Romance, NC or Extreme, take your pick! (Sub F for any Dom or GM)

Started by Hercinia, April 26, 2013, 11:32:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hercinia

NC/Extreme:

I'm open to any suggestions you have for these games, so go ahead and ask.  ;D
Oh, and I have no problem with people playing other genders than their own. :)

Craving=****
Would really enjoy=***
Would enjoy=**
Would play as something extra=*

Bad girl!
A couple, either m/f or f/f or possible o/f. I will play a young female who cheats on her partner, she has vaginal sex with another man/woman/futa... dog? and the partner (you) threatens to leave me/her unless I/she submits to a set of rules to live by. The bulk of the rules are up for debate, although I need one of the rules to be no vaginal sex, because I/she has ruined that hole by letting another person fuck it.
( Possible kinks; Extremes, anal, abuse.)

Toy of The God (taken)
A young girl is leading an ordinary life, yet God/The Gods, have decided to make her his/her/their new toy. The Gods keep setting up situations where sexual humiliation, rape and forced exhibitionism are forced upon her. An example of this could be the the girl is on her way home from school/college, when the Gods decide to blow wind up her skirt, showing her panties. A more extreme example could be that the Gods have the girl walk through an unfamiliar park late at night, right into a gang-rape. Magic/fantasy is of course possible if you wish, whether the girl knows of the Gods involvement is also debatable.
(Looking for someone to play as the God/Gods or GM the game)

Surprise, surprise***

Hope had a crush on her best friend (also female) all throughout high school and now she was finally ready to make her move. Little did she know however, that her friend had a sizable cock with a taste for tight young pussy.
(Necessary Kinks; You'll play my female's Futa/Herm dom, anything else is negotiable)

Power-Struggle***
A lesbian couple or maybe two (or more) sisters in a sexual power-struggle, each is used to being the dominant in a couple, but now they must fight for the right to own their partner.
(Extreme Kinks)

Threesome***
Looking for two other writers of any gender to play a character each of any gender. The premise is simple, we're in a three-way relationship. If all the characters are female, I'd be willing to play switch, other wise I'm sticking with submissive or no preference.
(Kinks: Hard - Extreme)

Daddy's little girl*
I want a writer of any gender to play a 'daddy' character to my 'little' character. The main idea would be that a young girl has come under the wing of an older man who will use sex to train her into being both a good submissive and a nice person.
(Kinks: Hard - Extreme: Age play, obedience training.)

Looking for a GM to take control of a haunted house**
You will be the house and everything in it, ghosts, ghouls, specters and phantasms, haunting visions and inanimate objects that miraculously come to life through demonic possession. I will of course be playing the part of a victim, female and young, probably inherited the house from an unknown relative or won it somehow.
(Kink; to be discussed)

Looking for a GM for a game of their choosing
But simply, I am looking for anyone with an appetite for GMing games, the only thing I'd like for definite is my character to be the a victim, female and young.
(Kink; to be discussed)

Chasing a Dream (taken)
I'm deeply, madly in love with you, but you can't stop fucking other girl. You treat me like shit and humiliate me in front of our friends, but I can't stop loving you. I want to settle down with you, but you just want to fuck me and leave until you need another orgasm.
(Kink; to be discussed)

My one and only Romance Idea... still freaky****
Either we are friends, or siblings and we are going on our first vacation alone together. Being alone together, perhaps sleeping in a double bed brings us close... too close. We start flirting, innocently at first, perhaps I flash you from time to time and then we progress from there. (Don't worry, we can still have some extremely kinky fun)
(Kink; to be discussed. I'd prefer our characters to be young and experimenting. I have a few ideas of the type of vacation they could be on, but share any ideas you have.)

The man who had two dicks***
A man/futa (you) is born with two cocks, he never shows anyone for fear of ridicule until finally one day her shows his childhood friend, female (me). I comfort him and yet somehow we end up having sex, I find a lust for double penetration that only you can fully fill (sorry for the pun) and so we become fuck-buddies/lovers?
(Kink; to be discussed)

The man with the bottomless balls***
A man/futa (you) has a problem, he/she has an over-active system, he/she produces unholy amounts of sperm and has to get ride of it to stop him/her from being greatly injured (balls explode? lol). The problem is that he/she cannot get herself off and needs a sexy female to assist (me) it's my job, literally to fuck, suck and help you jizz... fancy it?
(Kink; to be discussed)

ALL woMAN
I'm a girl, trying to dress and act like a boy at an all boy school, you are 1/2/3/4/4+ boys and you discover my secret. What horrible things you could do to me, I would have not escape, especially at a boarding school ;)
(Reasons for me being at the school are up for discussion... I haven't got a clue!)

Celeb vs. ?***
I'm begging to find playing female celebrities quite fun, although I don't know much about any of them, I just like playing as them in "tricky" situations... make sense? Basically, if you have the hots for a female celeb and want to do some wacky stuff to the poor bitch... I'm your... bitch! (Bring a few celebs if you want)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My O/O's should be in my signature.
Chances are very high that I'll be adding plenty more soon :D

Luarel

I love the red dwarf idea. It sounds really deep /no pun intended xP
I'd like to join up~

Dariusfallenstar

The Red Dwarf idea sounds fun to me, too. As long as all the players are on the same page, I'd enjoy a small group game.

BlackestKnight

I may be interested in working out an idea with you. Not quite sure yet what that might be, but I'm craving for something slice of life-y.

JohnTheGreat

Power struggle looks fun, if you don't mind a guy playing a girl.

Hercinia

MasterTristan

Hercinia

Hercinia

Opened up an old idea and added "Looking for a GM".

Hercinia

Hercinia

Hercinia

Hercinia

Hercinia

Hercinia

Hercinia

Added: The man with two dicks

and

The man with the bottomless balls

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Hercinia

InnocentSynn

For ALL woMAN, are you looking for several people to play the males, or just one to play multiple males?

TexasWarren

QuoteMy one and only Romance Idea... still freaky****

Your Avatar seemed to beckon me here... I would be interested in the male role for this.

Feel free to look at my O&O then PM me if you are also interested.

TexasDM
Current Muse Score (0 - 10): 8.5
I am A Dark Writer!

Hercinia