PM
I take the pitcher of lemonade and pour a tall glass. Then I tip my head back and take a big drink, allowing some to dribble out and drip down my chest.  >:)

I wipe my face with the back of my forearm, and go to the kitchen to make a leftover porkchop sandwich.

Its chilly outside, but im in a shower inclosure putting up cement board, hopfully tile tommorow.  ;D

~watches the rivulets of lemonade running down over the chest and looks at the napkins in my hand, decides salty lemonade would taste good~

RP7466

its all yours  >:)

A towel, just got out of the shower and off to bed

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Lunareyes

Baby-blue panties and a t-shirt,... sorta ready for bed.