School of Hard Fucks! - Looking for Students and teachers

Started by Hercinia, April 19, 2013, 06:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hercinia

Artorias20 - Accepted
Kokaine - Accepted
Hogan - Accepted
rahatngt - Accepted, pending full character sheet

Just finishing my girl/student and the Governess's sheet. Might keep the Governess as an NPC though...

Hercinia

Also, what section do you guys want this rp to go in?

(bondage, NC, Extreme?)

Kokaine

I would say NC at least but I'm fine with Extreme if others see a need
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

rahatngt

NC/Extreme both works for me. NC since some students might be coerced/forced to come as you said.

Dragonslayer

I say NC as well, a school about sex, is sure to get alot of students rilled up.

JamesSureWould

Dragonslayer

Name: Leo Jameson
Company & Action Eating lunch

I was thinking something like this would help on whereabouts of characters and who their in company with, or is that known already.

Hercinia

NC it is then  :-)

As for the format, Artorias20... that's what I had in mind.

Either that or multiple threads for different rooms and locations.

rahatngt

[Kokaine I stole your formatting, hope you don't mind. Its lovely and I am bad with making a good one myself]
Name: Chris Nolan
Role: Teacher
Appearance:
  • Eyes: Blue
  • Hair: Brown
  • Height: 6'2"
Sexuality: Straight
Student/Teacher of: Anal, Threesome (tentative w/ approval)

Personality: Arrogant, confident and lazy those are probably the three words to describe Chris. There was two thing he had truly been passionate about spending his family's money and sex. He wasn't some who was deliberately cruel but careless with a generally short span of attention. Mixed with his upbringing and party life style and natural charm and look, he was known to break hearts and relationship and had a bad boy reputation for a reason.

Short Bio: Born in a family of old money and wealth of business assets, Chris had as much money he could have wanted to spread around and he had. Partying, traveling around wherever he wanted, dropping out of school and having sex with whoever from girls in relationship and in marriage. He had broken up a few relationship after a few girl found their lover unsatisfactory in the aftermath of their encounter though that was never the official reason. But scandal he did make.

His older sister being a kind of a prude, top of her class in business studies and all in all a paragon made and with her example in front, his father's patience had finally snapped he was cut off from the family fortune and a lot of his so called friends had left him. He had heard of the school a couple of months ago and it had been a curious interest but given his experience with sex he wasn't cut out for a student and a teacher for no reason. But now it seemed the perfect place for him to be.

Chris lost his virginity to an outwardly proper best friend of his mother. The gorgeous married woman didn't have any idea what beast she was unleashing as she rode him to her satisfaction. That evening the curious teen saw to the lady losing her last virginity in a whirlwind of shocked pleasure. Since then Chris had been all about illicit passion, rutting whoever and whenever the mood strike and an excessive passion for backdoor loving.

kaz

Real life ate me up but I'm back this game grabbed my eye.  I would love to offer a student into the affray, maybe even a teacher if we're allowed multiple characters.  Let me see.

Name: Alison Kendrix
Role: Student
Appearance:

Eyes: Brown
    Hair:  Brown
    Height: 5'6

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Rather shy until she gets to know you.  Not very forth coming, hates big crowds, gets very nervous.  Enjoys reading, watching movies and hanging with friends. Very innocent, not a virgin but sex has not been a pleasant experience for her.

Short Bio: Born to a playboy millionaire and his Venezuelan wife.  Alison was showered with gifts and money but always left with nannies while her parents lead a jet set life.  When was sent to boarding school at 8 and has been to three since then.   She has been sent here to finish her education in all areas.  Also to make her more sexual and appealing to the sort of men her parents want to set her up with.

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Hercinia

Kaz/Alison Kendrix - accepted  ;D

Sure, multiple characters is fine with me if every agrees.

Hogan

If they are played well I see no reason to restrict the number of played characters per player.

Hercinia

Name: Elise Mauner

Sexuality: Pansexual

Height: 5'6”
Weight: 126 pounds
Piercings: nipple bars, navel bar
Tattoos: None

Role: Governess and Head Mistress
Student/Teacher of: Governess and Head Mistress

Personality: Cold and calculated, mean and rarely fair. The Governess requires absolute obedience from all on the island, but likes to take the side of fellow doms and dommes. The Governess openly admits that her reason for running the island and the school is one of a megalomaniacal obsession, she need power to feel sexy and feeling sexy makes her feel powerful. The Governess's main mission on the island is to use her undisputed power to make a clear divide between the strong (Doms/Dommes) and the weak (subs/slaves) with her as the all seeing, all knowing eye.

Short Bio: Inherited the island and all it's wonders from her father, she also of course inherited the school which she sees as a kingdom to be ruled with an iron fist. She runs the island as a dictatorship and often writes up new laws, which she may pass at her own will.

More of the Governess

Dragonslayer

I would like to be sent to the principal's office please. ;D

Hercinia

Dragonslayer

Hercinia

Name: Amalía (Amý) Nordahl

Sexuality: Lesbian (But forced to be pansexual by the Governess)

Height: 5'2”
Weight: 114 pounds
Piercings: None
Tattoos: None

Role:Student
Student of: Submission, Anal, Humiliation/Degradation, BDSM

Personality: Wishes to be thought of as kind and friendly, but can be confused for rude/antisocial due to her timid nature brought on by her unwillingness to trust anyone. Has no experience with sex and almost as little knowledge on the subject.

Short Bio: Now that Amy is of age, the Governess as her 'Legal Guardian' has forced her to enroll in her school for no other reason than her own amusement and to show off her power on the island. Amy's parents sent her to live with the Governess, believing that the school would help Amy to gain confidence in herself in a safe environment. Clearly however, Amy did not want to go and so feel out with her parents. As a result her parents have completely handed her over to the Governess to train some discipline into her.

Amalía Nordahl

JamesSureWould

woo, my character won't be the only virgin on the island

Hercinia

DarkEnigma

Hellis

Have half a mind making a male, very passable crossdresser >_>

Hercinia

Quote from: flassche on April 23, 2013, 04:02:11 AM
Still looking for males? Both teacher or students?

Indeed we are, feel free to join  :-)
Quote from: Hellis on April 23, 2013, 04:06:28 AM
Have half a mind making a male, very passable crossdresser >_>

That would be fine with me so long as it's cool with all the others :)

Hercinia

I'm going to start working on the OOC thread and let you guys know when it's up. I'll be putting plenty more game detail into the OOC as well.
We're still looking for more players, particularly female really... feeling a little out numbered so far  :-\

JamesSureWould

Hercinia