Things that make you go HMMMMMM

Started by Raven41174, October 05, 2009, 12:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raven41174

This thread is about those littel things that make you go hmmmmm what the hell were they thinking.

I'll start with nationalized health care.  Do we really want the government controlling our health and well being, when they can't even balance a budget or cut out all of the frivolous spend??????  hmmmmmmmm
From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

Bloody Paramour

I dunno about the whole health care thing. I've been watching everything on the news about it and i still have no clue as to whats going on.

Heres my HMMMMMM of the day....

Why are men "active" in the morning
but
Women are "active" in the evening?
"I use big words. Like......erection"-Me <3
"in a sexual conversation, Duct ape is considered a double negative ♥ "

Zorak

The government seems to be doing an OK job managing the health care of my parents (on medicare) and my brother-in-law's girlfriend (on Medicaid)... why not everyone else?  I know my insurance company doesn't care about me, so it's a wash...

As for what makes me go, "what were they thinking"... that would have to be "Steven Segal, Deputy Sheriff"... a new low for TV...

MasterMischief

Quote from: BloodRoses on October 05, 2009, 01:17:14 PMWhy are men "active" in the morning

Where are you getting your facts?   :P

Bloody Paramour

Quote from: MasterMischief on October 06, 2009, 09:32:23 PM
Where are you getting your facts?   :P

My boyfriend. he never quits >< (and actually the whole thing is inaccurate. Im just as "active" in the morning as long as ive gotten some sleep.)

Zorak

Well... when it comes to morning activity, I suggest you view the following ;)   http://www.ffwd.com/videos/227685?ctid=9&cvid=42796

Bloody Paramour

Doom Cookie

My grandmother is deaf, when I scream she can't hear me but when I talk normal i' too loud. HHHHHHMMMMMM?!?!?!  >:(
Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

Bloody Paramour

Until Recently, i didnt know sexual books (not smut) existed. Im now reading "The Joy of sex" By Dr. Alex Comfort" and wondering "if i had read this earlier would my anxiety about sex have been more rational?"

MasterMischief

If it's good enough for Bruce Cambell...