The Forgotten Sons Motorcycle Club, Descanso [Extreme, Male Club Members Needed]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 27, 2015, 11:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Red I like her!  For your own headcanon, I'd keep in mind that while the town is small, it's located in San Diego, California, so voice wise, I'd go for a flatter, more universal tone,  but other than that, it works, and she's approved.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: RedPhoenix on July 29, 2015, 11:01:32 PM
What is San Diego not the south? :P

I kid I kid. Yeah I will tone it down. xD

My mama sure wishes it was the south! 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Has everyone submitted their approved characters in the character thread?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Nymphadora

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 30, 2015, 07:57:43 PM

We still post the unapproved here, yes? I'll have mine up tomorrow, just didn't get to anything tonight.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Nymphadora on July 30, 2015, 10:07:59 PM
We still post the unapproved here, yes? I'll have mine up tomorrow, just didn't get to anything tonight.

You can post your unapproved up here if you like. XD
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

De Leon

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 30, 2015, 07:57:43 PM
Well, I am still working on my character..  :-( hopefully will have something to show for it soon.
Responce Time: AaAaAaAaAaAa!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Availability: Open & Seeking RP!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RP prompts / Profile / Os & Os

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: De Leon on July 31, 2015, 08:56:19 AM
Well, I am still working on my character..  :-( hopefully will have something to show for it soon.

I can't wait to see it!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Nymphadora

Katrina "Kitty Kat" Sawyer

Orientation: Bisexual

Position: Old Lady

Family: Born outside of the club entirely, Kat was brought in to the club family by her uncle, the now in prison, Wesley "Uncle Wednesday" Nova after he discovered his sister was abusive towards her. Kat is now completely estranged from her mother, she has never know her father.

Short Bio: It was just into her teens before the physical abuse she was suffering came properly to light. How her Uncle found out is not widely known, Kat had hidden it well, but being the man he was, he took Kat away to protect her and brought her home to his old lady. Naturally Kat wanted to be a part of the club and not much would stop her, even the fact it she was under aged. It was because of Kat that her uncle gained his nickname. As a little girl she couldn't say Wesley properly but knew the days of the week. She always called him 'Uncle Wednesday' and continued to as she grew up. He'd been just Wes to the club before Kat came along.

From an early age Kat had a true skill with computers. It was a natural affinity that school only encouraged. Her Uncle made the mistake of letting her on one of the club computers. From that point on she was able to access it from her home PC after checking out the security setup, which was lacking to say the least. Kat knew better than to pull any truly serious stunts with the access she'd gained but she did make the resident "I.T." guy look like an idiot in the end with some of the pranks she pulled from home. From that point on she became the go to person for background checks for prospects and others. She revamped the network security and could fix or work around any PC or phone issue that came up.

Spending more time around the club Kat naturally got to know members and prospects alike. But there was one who truly caught her eye. Axel was considerably older but that didn't matter, they connected on deep level. They fight much of the time but in actuality have tremendous love for one another. The passion between them is visible.

Personality: Trouble with a capital T, Kat loves to flirt and flirt is putting what Kat does, mildly. Despite being in a serious (and seriously fucked up) relationship with Axel, Kat will openly tease and draw the attention of other men and sometimes women. Maybe she loves getting under his skin and making him pull back on the leash. She is truly loyal to the MC, though and in reality, to Axel as well.

(PS: The Axel referenced is the currently proposed name of Desirous' character.)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

undisclosedtoyou

I like your girl.  I'm okay that she does the background checks, because that is accessible to computers, but vetting a person requires more than that, so would be done by someone in the club.  But except for that tiny change, everything else is good.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Nymphadora

Thanks, I'll make that adjustment no problem. Thinking back you're right vetting is different than what I really mean. :)

Changes made.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

undisclosedtoyou

Well than Nymphhhh, you're good to go!  Post her up in this thread, she's approved!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Is everyone done submitting their characters?  If so, I can say that we're now officially no longer 'actively' looking for anymore characters.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Desirous

My apologies for the delayed post, but here we go  :-)

Axel "DarkStar" Wright

Occupation: Freelancer and makes income from the activities of the club.

Orientation: Heterosexual.

Position: Club Member

Family: He was a love child born to his parents who died in a road accident when he was around four years old and his aunt took him in. He was brought up in a very abusive home with his aunt venting out her frustration of her repeated romantic failures on him and he couldn't wait for the moment when he would be able to move out. Literally he has no family, but it was all before he became a part of the club.

Short Bio: His abusive childhood led him to run away from the house ending up in this small town he had heard from one of his aunt`s former lover. With no money and family support, he started doing whatever work came his way in the form of car thefts, drug dealings and mugging finding a middle aged guy Xavier who had a similar background to his, with the only difference between the two was that Xavier`s own parents screwed his life.

During this time he ended up finding a roof for himself and settling in, but one day while Xavier had gone alone to deliver some drugs cops made a raid and he got killed leaving Axel all alone to continue with his shenanigans. It was shortly after a matter of few months that he found this club and for some reason this place felt the home and the people around here were the family he never had. He loved the bond between the people here at the club and the very fact that they weren't judgmental taking him as one of their own made him realize that he belonged here becoming an active member of all the illegal activities which took place.

His years around the club made him meet a lot of people with whom he would he would share a bond for life, but the moment he had met Katrina it was love at first sight for even someone as fucked up like Axel. When they first came across she was in her teens but the connection they felt for one another was inseparable. Her flirtatious nature around everyone drives him crazy which leads to fights between them but the passion between the two despite their age difference is contagious.

Personality: Axel isn't much of a louder person and minds his business, but that doesn't mean that he would take anyone`s bullshit at his expense. He enjoys to party after getting a job done, but knows his limits regarding any alcohol and drug usage, if any. With a experiences in life Axel learned at an early age that life is all about survival of the fittest and that in order to make your way you have to work hard coming over any obstacle which might come your way. His association with both the club and Katrina provides him the sanity with his loyalty towards both of them unquestionable and he wouldn't think twice before taking a bullet for either of them. 

undisclosedtoyou

Aww, he seems so sweet!  And I don't see anything that needs to be worked on, so you can go right ahead and post in him the character thread.  Once you've done that, feel free to make use of the OOC thread, and the Socializing thread.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Desirous

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on August 01, 2015, 08:33:08 PM
Aww, he seems so sweet!  And I don't see anything that needs to be worked on, so you can go right ahead and post in him the character thread.  Once you've done that, feel free to make use of the OOC thread, and the Socializing thread.

Thanks a lot!  :-)

TeacupTwink

This game looks interesting, I think I'll probably stalkerishly read it all.
I'd totally be interested in joining if I weren't dead muse wise and already needing to play catch-up.
Well, and if I could think of a character that wouldn't stand out too horrifically. I do tend to play quite camp homosexuals.
:P Which wouldn't mix well with the bunch. Yeah, I'll stick to reading. Good luck recruiting!