News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Themes

Started by Erlind, December 11, 2014, 08:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erlind

Is there a way to save which theme you use, so that it uses it automatically when you log in instead of having to change it back each time?  I looked around, but haven't seen anything about it yet.  Its really a small thing, so I wouldn't be surprised or upset if there wasn't a way, but I thought I'd ask.
I would never lie. I willfully participated in a campaign of misinformation.

Work has been kicking my ass lately, so I won't be starting any new stories for the moment.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Erlind

Thanks for pointing that out for me Oniya.  I kind of suspected the answer I found there, but I appreciate having it confirmed.

Work has been kicking my ass lately, so I won't be starting any new stories for the moment.

Beguile's Mistress

One think I learned the hard way - by forgetting to do it myself - is to always check the bottom of the page when changing settings or preferences and clicking any Save Settings option offered.  Clicking that not only saves the new settings but also my sanity! ;D

Erlind

Beguile's Mistress.  Thank you.  I kept changing the setting, which only worked half the time anyway, but it wouldn't stick.  I finally found a combo I liked that works.  Thanks.

Beguile's Mistress