First Request: Super Heroes

Started by CloudyToxin, July 13, 2015, 11:10:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CloudyToxin

Hello all!

I'm interested in any amount of people to be involved in an open, gritty, heroics game, about the origin of various (probably OC) hero characters in a modern city setting.

As entitled, this is my attempt at writing a request, and so I'm not sure if it would be better as something open, so I'm expressing interest here first, to see what happens, and to see what other games there are like what I'm suggesting.
Feel free to check out my Roleplay Requests and Ons and Offs while I check out yours ;)

Ranea

Hi,

I like your idea - I'm in if you want me to join.

CloudyToxin

Radical. Good luck with your approval process by the way.

We'll see what happens now... here's to even more interest in the idea
Feel free to check out my Roleplay Requests and Ons and Offs while I check out yours ;)

RubySlippers

I would like to play maybe a legacy whose grandfather was a hero ,of sorts, in WW2 not a mutant but one imbued with magical powers through a ring (nothing seriously scary more useful applications to give her limited advantages) and having magical items passed down to her I'm thinking a pretty cool cloak and lesser items potions and powders mostly. Think of a magical version of batman minus being as good in combat or being a master detective (she'll have some skills like know unarmed combat and have some modern skills like knowing how to use computers).

Flaws will be having to face down supernatural evil threats and her magic largely not be used for killing living sentient beings (could do so against things like demons and robots etc.) as some ideas.