What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Novak

DiverseDesires

"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Novak

a good soak would be relaxing, or laying out in the sun.

Autumn52

This armor is so tight today especially around the crotch area......
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Novak

Autumn52

I wonder how flexible she really is she seems to balance on her toes quite nicely
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Novak

he must be strong to swing such a big sword.

Autumn52

hey wench come here and shine my "sword"

Novak

Autumn52

Novak

Autumn52

Novak

Saerrael

'Just keep looking at the sword and you will never know what hit you when I have this spell charged up all the way...'

abandoneddolly

Autumn52

BlisteredBlood

What BlisteredBlood Says Yes And No To: Ons and Offs
Got a question to ask? Ask me here!
Wanna RP with me? Check this out!
In case if I'm not here, refer to this.

DiverseDesires

He's thinking of more naughtier things

Novak

DiverseDesires

He's thinking,  I wish I knew what naughty things she is thinking about

Novak

she's thinking he probably has a good idea.

DiverseDesires

Novak

DiverseDesires

he's thinking of how much fun it is to play games