MARVEL - A New Fate: Recruitment (Continually Recruiting)

Started by Veluux, October 30, 2012, 08:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Current goings on around the world.

A battle rages with Carnage in New York City,

And in an insane asylum in Moscow.

In Buenos Aires strange bedfellows unite against a common foe.

Avengers Unit in Tokyo,

And a New X-Men team is forming in the ruins of Los Angeles.

Who knows what is going on in Cairo, but it it can't be good.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Pumpkin Seeds

Crash

It is Pumpkin.  It is, but it would be more awesome if you joined. :).

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Phaia

"This is Domino From Toyko!! I heard from some idiot claiming to be Tony Stark... They have cut Toyko off from the main land by making it an island...and now I have to be the one rallying the Japanese Defense Force. I hear there is some girl all in pink runing around and there this big half vampire dude being all narly and bad ass!!
I swear if you dont join in I will HUNT YOU DOWN AND SHOOT YOU!!!"
"After I get a bigger gun!! and more ammo... and guns... did I mention guns!!"

Pumpkin Seeds

Wait wha? 

I'm trying, just not sure I can bring in the character I had in mind.

Crash

What character did you have in kind?

Phaia - Okay that was awesome. Really like the pic by the way.

Pumpkin Seeds

:: whimpers and hides from Domino::

A sort of anti-hero type.  She was an old character of mine.  Do you want me to PM you details?

Phaia

Pumpkin, Do not let Domino get in your face like that ...especailly if you are an anti-hero!!
Geez next thing you know she will call Tony Stark a dickhead.... oh yea she did that!!
In her defense everyone thinks Ironman is dead...there is video after all of Ironman being blasted into little bitty pieces...
So I could undertsand why Domino might think a voice on her comms is not really Tony Stark....
Still she did call him Dickhead!!

Phaia

Pumpkin Seeds

Now you're just being a tease.  I have to get my character out of prison and to Tokyo now to shoot Domino.  Gah!

Crash

PM it to Veluux, though any non-canon characters are a creation of the Judgement serum so you may have to modify your background a bit.

RedPhoenix

Getting out of prison won't be hard. They're probably all abandoned.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Crash

Veluux

- GM UPDATE! -

Sorry everyone. Dealing with some serious Holiday insanity and other workload-related catastrophies. Until further noticed Recruitment will temporarily be on hold. I will be unavailable to post and probably even answer PM's until after the New Year begins - at which point I may very well be spending the majority of my first couple days here back at E trying to delegate authority to our Co-GMs in the game and select a possible replacement for Lead-GM...

I'm hoping that I can continue on as things are going, but the odds aren't looking good at the moment. My time spent here on E may come to a permanent halt for an extended period (probably multiple months to a full year...). I'm really not pleased at the moment - and I've been silent from E for a good week straight just trying to get a grip on the current changes... So... I will update you all again after the holidays. If I get the rare chance to post I may... but don't count on it. Send all relative PM's to our current Co-GMs, they have the reigning authority at the moment for everything except new-character approval. At least until I figure out what will become of me when the New Year roles around.

Crash will be the Co-GM for LA, Demi will be the Co-GM for Buenos Aires, and Neysha will be the the Co-GM leading Cairo for the moment. That leave only New York unmanned as MadMartigan has regretfully informed me things are just as chaotic for him at the moment. So New Yorkers CC all your PM's to the 5 remaining Co-GM's (Crash, bubby, Neysha, Demi, and MaiMizzu) and let them come to a consensus  on a decision. I'll be posting this update in the main directory, as well as in recruitment.

My apologies. I'll get back to you all after the New Year (hopefully with good news... :( )

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Veluux

- NEW GM UPDATE! -

Sorry for the delay and the hold everyone. Recruitment is officially back open again. For those of you above that have posted interest in the game, just repost or PM me with the name of your character for approval before you design a character sheet. Once I give you a thumbs up, then go ahead and write up a character sheet and send it to me and after a continuity check (since this is an alternate universe game) I'll post it up in the character thread and you can start posting! Hope everyone had Happy Holidays!

Crash

Josietta

I am still hoping to get Ms marvel there.. I just need some time. Sent you a PM V.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Phaia

If ya dont get here and help out I will NOT be the one saving your balls or ass!!!

Domino

Crash

Demi

Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

bubby

*Sighs*

Wrong game.. sorry. I'm so damn tired...

*skulks off to work*

But still... COME PLAY!

Teranis

Am interested in creating a sheet for Blink.

She available in this RP?

Veluux

Teranis

*nods* Okay Veluux.

I'm pretty sure she would have to be toned down a bit compared to the power level she's at in the Marvel Universe...

Josietta

I should have my basic sheet done tomorrow. As for history and stuff I'll need to get with you Vel.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Veluux

Quote from: Josietta on January 16, 2013, 09:50:44 PM
I should have my basic sheet done tomorrow. As for history and stuff I'll need to get with you Vel.

Rodger. I'm off to bed for the evening, but I will be back tomorrow night to check on PMs and OOC threads (will probably get a post in for at least Pestilence, and possibly Apocalypse as well -  depending on how many administrative things I need to take care of). Looking forward to seeing some rough concepts for both Ms. Marvel and Blink! Have a good evening everyone!