Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Shimeka, we need to talk.  You're very special to me, and I'll always love you.  But, I've met someone else.  I never meant to hurt you.  We didn't plan on it - It just happened.  Babe - put the gun down.  Shimeka no!!!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Shimeka

Dear Belle33,

I'd tell you in person, but for the fact that your reading this, I am already gone. We did have some fun times didn't we? Well you made me so very happy my love... But since i was so very unapporved... Well I hope your ready to move on, without me...

In my heart forever and ever... Goodbye...

Shimeka

Belle33

Noooooo!!!!  *sobs*  Shimeka.  I can't live without you!  Damn the rules!  *using my Matrixy powers of the One, I reach into her chest and extract the bullet and massage her heart until it once again beats just for me* (channeling Trinity)  You can't be dead, you can't be, because I love you.

Harley

Belle, you are a doll and I love you...  I really do...  But that display of your love for the unapproved has broken my heart.  I know who you would rather be with.   So, I'm sorry.  I'd rather end this before you have the chance to do it.   

Belle33

I'm sorry Zil.  I have a soft spot for the unapproved because I used to be one.  I accept your decision.  Goodbye love!

Shimeka

Belle33 look darling, I know you don't understand, that's why your all duct taped up! You never listen to me! You never tried! Why... Why couldn't you just love me! WHY! You see, your doing it right now! The way your looking at me! Why do you always do that? That's why I bought this chainsaw!

My special way... of saying goodbye...

Belle33

*wiggles and strains against the tape.  thinking, damn - you did a really good job.  stretches and bends, managing to free only on finger - the middle one.   gives you the finger - which says it all* 

Shimeka

How disrespectful! After everything we been through? After everything that I did for you? Your just going to sit there and give me the... thats it! We're through... goodbye...

Prefect Mos

when Shimeka my tea.. you put lemon in my earl gray... good bye!

Nico

You're always cheating on me with this dude! We're done!

Prefect Mos

Ohh like you didnt suck three cocks before lunch... you cant break up with me.. I break up with you!

Belle33

You are operating waayyy outside of the PG-13 nature of this section.  Unacceptable!  We are through!

Prefect Mos

You think too much inside the box. Buh Bye

Belle33

You cannot take a hint.  Honestly!  Men!  I'm over you!

Harley

There was a time when I was into girls, but not so much anymore.   Sorry, Belle.   

abandoneddolly

well if your not into girls, then I doubt we will work

Prefect Mos

Sorry.. but without hope.. whats the point... even if your cute and adventurous... sorry.

abandoneddolly

the sooner you give up hope, the better off you will be. just to hopeful for my taste.

Prefect Mos

You made me loose all hope of doing things that would make jebus cry to you.... we are so through.

Harley

I think you prefer men more than me.  I can't compete with strong abs and muscles.  Sorry, sailor. 

Prefect Mos

Ahh... Im sorry babes, Im easy to misunderstand.. and come off more jerkish and fey than I intend sometimes... I have to break it off before I hurt you again.

Flower

I've waited patiently for you to give me permission to join your activities with your other lover but you're selfish. I can't take it anymore. Maybe there is someone out there that is willing to share. Adios.

Prefect Mos

See... thats just like you.. you stood there.. watching.. we were waiting for you to join... comunication problems are a two way street sister, sorry this just isnt going to work.

Flower

Well, communication also includes speaking.  If you noticed me waiting, then you could have smiled or gave me some type of clue that you approved of me joining. I can't read minds.

I should just leave. It's over

Autumn52

Flower you are just to much woman for me. I like to be Top with my woman and I just can't with you. I need to find someone I can dominate. Bye beautiful.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish