“There's a little creepy house
in a little creepy place
little creepy town
in a little creepy world”

“Do you know what it's all about
Are you brave enough to figure out
Know that you could set your world on fire
If you are strong enough ….”
Close to this town where everyone behave like a marionettes your car/bus  get stranded, you don’t know where you are or where to go but this eerie looking town where  everyone seem so  nice and polite, they  pleasantly offers you a place to stay until the next bus  passes.
You are greeted at the creepy looking house by a little creepy girl
with her little creepy face, almost doll like and perfect, chatting in your head but it’s hard to understand because you are as distracted by her innocent beauty as she walks around saying funny things that you have never heard. Entranced by her beauty, almost hypnotizes you will feel like walking on air.
“She has a little creepy cat, And a little creepy bat
Little rocking chair and an old blue hat
That little creepy girl
Oh she loves to sing She has a little gift
An amazing thing With her little funny eyes of hazel
With her little funny old blue hat
She will could go and set the world on fire
but No one ever thought she could do that.”

“Feel it, Breathe it, Believe it, and you'll be walking on air
Go try, Go fly so high
And you'll be walking on air
you feel this
unless you kill me
you'll be walking on air”

You and a group of friends decide to go on road trip but you get a flat tire very close to a town you never saw in the map, you decide to go and ask there for help. The people are very nice and extremely beautiful. Almost doll like.
One of them points toward the old guesthouse in front of the forest, beautiful garden full of flowers and trees. At the door you are greeted by a young female, the owner of the house. At first glance she lives alone there but…

The creepy house was once an extremely known mental facility that perished on the hand of the doctor’s malpractice and use of black magic.  When his time came he traded his soul for immortality and as a demon collecting the souls of the rest of the town until all that’s was left was there soulless body being held up by strings just like a marionette dolls. The house feeding on the souls of tourist passing by is how everything survived. His daughter soul was never traded as a deal he and the demon had but she is hold under harsh mind control where she can’t think for herself.
The tourist stays at the creepy house and one by one vanish  for a few days returning back as a doll who will never ever again see the  outside of the town. Unless you can escape…. kill...
its an idea which i cant realy put out there yet... work in progress

Kate

very interesting... was this going to be more a mystery thriller / horror or an erotic one?
btw nc / ex ? and whate sort of characters do you want playing ?

Duchess

its a thriller , the town is control by a demon which is the little girls father, his job is collect soul for Satan. the people are like empty shells, like dolls without souls  just to decorated  the town and their strings oblivious to a normal human eyes are being pulled by him.

i had in mind a horror mixed with a erotic, why not a little mystery? anything can happen.

1. i will need somebody wicked to be the demon, he is the father but as a demon he can look how he wants
2. the daughter, which will be played by me
3. some ppl that can play doll like  in the town but not much to their character unless  they are necessary in the game.
4. nurses  if you seen silent hill i have in mind , something like the pretty nurse who was staking care of the child.
5. the dungeon guards
6. tourist stranded near the town

any other idea you can think that would fit in here just ask me
any suggestion is  welcome  and i think i will put  it in extreme  to be able to add more horrors..
not all character will survive human and before the become a doll they have to go through the doll making transformation which is the time they vanish..

PeacethatPowerbrings

Well, I'm hooked. I'd also lean towards taking the role of the father/demon.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Duchess

send me your character sheet in private msg plz..

Duchess

Character name:

Eye Color:

Hair color:
Sexual Orientation:

Personality: -

Strengths: -

Weaknesses: -
Special Talents/Magical Powers :

Physical Description:
Background:
EX On : 3
EX Off: 3

Kate

damn i was thinking of being the father demon lol !

Beorning

I could play one of the dollyfied people. Or a nurse... especially if they are dollyfied, too ;)

On the other hand, I'd also want to play someone who undergoes the dollyfication. Maybe it could be combined, with the transformation being sort of prelude for my character, who then goes to appear in the main story as a doll?

playfullchick76

sounds a bit like the start of children of the corn, almost. I'm curious. I'm ok with being stranded there, but not the whole mind control angle. the whole overlord/demon control angle of it I like though. And i have seen Silent hill, very good movie.