(NC-H) Blackmail Scenes

Started by paul4fun, January 22, 2009, 04:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul4fun

i am looking for other(s) who might be interested in detailed blackmail scenes. My preference is to play on Yahoo IM. Here are a few ideas, and i am open to others. Including other(s) into the scene (real or imagined) would be awesome too, but not required. I am open to playing with females and/or males Send me a PM if interested

Boss-employee - You are my boss and caught me stealing. You threaten to have me thrown in jail unless i obey.

Step-dad and Stepdaughter or Stepson - Your mother is away for the weekend. I am sitting in the living room reading my newspaper when you walk in and tell me that you are fed up with me always bossing you around and humiliating you in front of your friends. You tell me that you will call your mother and say I tried to rape you unless i will do ANYTHING for you and your friends this weekend. Anytime I resist, you simply reach for the phone and i will comply. I know your mom will beleive her little angel if you call her and I cant let that happen.

Perspective Boss - Applicant - I have been out of work and at-risk to lose my house and everything if I dont find work soon. I am really excited since you invited me back for my final interview. You know how desperate I am for a job and decide to "test" my willing to do anything for a job.

New Inmate - I am a white-collar conservative guy who was just convicted of a crime I didnt do. I know I will spend the next 5 years in prison and am scared to death to being hurt or killed. You are my cell-mate and decide to take advantage of my fears. (no violence, only use of psychological threats to get what you want)

Mean Sister (or Brother) - Little Brother - (within stated E age limits) Mom and Dad are out of town for the weekend and left you in charge. You are always mean, but decide to exploit your new power by forcing me to obey and serve you and your friends. You humiliate me by making me do all kinds of nasty things.

Hopefully you get the idea of my interests. I look forward to hearing from you. My Yahoo IM is listed in my profile.

paul

paul4fun

By the way, I am open to: F/m; FF/m; M/m; FM/m; F/mm and more

Also, my previous experience has been limited to IM via Yahoo, but am open to trying roleplay via forum if you like any of my scenes. Just shoot me a message.

Thanks

paul4fun

I am starting to get paranoid. I checked my arm pits and they dont smell  ;) I am new here and wondering why I am not getting any responses. Who will pop my cherry on Elliquiy?

I welcome input and ideas on how to better locate partners and start playing

Paul